Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2698 times)
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Neo is going to become top 5th or 6th coin in the market I think. They are working hard on it to have meaningful projects and its price is so god damn cheap comparing to ethereum. 5x I say.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

NEO has a great platform and is developing in the right direction. To date, the conduct of the ICO on the NEO platform has become very popular and successful. We can observe how projects such as Thekey, Red Pulse, Zeepin reached hard cap within a few hours. I think the price NEO will reach high values by the end of 2018. Maybe NEO will have to replace ethereum?
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I really regret not buying this altcoin while its price is cheap or when it hit rock bottom after the Chinese issue. I was really surprised how its price soar up high in just a couple of weeks after the dip. So far I haven't read or heard someone talking bad about NEO so I guess this coin will really do great in the future.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I'm watching NEO since it was Antshares and cost around 0,3-0,5$. I think its team deserves a lot of trust, NEO's brand becomes more and more recognisable.
NEO is doing well so far, despite hard times in September it managed to launch ICO on its platform and in my opinion in 2018 we will see a lot more from it, as well as tremendous growth in price.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

Off course I will make NEO as my long term investment it is very potential coin, smart contract & china effect is my reason why I should invest in this coin. I have a feel that someday many company will use neo blockchain for their token.
I already bought it and already make proffit with it, still wait for buying this at dip  Grin Grin.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

NEO has a great platform and is developing in the right direction. To date, the conduct of the ICO on the NEO platform has become very popular and successful. We can observe how projects such as Thekey, Red Pulse, Zeepin reached hard cap within a few hours. I think the price NEO will reach high values by the end of 2018. Maybe NEO will have to replace ethereum?
It's unlikely. Neo must have huge marketing as Eth for replace. Now I don't see enough work in this direction. That's why no smart today a big price for NEO. 
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

I do not know what will happen with neo in the future. Much will depend on the Chinese government and its prohibitions. But I think that this year neo should grow. A lot of good and correct things have already been done and many more are planned.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Neo looks like a legit coin and there are more and more ICO on this platform so I guess the price will keep going up. But a lot of people are saying this coin is centralized, I don't know what's going to happen to Neo if one day China decide to ban it, I prefer to stay away from it and invest in ETH. I am not trying to spread fud, this is just my opinion.

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview#gid=0

Neo Ecosystem is getting bigger and bigger. It seems that the above spreadsheets will grow even bigger. Well prepared to follow the NEO ICO.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Future. Short-term or long-term, NEO will still grow very strong. There are smart contracts but more advanced than ETH. I think by the end of 2018. NEO will surpass ETH to stand in the top 3
r95222

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/htmlview#gid=0

Neo Ecosystem is getting bigger and bigger. It seems that the above spreadsheets will grow even bigger. Well prepared to follow the NEO ICO.
Not bad analytics. I'm glad that NEO ecosystem becomes more and more. It say about growing interest and using NEO blockchain. It;s awesome!

Something else in same files? Wink
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

NEO made a very good rise 2 months ago. Now a little speed. The volume of the crypto market has dropped. Robust projects like NEO will see better prices when the money flow returns to normal.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

In that regard, the current situation augurs well for a promising future. Already this year, NEO can be in third place on the coinmarketcap in my opinion..

sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

If we can attribute any of the fall in prices across the board down to Chinese New Year then we could assume a recovery after it passes. This is something we've seen in previous years. If that's the case, expect NEO to be one of the biggest gainers, the large majority of its support is from Chinese investors and it's been dubbed the Chinese Ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

I'm watching NEO since it was Antshares and cost around 0,3-0,5$. I think its team deserves a lot of trust, NEO's brand becomes more and more recognisable.
NEO is doing well so far, despite hard times in September it managed to launch ICO on its platform and in my opinion in 2018 we will see a lot more from it, as well as tremendous growth in price.
I agree with you NEO is a good market and big investors tend to choose NEO instead of choosing ETH. In the future we can see the great development of NEO and the price of NEO by the end of 2018 can reach $ 2000 and will compete directly with ETH.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bircoin

Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

The price is 3/1 of the ETH. But I hope it will be half. Competition creates quality.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term

My prediction Neo can survive in the long term and is good for investment. Future Neo will be as popular as Ethereum.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

ETH is the biggest competitor with a smart contract. Can privacy be added to NEO? If it happens, it will be super.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

It's unlikely. Neo must have huge marketing as Eth for replace. Now I don't see enough work in this direction. That's why no smart today a big price for NEO. 
The fact of the matter is that the NEO team moving in the right direction. For fun, compare the price which was last summer, and which now, NEO grows insanely fast and he has not yet revealed its full potential. So I would advise you not to doubt the prospects of this coin.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

In my opinion, a very promising future, even better than the etherium, but this is my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: