Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:57 AM

Hello Dev. Any Update or ETA for the Announcement of Airdrop? i Join ICO and i want to add more my Drivr Token by Joining in Airdrop. Hope we See Any Update for Airdrop Soon,

Mostly this would takes place before and sometimes during the ICO though now there are still now announcement about the airdrops i think they will implement it before the ico ends. But we cant guaranteed that they will airdrop some coins but mostly of the ico they will really doing airdrops and rarely are not because airdrop could help them for spreading the awareness of the existence of that coin and also promote their coin to others.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

The app of DRIVR is really promising. I have been using UBER as one of my easiest way of transportation especially when i need to do some errands so i think having this idea using crypto currency as payment it is a hassle free for me to do this thing.

stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎

Some Drivers  nowadays don't care to their passengers, they are racing with the other vehicles that mostly causes more accidents. But with the DRIVR project, that has a safety precusions and many safety features they can rest assured and more accidents can be prevented.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎

Well I also hope that this project and dideshare will be available in the Philippines, but there will be a lot of testing will be done, and The government must approve this project, there will also be an issue with LTO but if this project passed with all of the tests and approves this project, this will be an amazing rideshare in the Philippines, it will surely be popular to its people.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

They said that Drivr will be having a soft launching of their project in several countries and they take into consideration the Philippines.  I agree with you, Drivr is what we need here in our country.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

I agree but its better if the ICO will succeed I hope their project will be made worldwide. They will help a lot of commuters all over the world. And I hope their services is 24/7 so the night shiftier will be get home safety.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

I agree but its better if the ICO will succeed I hope their project will be made worldwide. They will help a lot of commuters all over the world. And I hope their services is 24/7 so the night shiftier will be get home safety.

yes that will help more commuters around the globe if the team will make it available worldwide because this is too far better than uber and grab

sd
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

Some Drivers  nowadays don't care to their passengers, they are racing with the other vehicles that mostly causes more accidents. But with the DRIVR project, that has a safety precusions and many safety features they can rest assured and more accidents can be prevented.

What you said is the main reason to trust this project. A project that main priority is the safety and well being of their clients is a project that must be considered to be supported with mass supporters. Investors just like us will surely support DRIVR because of that.

Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

they said will be back by monday.

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

The team are back this weekend from a business meeting regarding DRIVR in China
The spreadsheet along with bounties will be updated next business day on Monday, it's been hectic the last few
weeks, we appreciate the support and patience.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Service will be 24/7, regarding safety there is a panic button on the app that alerts family and authorities along with an option where a female customer can choose a female drivr. These features will be updated as the company progresses its safety towards consumers.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Well I also hope that this project and dideshare will be available in the Philippines, but there will be a lot of testing will be done, and The government must approve this project, there will also be an issue with LTO but if this project passed with all of the tests and approves this project, this will be an amazing rideshare in the Philippines, it will surely be popular to its people.

The biggest hurdle is government approval accross all countries / cities and we are working hard to see all measures
are done correctly Smiley
edsnowangel

Activity: 280

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:02:38 AM

The biggest hurdle is government approval accross all countries / cities and we are working hard to see all measures

I think this will go on the long process first but we all hoping that Smiley this will be approve soon in all countries around the globe

sd
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

I think this will go on the long process first but we all hoping that Smiley this will be approve soon in all countries around the globe

yes absolutely as what I see on their plan I can see that they will made available this around the globe
Reb Klimrod

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

The spreadsheet along with bounties will be updated next business day on Monday, it's been hectic the last few

So what about bounty update?

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

yes absolutely as what I see on their plan I can see that they will made available this around the globe

Government approval is a long way run. But thinking of all the features of this project on how the people will be safe in their travel and a pre cautions on every threats this will be a worth waiting project then. In my opinion I will not have this release until this is fully functional so that the project will not be postponed and just continue on the run. Smiley
Reb Klimrod

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:30:52 PM by Reb Klimrod

No info, no update, no communication with the community... You were so tired after the conference in China?)  I wish the team to have a rest after China as soon as possible and get to work) Or at least get in touch. The community is worried

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

No info, no update, no communication with the community... You were so tired after the conference in China?) It's very unprofessional. I wish the team to have a rest after China as soon as possible and get to work) Or at least get in touch. The community is worried

Things are a bit quiet with this project.  Looking forward to more updates!  Also had a question for anyone who knows the answer..   How can Drivr protect clients safety?  With Uber there is a company which is liable for their drivers actions, who is liable if something happens to a passenger with drivr? 

Thanks
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

its a good for the project for the public hoping well launch for now. the new payments with the power of blockchain.
need more communication with team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: