Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2104 times)
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

As everyone says if you got extra bucks buy more in the dip and sell when the price rise, this is the golden rule which has always benefited both newbies and experienced traders in this field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
universaly

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

https://i.imgur.com/pJZDjMK.gif
(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)
a very good time to buy but for buying through fiat, because now it is not worthwhile to cast from altcoins to bitcoin, because altcoins have losed their positions more than bitcoin
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

holding the coins is like investing in the 2nd time around because when you invest while coins prove are higher when you invest and we all know that almost all coins are dipping but holding is the only option for us not to lose Money.

Yes, you are right. I have spent more than 2 months for bounty campaigns to forget my current portfolio and try to rank up.
It's terrible to view my portfolio now. I cannot do anything but watching my money flying away day by day, hour by hour
You know, some of my friends got divorced because of BTC dumping.  Cry Cry Cry
I am very regretted for guiding them to trade Bitcoin, NEO, LTC, DBC:'( Cry Cry
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

I can encourage you NOT to offer your coins now. In spite of the fact that your coins are on the decay, they will rise again soon.

Since 4 years consistently in January there is a "crash" or a "revision". This adjustment closes since 4 years consistently roughly around the same time.

That implies the revision closes amongst February and March. Right now is an ideal opportunity to either purchase more coins or HODL your coins you possess.

In the event that you need to purchase more coins, at that point just utilize capital (cash) that you are prepared to lose. Else, you chance losing cash that you urgently require.

This cash is called chance capital and you ought to never utilize chance money to purchase coins. In the event that it isn't a hazard capital, I can encourage you to purchase XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.

As I said previously, the best activity now is to HODL your coins. In any event until the finish of walk. I trust I could help you a smidgen.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

As everyone says if you got extra bucks buy more in the dip and sell when the price rise, this is the golden rule which has always benefited both newbies and experienced traders in this field.

I agree with you, in this situation crypto coins are now dipping especially on bitcoin, so it's better to buy more now because the price is low, then sell it if the price of btc rise again to gain more profit. That's the basic strategy in the world of traders.

ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

all you have to do now is keep hodl bitcoin and sell when the price goes back up. do not try to sell bitcoin at current prices because it will make you lose. you better keep hodl bitcoin and wait for bitcoin will increase again in the middle of this year. do not take a big risk because it will make you lose

Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

Do not do anything, we do not know where we going... Now price is very stable between 8-9k, many investors waiting for the dip, but will it come?

madafarkt

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

I would advice you to buy more because the prices of the altcoins in the market now are cheap. Do not sell your coin first because it is surely your loss. Just wait for the prices to go up because it's not always dump time.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Now we need to fix the losses, especially in such coins as ripple and etherium. Further, these tokens will only become cheaper. And you can buy the Throne, this coin will show growth in the near future, but in the end it will become a scam.

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

if u see now a nice Alt for invest u may to invest- now its a deep time for investors and u may have a nice profit in next monthes

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

I think the market are dumping for few weeks, or even a month before it can escape downtrend.
if you're already loss. don't sell.
if got some profit, my advise to sell and keep money to buy when market have big dump.

that depend so much in your experience, I can see you did not have that much, so just hold you coin if you have faith

lastly, chào đồng hương :v

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

The best thing you should do would be to hold your coins because if you sell them on loss and by next month the prices would increase back again, you might regret it. But if you feel like you are not gaining with holding then you can just sell all of them and buy back whenever you feel like it is the right time, only time will tell and only you can control your holdings as well.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

The best thing you should do would be to hold your coins because if you sell them on loss and by next month the prices would increase back again, you might regret it. But if you feel like you are not gaining with holding then you can just sell all of them and buy back whenever you feel like it is the right time, only time will tell and only you can control your holdings as well.

But how the hell do you know that  the price will increase next month? No offense, but the market is not looking good at the moment, i really believe on this technology and how it is going.. But how are you predicting what is gonna happen?

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I have posted a new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198593.msg33182870#msg33182870
In this one, I shall update crypto/ market news daily/ weekly and have some analysis of BTC, NEO, LTC, ...
If you have any concerns, feel free to ask/ comment
Best Regards

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

Dear members

If I were to suggest, I would hold still as of now because the price is very low and I believe that the price will jump a huge gap soon. If you believe too then hold it, but if not and you are satisfied the profit you will earn now then it is good to buy.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Yes if you have coins in your wallet then it is right time to sell out because in this time the rates off all coins high.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

any time you can buy or sell if altcoins or ethereum if you want, but it depends on you, but i must prefer to buy ethereum in times that ethereum price is  low, and i must prefer to sell ethereum in times that ethereum price is low.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Buy or Sell ??

I think is great time to buy.
We all know if now crypto coin in low price.
So, if you buy is possible to takes profit.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1522
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

I advise to just hold it. according to what I see, market prices start to stabilize, chances are in the next few weeks, there will be price increases again

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Dear members
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
The best thing to do now is to hold. Stop chasing coins that make you rich overnight thus make yourself a solid portfolio with coins/tokens that have a great team, great product, impact in the industry and in the market. Remember, it took bitcoin 7 years to go from 1$ - 11,500$.
Yes I will agree that the best thing to do now was hold as we have noticed that the value of crypto coins was fall.And this is the right timing also to buy and wait for the time that will rise again so that you would automatically sell your profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: