Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

I suggest that you should not sell  the coins now because the price go higher in some months. If you have higher investment you can buy more coins.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

For me since the market is still down I would not sell those altcoins that I have most especially those that I bought and the value had not reach even my capital. I am willing to hold those for a time until it regain its value even just the same value when I bought them. If I sell them now I will lose 60% of my capital and its not so good.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

After Mid April we may see rise in ALTS soon
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

The market has once again recovered from the bottom. However, I am wondering a dead cat bounce pattern shall happen.
It's quite difficult to have a decision for traders at the moment. As for me, it's better to do nothing now and wait for more clear/ supportive informations from US, China, Korea, Japan, Europe.
Best Regards
keloy bale

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

It depends on how much, if you buy at too high prices then you should keep and buy more market wait and then make decisions.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

I think you should wait for some time. All the coins had reached at their top of price only some days ago. If you sold them at that time then you would get so much benefit at that time which would definitely changed your life. But now they have decreased almost 50% of their price so that you will not get much ore benefit at this time. If you bought this coin with a very low price and you have some emergency of needing money then you can sell these coins otherwise waiting will be the most wise decision. Everybody want to get benefit from these coin and these coins gives them good chance to get so much benefit. But we have to take the right decision at right moment so that we can able to get our expected profit. In my opinion just wait for another good chance if you dont have any emergency of that money.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

the crypto money stock market is very mixed and the prices are low. everything is going bad right now. It's definitely not time to sell. for those who want to buy but great opportunity right now
silenticx

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Overall the bitcoin cash community seems confident and positive about the future. Markets look more favorable for the week ahead, and there have been lots of new BCH announcements over the past seven days.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)
I dont believe in chart,because it has none accurate meaning to believe,things happen in different manners so never believe in that kind of pattern,,better read more articles and more news regarding movements of your coins than waste for that nonsense,if you still have your coins until now maybe better keep holding and if theres extra funds buy bitcoin more for next pumps
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

There are many understandings of both technical or fundamental analysis. If you do not believe in charts then you are quite subjective. Because of the volatility of the coin price, all of them are reflected in the charts. The problem here is how to read and understand charts and it completely depends on each person's ability of understandings. If you only believe, as a coin trader, in fundamental analysis, I think it is not enough. Fundamental analysis, in my understanding, will give us a good portfolio to take into consideration. Technical analysis will tell you the specific point of selling/ buying and have suitable action in limited of time. Well, it is the best to combine them smoothly to achieve the desired profit target Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Don't buy or sell unless you find a good project to invest in ICO stage. This market condition not so good to buy BTC or altcoins because we don't know when this bearish trend ends. But there is a risk of missing the opportunities. Do you own research before getting any decision.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

https://i.imgur.com/pJZDjMK.gif
(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)
There is not much advise you can get that will specifically address whether or not you should sell the cryptos you currently hold in your portfolio.The major reason is because one can not tell the price at which you bought and what your intentions are as regard each purchase.You may have bought to hodl for a long time or to day trade (not very good in current market trend).I would suggest you hodl or be patient for a while especially if you bought at high price.I have a feeling the market will soon recover.There are some indications to that.Also,do not take every suggestion anyone offers you without doing some personal research or findings.I hope i was helpful.Regards.

PS.I hodl some LTC
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

If you sell now, you are at loss and will be more painful when coins get back to their ATH. It's better to hold now and if you have more reserve fiat, you can buy more now at the best time

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

It depend on market situation, during market dip, it better to hold any coins you had if their prices is still going down but it is a good time to buy more coins because they are cheaper than before. Sell only when price of the coins reached the profitable level that you've been waiting for.To ensure your profits for long term hold, select only the solid coins that the potential to grow in the future.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

When btc dropped from $20k to $15k, I thought like yours. And btc kept falling to $13k, 10k...and $8k now. Nobody knows and can confirm the dumping shall stop at a certain point of time.
Remember, we are still lucky enough for not leveraging portfolio.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

what i did was i sold my tokens and bought same token and then did it again and again till my tokens reaches 20K then i'm holding it now. you can do this also but make sure your last move is to hold it for awhile until the value of coins become stable.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

In my opinion, holding is a safer option. You are free to buy more if you have the financial ability to do so. Otherwise, it's just HOLD rather than sell with a loss. Do not panic selling if you do not want to regret later. You must hold it and be patient, as its value will increase and the price of cryptocurrency will rise.
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

You should buy now if you have money for it. Not to sell anyway.
You are not losing until you are selling your tokens.  Now your "loss" is only in your portfolio not in real wallet.
It's normal situation because this is market not bank deposit.  The biggest mistake is to sell tokens. Now is the falling phase, in April-June can be growth. Like it was in December-January.  It's impotant to keep calm currently and wait.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724

ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

I think now you just have to sit and do nothing, UTB just such a moment that you just need to wait out like the rain at home with tea!
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

In my opinion, holding is a safer option. You are free to buy more if you have the financial ability to do so. Otherwise, it's just HOLD rather than sell with a loss. Do not panic selling if you do not want to regret later. You must hold it and be patient, as its value will increase and the price of cryptocurrency will rise.
I don't think that holding can be appropriate in all situations. It is always worth understanding that the price can rise only to a certain level and if you don't sell cryptocurrency at that time then you will not get the most possible profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: