Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75308 times)
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/384/1*yvqc_kZ1Bq2O1z_vheK8ng.jpeg

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.
There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.
AOV = Arena Of Valor, its different from vainglory, vainglory is still exist out there.
These moba mobile games are started to hold a big tournament, I think they will follow the dota 2 path and become a hype, they are already hype in my country recently.
Tournaments with prize pools can be a good way to make the platform more popular - gamers from all over the world will unite in the struggle for leadership.

Yes but prize pools need to be thoroughly determined. You can't throw money out the window and have nothing let for the continuation of proper development. That's still the priority.
I was talking about reaching the competitive games, I think the tournament and the prize pool are the responsibility of the game developers and their team.
Maybe alax can also participate in such things after the platform is already fully developed and stable.

Having huge tournaments with attractive prize pools could be a very effective strategy to draw attention to the platform.

Who pays for the prize pools? Sponsors or ICO investors?

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.
There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.
AOV = Arena Of Valor, its different from vainglory, vainglory is still exist out there.
These moba mobile games are started to hold a big tournament, I think they will follow the dota 2 path and become a hype, they are already hype in my country recently.
Tournaments with prize pools can be a good way to make the platform more popular - gamers from all over the world will unite in the struggle for leadership.

Yes but prize pools need to be thoroughly determined. You can't throw money out the window and have nothing let for the continuation of proper development. That's still the priority.
I was talking about reaching the competitive games, I think the tournament and the prize pool are the responsibility of the game developers and their team.
Maybe alax can also participate in such things after the platform is already fully developed and stable.

Having huge tournaments with attractive prize pools could be a very effective strategy to draw attention to the platform.

I think that all the prize pools will be paid from the investors' money in the ICO, the project has no money.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:08:31 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:57:52 AM by Nagasaki

ALAX offers fast, effective and safe system for mobile games!
At emergence of this system surely it is necessary to use!
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?

I think I lost track. Which are the exchanges that are already confirmed to list ALX tokens?
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

I see this project everywhere.
As here all know that as speak, advertizing the trade engine. Well provided goods can be sold more expensively. Here such here mathematics, all are able to add and multiply probably. And now when so many projects appear every day without advertizing not where you will not get to.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

thats right, but more and more exchanges will coming soon.  Wink
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

The last few days I see game.com in the top 10 trending coins. It's already in the 100 now. It's going to be hard to compete with it, but it proves there's a lot of money in gaming coins.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

thats right, but more and more exchanges will coming soon.  Wink

I feel there will be another exchange listing coming soon, something bigger than the previous ones. Smiley
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

I think that all the prize pools will be paid from the investors' money in the ICO, the project has no money.

Not sure if it is a wise idea to use that money to sponsor huge prize pools. Better to organize/sponsor the tournament and have other companies sponsor/pay for the prizes
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

I see this project everywhere.

Because of advertising or because people are talking about it? Hope it's the latter!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

Yobit is not the best exchanges but I think it’s not so bad too, the ico is not even finished and alax already annonce an exchange, i think it’s a good news even it’s not a top 10 exchange. Let’s see if alax annonce another exchange soon.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

yes the team is doing a great job and the advertising is great too.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

Yobit is not the best exchanges but I think it’s not so bad too, the ico is not even finished and alax already annonce an exchange, i think it’s a good news even it’s not a top 10 exchange. Let’s see if alax annonce another exchange soon.

Exactly my opinion! As there are other exchanges already announced, and yet more will coming, you dont have to trade on exchanges with a bad reputation
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

No, as far as i know, that policy exists only on certain exchanges. If im not mistaken, bittrex is the exchange that has a policy like that, and i think yobit doesnt have it.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Please ask the one:
https://exvo.io/
I don't think Yobit is a good exchange. I would like to trade in other exchanges, rather than Yobit.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

Please ask the one:
https://exvo.io/
I don't think Yobit is a good exchange. I would like to trade in other exchanges, rather than Yobit.

Alax will be trading in qrypto as well, i undertand your point but there is nothing to worry about. It wont just be tradable in yobit

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Exactly my opinion! As there are other exchanges already announced, and yet more will coming, you dont have to trade on exchanges with a bad reputation
I agree, is good to see how the token is already listed in a exchange. Big one's will arrive with time.

ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?

I am not 100% sure since KYC is made in cooperation with the specialized agency. I would say try it and you will see. It seems that there is a problem when someone uses the non-English character (such as non-Latin alphabet or special characters such as č ä etc.).  

ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?
You still need probably any document with your physical address. I am not sure if non-english pass will go. If the devs have some people for that so it may fit.
This question is very actual - if a person has nowhere to take documents in English, what should he do? There should be opportunity accept documents in other languages too.

If there will be any persistent problems we will solve them individually. The worst case scenario is that we will have to return the contribution to the participants that are unable to make a KYC procedure. But it is the last option, I am sure we make everything to help everyone to get through.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: