Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

I agree with this..competition with every business is a must so that people will always have the choice and each of the competitors would have the highest standard possible to give their clients good quality service.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

There are a lot of projects out there that uses blockchain technology but I would say this is the most interesting one. I really like the idea of a decentralized rideshare project and it would be the first. The project goes smoothly and I hope the dev team would follow the roadmap and create the alpha app soon.
albertnomtag

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:57:34 AM by albertnomtag

Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?

Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.

Wow. Good to hear. Are we able to get huge discount/s if this will push through in the future? And as for your mobile application, I'm quite excited to use it. Do you have an idea when exactly on April will the application release?
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team
I wanna buy this coin because it sounds promising and I believe it would hit in the market soon. I am waiting for some announcement regarding the ICO. I hope I can buy this coin.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

There are a lot of projects out there that uses blockchain technology but I would say this is the most interesting one. I really like the idea of a decentralized rideshare project and it would be the first. The project goes smoothly and I hope the dev team would follow the roadmap and create the alpha app soon.

Your right. First that i see this thread i feel this one will have a huge potential unlike other project using blockchain technology. The most i like on this project there mode of payment. Once you forget your real money you can pay them on there app using DVR token. I will always keep seeing these thread for the update, So lucky city who will first use of this project.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

this forum is very active
.and the community is getting bigger too.a very nice project indeed.with great goal and clear vision and cooperation of every member and investors the succeed of this project in not imposible! a very hard working team and an active community its a great partneship!!
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Yeah your right, Seems this project is so promising many of us want to support this DRIVR project. Its quite interesting because of his unique concept, I am one of those excited of this project because i always forgot my wallet on my house so that if this project implemented in my country it will do a lot of my life. Hope this project have a Free Wifi on there Cars.  Grin

you gotta good point sir I think that  this like VISA cashless card but this is something like Cashless ride this can save time and help people who always don't have coins for ride always got a bill and the driver getting hard time to give change to the customer, this is portable using your phone you can book a ride.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team
I wanna buy this coin because it sounds promising and I believe it would hit in the market soon. I am waiting for some announcement regarding the ICO. I hope I can buy this coin.

It's not just promising it's unique and this is very good coin to buy the platform it offers and the mission and vision of the team. As what we can see that this coin is not just a simple crypto it gives customers thing that everyone needs to in everyday life a mode of transportation with simple and easy click you can book and pay immediately no hassle in payment and no hassle in booking all we need is to know the fare rates of the system.

sd
albertnomtag

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

My concerns lies most on the public transportation drivers because my father was once a public transportation driver before. I just wonder if this works on my country too, as I have foes that belongs. I'm from the Philippines btw
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

this forum is very active
.and the community is getting bigger too.a very nice project indeed.with great goal and clear vision and cooperation of every member and investors the succeed of this project in not imposible! a very hard working team and an active community its a great partneship!!

I agree and this project will surely succeed. I believe that their mission is to provide reliable, timely, and safe cab services by using complete, in-car credit and debit card access, along with computer-aided dispatch.

austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Can I write an article on this.. please... I want to promote on this..
This is very very relevant solution of community. it makes better for the group of drivers..
So easily track the payment what they receive.
I just think.. maybe the first to release is the android releasement..
I follow on this.. thanks.. guys for introducing on this.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

So, what will you do to those drivers who don't know about cryptos or blackchains but want to be a part of this said project? Will you introduce them to the cryptoworld and teach them about the crypto and the mode of payment in this DRIVR project?
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

So, what will you do to those drivers who don't know about cryptos or blackchains but want to be a part of this said project? Will you introduce them to the cryptoworld and teach them about the crypto and the mode of payment in this DRIVR project?

Maybe they will conduct simenar in some place and make some leader in any part of the world that accept this tokens teach in drivers and operators or even pasengers to use this good flatform.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀