Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2106 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

A week passed already. I am still in the middle of nowhere. I still keep my coin as tight as I could and wait something in vain.
It's so difficult to hold more, isn't it???
One more week passed and the market is showing signs of recovery, it is slow but we are getting there, at what price you bought? The current prices are not so bad and may be good enough to still buy some coins, do not tell me you bought at the ATH because if you did that was a major mistake.

It always depends on the purpose of your selling because if we all knew that the next Crypto Market dip will happen in the next few hours from now will save our Crypto Assets from dropping their values but we don't
If you are selling because you already earned high return then go on, otherwise hold them like you need them until next year because Bitcoin, NEO, LiteCoin will do really increase of price value in the next few months from now.

It's my pleasure to have your comments. I highly appreciate your opinion
You know, I have tried my best to forget my portfolio by participating in bounty campaigns. I have really not known the current price of BTC, NEO ...etc until I received your PM. Embarrassed
I shall hold my portfolio for at least 3 coming months because I strongly believe in the bright future of blue chip coin like: NEO, LTC, ETH(DBC, SNOV..lol)
Believe me, the more money I get from bounty, the more money I shall spend to buy blue chip

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Hello! I think that now it is worth buying, as the prices fell a little and soon growth is expected and not small. I do not know why, but many analysts say that the spring will be pleasant) Of course this is not 100%, but I think it's just not going to say that! So buy, guys!
Good luck to all!
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

BTC and crypto market have recovered significantly. I still keep my portfolio and wait
Is it better to close the poll?
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hold bitcoin and buy some altcoins because bitcoin is rising again that is why altcoins are bleeding right now. Do you notice that btc is in demand now so you should see that altcoins going down so better wait for a little dip and buy altcoins when btc got stable.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Hold bitcoin and buy some altcoins because bitcoin is rising again that is why altcoins are bleeding right now. Do you notice that btc is in demand now so you should see that altcoins going down so better wait for a little dip and buy altcoins when btc got stable.
Thank you. You are an experienced trader. It's very precious as a new baby like me. Your explanation is very clear and easy to understand.
Sometimes I don't understand why BTC is up but altcoin is down, why BTC is down and altcoins keep downward...
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

For a good future we must have to make decision and if you have these coin BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC so these are good to hold and if you have some extra capital that is also a good way for profits the market is changing time to time and in the present time the market is good and the trading activities in these coins are good and if we buy some more we can sure get profit over that the bitcoin and other altcoins are now accepting world wide.

JaredWallace

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

If you believe in the project long term then buy but the short term right now is to sell because media is freaking out and a lot of people is panic selling due to regulations.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Hi,
Can you please explain more clearly the two main points as you said:
1. How long is the long term and how long is the short one?
2. The regulations from some big countries: America, China, South Korea, EU etc. But what are the  key regulations? Can you highlight them?
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

Just keep holding on in all your coins , we all know that altcoins and bitcoin are in dip for now. Selling them will not give you profits , but it will give you lost. Holding all your coins and waiting for them to go high again in their price will make you have more profits from it. When the time bitcoin will go back on track , all of the altcoins will also follow in going up in their value.

loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

Just keep holding on in all your coins , we all know that altcoins and bitcoin are in dip for now. Selling them will not give you profits , but it will give you lost. Holding all your coins and waiting for them to go high again in their price will make you have more profits from it. When the time bitcoin will go back on track , all of the altcoins will also follow in going up in their value.
"Bill Miller has  noted that: that the recent bearish trend is in the best interest of the crypto economy.

The millionaire said that the crash helps to bring more funds into the crypto ecosystem because seasoned investors always buy the lows."
I am following Mr Bill Miller and all of your advice which have been the majority of my poll. However, I sometimes find exhausted in the dark tunnel Cry
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

I'm sure that the end of the year prices will skyrocket, we have to be patient because usually the first half of the price looks stagnant even down, but after Q3 then the price immediately skyrocketed, and this happens almost every year, and I'm sure this year is better than last year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
haji lulung

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

I think it's the time to buy more bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the currency of choice. Maybe it will replace the U.S. dollar as the staple of commerce. I know some people would never embrace bitcoin, nor would plenty of others. But younger generations will be more open, I’m sure.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

Dear members

Your coin is valuable in the market. the best way for those coin is to hold some of it
and buy some of it on ICOs to make a faster profit. Ups and downs/volatily in currency
is normal, so heads up my friend. don't be weary.
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Dear members
I think it's not the right time to sell. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon. Now just keep or buy! You should keep calm and wait patiently.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

The crypto market has recovered significantly. But my portfolio, NEO keeps bleeding. The reason is quite technical as ", the consensus algorithm NEO uses relies on every node involved in the process remaining online at all times during the validation process. If a node goes offline for any reason, the 8 billion dollars invested in its cryptosystem is locked up until every validator node is restarted."
I am not good at technology, so please anybody can explain more clearly?
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Firstly never buy usdt Smiley and secondly if you are holding some coins than do not buy again. Bur if you dont have any coins you must definitely buy now.
or start to buy now. Keep patience and buy sperately.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

If you believe in the project long term then buy but the short term right now is to sell because media is freaking out and a lot of people is panic selling due to regulations.

You know, I used to trade stocks. As I still remember, short term stands for under 3 months, middle term stands for more than 3 months and less than 12 months, long term stands for more than 1 year. However, it's sometimes not true, especially in crypto market.
The blockchain technology shall develop and it shall come true in the very near future. I completely believe in blockchain technology which, to some extents, may change the world's behaviours.
At this moment, my portfolio is not good enough. I shall review and have some decision.  Cry
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

I do not know when these big losses will end. the digital money exchange does not give hope. Shan is the exact time for those who will buy. evaluate opportunities.
Fizpok

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

As long as you believe in crypto market's perspectives, you should only buy.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Dear members
I think you should be patient. At present, the price of the altcoins tend to decrease slightly. That does not affect the value of money you have. Not a good time for you to sell. You should wait until the end of 2018, the price of the altcoins will increase sharply. And at that time, you should sell. That will give you a lot of profit. Become a smart investor and make smart decisions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: