Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2104 times)
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

I would advise you to buy bitcoin now. I think that will soon be a U-turn and the price of bitcoin will start to grow.don't  buy altcoins now. If the price of bitcoin will fly up, the price of altcoins will fall even lower.And, of course, hold your coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Better to keep on learning on how to control your emotion, because technically the price are dumping but we must understand this situation fundamentally which mean a good opportunity to get in the market. I highly suggest to just hold all your holdings and BUY more bitcoin because many giant companies are planning to invest on bitcoin so expect a higher growth in the comings months.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Holding is everytime the best way. Now market is a little bit down. Dont sell it right now. Sell when you did some profit and you good with it. Now is really good time to buy if you able to. Actually your coins are perfect to hodl

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

I think its to early to expect crypto to die. All of your projects (except DBC, don't know anything about it) seem solid and they can prosper in the future. So its better to just hold, if you can accept the loss of your investment in them. Nobody can say for sure if the market will recover or just bleed until it disolves. But personally my bet is that it will recover, so hold.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

The market is running down at the moment. hold your coins. It is better to have patience and study the market deeply. As it goes up and you feel there is a good benefit to sell, go for it. Try to buy some more coins.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

In my opinion, just buy more coin if you have an extra fund because todays coins are tomorrows profit and next month we will surely having a big news.

Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

You should wait with Bitcoin. After the rise in next few weeks or months you should sell it if you want.
Don't sell it. You can trade it for alts. But selling for dollars now is not the option.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

In my opinion you will keep your coins because in the near future you will earn more money.I bought Minexcoin in 2017s June.In this time i earn 20x and will keep coins until 40x.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
It is better to just hold your coins until the market recovers or if you already make any profit. nowadays its really hard to make huge profit from trading because sometimes markets will go up slowly then suddenly goes down. personally i temporarily stopped trading and just hold my coins. sometimes i buy bitcoin in 10k price range but im avoiding to trade altcoins right now.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

now the market is undergoing a deep correction, which will end in early February. Note how many releases for different projects are scheduled for March. It's not accidental. So the CEO projects have a vision that March is a good marketing time for annos. Market capitalization recently exceeded 800 billion. Now about 500 billion. Where are these 300 billion? Waiting for my time to go .... So the market will return

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

If you have some extra money in you then probably buy some if them because they will surely rise up in the market because they are just falling because of some issues about cryptocurrency but after a month i am confident to day that they will start to get back to normal. So it is your chance to buy them in a much cheaper price or you can just hold it for much safer move if you are afraid to spend money. Just font sell beca you will just lose.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Dear members

Definitely do not sell now.
Coins may be falling, but they keep bouncing back above the level set last week with the South Korea FUD. There is a strong support level now, and I think we are just waiting for the next bull market.
If you were going to sell, the time has long gone for that - now is time for those who sold to buy back in.
As for me, I held my coins, and I am certainly not thinking of selling at the moment.

ImyCyt

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

I would recommend buying in. Don't sell right now. The market will recover soon and bounce back.

Start looking into coins to buy in to.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Dear members
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
I think that you should buy more and more as the prices are really low right now and you can earn huge amounts of profits when the market will recover.
Holding the coins you have bought is also a smart choice as crypto market will surely recover within a week or so for sure.
You should buy litecoin, civic, ripple and ripple right now for sure as these coins are sure to rise again
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

I can advise you NOT to sell your coins now. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon.
Since 4 years every year in January there is a "crash" or a "correction". This correction ends since 4 years every year approximately in the same month.
That means the correction ends between February and March. Now is the time to either buy more coins or HODL your coins you own.
If you want to buy more coins, then only use capital (money) that you are ready to lose. Otherwise, you risk losing money that you desperately need.
This money is called risk capital and you should never use risk capital to buy coins. If it is not a risk capital, I can advise you to buy XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.
As I mentioned before, the best thing to do now is to HODL your coins. At least until the end of march. I hope I could help you a little bit.

Take a look:
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897
it maybe that bitcoin is being corrected,
but do not forget that bitcoin rises 100% within 1 month,
and bubbles eventually break out in this january,
keep patience.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

BTC and NEO - it's worth HOLD as it seems to me. And in general I think that we will see a good growth of the whole cryptomarket. Now there is a lull that is likely to continue with rapid growth, as it was in the past. You need to sell as much as you need to solve current financial issues.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Dear members
It's up to you mate, if you have a lot of coins you should hold it instead of selling it. And wait for the exact time that the bitcoin value will increase to gain more profit, as you notice the price of bitcoin is getting lower. For me, I think, it will take a long time for the price of bitcoin to increase. But, just have a faith, the price of bitcoin will surely increase and getting higher.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Of course, you should not sell everything! that would then not regret!

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Ofcourse Keep Holding.
I do not sell anything for what I have. I'm afraid of every move I'll regret later. I can think of selling over the cost, but holding it can be more profitable Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

we cannot hide the truth that the current status of all coins in market are all in red. dump is grow more bigger everyday so its normal you gonna bother by this, but if you are a experienced person that has more experience in crypto before, you know what you can do in this current status of all coins. for me even i have coins, i should buy more while coins is in the red because this is the chance to buy and hold while all coins are in red.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: