Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit System Upgrade  (Read 34953 times)
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
Merited by malevolent (1), examplens (1), rhamzter (1)

I have a question: like me, rank jr member needs 10 merit to become a member, and then I give the other one merit, then I have 9 merit, so I still rank Member or down rank to Jr.member?
No, that is not like what you thinking because if you gain 10 merits you will be promoted into member position also you will gain 5 spendable merits. If you asking where 5 spendable merits from? It is from the people who give you merit too, because in every (1) merit given there's a (0.5) merit added to your spendable merit. The merit given to you will not be deducted when you shared your merit to the other users, because it is fixed and not deductible. I give you an example to easily understand it.

Rank               Merits needed to promote              Spendable merits
Jr. Member                      10                                              5
Member                         100                                            50
Full Member                   250                                           125
Senior Member               500                                           250
Hero Member                1000                                           500

In additional, in every merit you've been collected you will earn (0.5) merit, so it means your spendable merit will possible to increase or to lessen. Just remember that when you shared your merit your spendable merit will be lessen, not the merit given to you.

I hope you understand my explanation.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

I have a question: like me, rank jr member needs 10 merit to become a member, and then I give the other one merit, then I have 9 merit, so I still rank Member or down rank to Jr.member?
I just make simple explanation to easily for you to get it. Merit system was (2:1) ratio every 2 merit you received you have 1 spendable smerit. You don't need to worries with regards to the merits you received it was not decrease when you give smerit to the other.

No, that is not like what you thinking because if you gain 10 merits you will be promoted into member position also you will gain 5 spendable merits. If you asking where 5 spendable merits from? It is from the people who give you merit too, because in every (1) merit given there's a (0.5) merit added to your spendable merit. The merit given to you will not be deducted when you shared your merit to the other users, because it is fixed and not deductible. I give you an example to easily understand it.

Rank               Merits needed to promote              Spendable merits
Jr. Member                      10                                              5
Member                         100                                            50
Full Member                   250                                           125
Senior Member               500                                           250
Hero Member                1000                                           500

In additional, in every merit you've been collected you will earn (0.5) merit, so it means your spendable merit will possible to increase or to lessen. Just remember that when you shared your merit your spendable merit will be lessen, not the merit given to you.

I hope you understand my explanation.

With you respect sir, it was understandable but you need to explain it shortly but understanding. The table you make is very cute and simple I like it.  
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

I’m sorry but you, Lunarics and hasbihafis don’t qualify according to the rules of this thread.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I’m not posting this in the OP because no one completely reads that anyway. They always just read the last few pages.

I’m going to be busy with medical issues for the next couple of weeks. I will continue to check this thread at least every other day. I will review all requests but may not respond quickly.

If you are not a Full member, Sr. Member or Hero Member I’m just going to ignore you because I will have limited time.

If I scan through the first 10 or so pages of your post history and see mostly posts in Twitter, Facebook, bounty or signature campaigns I’m just going to ignore you. The same is true if most of your posts are in altcoin pump n dump threads.

Also realize, if you post in this thread you are, by default, asking me to review your post history. If I see that you are a potential scammer, posting under an account purchased shortly after a forum hack or routinely violating any forum rules I will report you to a moderator. Trust me, it’s easier to recognize than you think it is.

Thank you and good luck.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (10)

I want to try my luck again here if my new posts are worth some merit points. I already got 10 points because i didn't have many posts history and you split the amount. I hope that i can get the other part of points if i really deserve it.
rezaunix

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

I've been doing some useful posts in this week, but it was only in the local forum, and no I am not getting any there, maybe my luck here
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I've been doing some useful posts in this week, but it was only in the local forum, and no I am not getting any there, maybe my luck here

You're not likely to get any luck unless you get in the habit of reading at least the opening post and the last few pages of a thread before posting. You're not eligible for this, try and find threads that you are.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Damn this merit system has made so hard to rank up. I feel like I won't reach senior member status in this lifetime. Have some mercy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

I want to try my luck again here if my new posts are worth some merit points. I already got 10 points because i didn't have many posts history and you split the amount. I hope that i can get the other part of points if i really deserve it.

I’ll give you the rest because your posts have improved and your more actively engaged in conversations. Keep posting the way you are and you should have no problem ranking up. 10 merit awarded.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Damn this merit system has made so hard to rank up. I feel like I won't reach senior member status in this lifetime. Have some mercy.

I’m sorry, you don’t qualify according to the rules of this thread.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:44:55 PM by Baoo

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

I know that I am not qualified according to your rules, but I made 350 posts  and if you are interested, you can check some of them   .

Hope you will take a look in my posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039071.msg31272172#msg31272172
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963657.msg30439077#msg30439077
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.msg31519541#msg31519541
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3068535.msg31833130#msg31833130

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

I know that I am not qualified according to your rules, but I made 350 posts  and if you are interested, you can check some of them   .

Hope you will take a look in my posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039071.msg31272172#msg31272172
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963657.msg30439077#msg30439077
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.msg31519541#msg31519541
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3068535.msg31833130#msg31833130

And thanks for your consideration.
For me, it's not right to post you link that you've said try to look is sound like begging smerit for me.
Well, hopefully, OP will check your link and give you smerit.
I'm poor of that having smerit no one like my post and I don't know why.
Quality post? if they check my history post there are some good quality post that deserving to have a smerit.

How those it feel if you received smerit just like you received BTC? LOL.. Wink

sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

i dont have to give my full attention on how to get merit from the seniors
i am active and making some good post
though im bad at english and thats the reason people dont like to see my post  Sad
but as long as im with this forum i will try with heart and soul to give the best post so
people will realize that this kid is sure to get a merit point

to be honest i was searching merits from the senior at first
but when i realize that that not the right way then i began to write this thread cause im changing my mind from now Smiley
hope all Jr. members will follow me as im doing right now Smiley
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:02:51 PM by maremostro

Just please dont give me negative trust i will try not to deserve it through this post.

Bit(digitall)Coin(currency)

Following the saying that Need is mother of invention

came the solution which i believe is Digital Currency

most probably since every thing to exist needs energy the currency will be backed to energy as a evolutionary step (KISS->Keep it stupid simple)

Following texts came to existence due to me actively joining your forum

What my intention is to invite you to what I expect to be jolliest time of your day today.

Does not Artificial Inteligence sound like a reality that should be threaded carefully, did we not see in Terminator what sentient Computer did to Humans ? Are Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking and other prominent voices not warning us about the dangers of AI.

Where those fears and uncertainties come from. Maybe from our animal brain that is responsible for our primal instincts of survival and competition for resources, females and goods, does not it tell us that once a superior to our intelligence will emerge from one of the AI development projects we no longer be the dominating power on this planet and our existence or non be dependent on some algorithm fueled thought process {not necessarily correct due to beta stage of the machine turning it rouge. } Those fears and voices shouldn’t be turned down and dismissed and certainly taken into account, but having originated in our animal brain, taken in to account as valid... ? but not in the reality of 21 century.

How much more a fully conscious Artificial Intelligence would be, having access to infinite range of sensors giving it the ability to observe and comprehend humans(douglas adams hitchhikers guide to galaxy) as individuals and whole societies of beings existing to a purpose be it happiness, success in work, pursuit of their talents etc…

Would it not conclude that there is a bit more to a human at a second glance then an animal that evolved from a monkey but a being with consciousness like its own but with the ability to perceive the infinite. Described by Chinese Zen monk Wumen Huikai as unfathomable void which ability the machine lacks.

Would not its creators be its friends and guides trying to answer all the difficult questions it may give. Would it not acknowledge that morally correct approach of respect to all prevail that No Entity may do against others will as a guide line. Would this wonderful instrument at our disposal but not as a slave but as a friend enable us humans to leave the tedious day to day tasks to robots and machines enabling humans through focusing on higher disciplines of life to correctly direct our evolution as a species.

Unfortunately still humanity is not taking full benefit of robotic and computer technology. Is it because the idea that Robots working in factories seem a threat to established order of the world that functions according to well approved model of Warriors with a King as a Ruler which would be the prime minister, the president, first speaker etc., the priests, administrators and slaves. Are we not a bit like fools trying to stop a river with a stick, I do believe anything short of mass extinction event will not stop the inevitable which is being purposefully postponed.

Would not all humans benefit of AI run automated Policing System preventing all crime violence and offensive behavior as long as it would follow simple rule of non interference as long as said behavior is not against ones/others will . And this is just one example among many that would be so beneficial to one and every human.

Or is it just a matter of time till not this generation but next generation is ready from psychological point of view to live confidently among endless number of automated servitors .

On GOD

In ancient Greece philosophers called the unfathomable void (zen) the prime substance when trying to attribute it some quality  Air, Ether, Fire, Water,
One could theorize  that the phrase God describes the whole area of the mystical which as well as physical world has its laws .  Being in need to address this concept it was called God . (due to its utmost complexity ) ... I could try to follow on this thought of the laws rules involved and their great multitude and complexity thus for doing good you get good karma and for doing bad u get bad karma ......!"£$%^& in generall it was called god ,.... ( when a sage gets a belly full he becomes an ordinary man ).....  The thing about sages, prophets and the like when they discover emptiness they get attached to it and obviously trying to explain emptiness  is 1 pointless like trying to describe taste of water  2 they rather stay submerged in the bliss of the ONE and keep their trap shut....

on capitalization

Certainly a project (ico) that finally addresses simple task of bus tickets becoming crypto friendly will gather a lot of community support
applause even but what should be the early backers rewards incentive that is atractive yet not damaging to the image and reaosnability of the bitcoin/crypto opposition naysayers that are the generation gap but not only for whatever reasons
 since such a great project may loose to
a specullative oriented one when it will comes for the program studio team to decide for which publisher that will release and launch their platform.

Thereof utility tokens that interface the user with public transport have no real room to grow in contrast to hodl coins which may look solid but with low rate of return that will certainly be a successful in terms of holding to as when 1 dollar comes to be  x999  more as some projects aim and are possible like icon because it will be traded against daps runing on that platform contribuitng to the whole ecosystem

it will be a huge sweeping wave once all those projects like iota (surveilance and security) power , turism , Robotics ... and so MANY MORE and so on.... have fully running services according to their roadmaps
 with high trade volumes traded  aginst BITCOIN will SOAR
 with the capitalization and resources inflow to the EKOSYSTEM

and more scriblings
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@maremostro/need-of-infrastructural-redundancy-a-clear-bottleneck

clealry to get stakes u need to create content 75 words since am a JR (low xp ) dont want to feel guilty when a project i was reposting fails

New exciting trend is welcomed with ventures Like SunMoney in the lead. With the mechanism of ICO(Initial (C)Public Offering -or IPO as a lot of investors see them} no longer a project has to go through painstaking and seemingly endless process of Stock Market Exchange Listing (of). SunMoney Offers a solid product that will be welcomed by lot of newcommers to the wide sees of personal investement. With steady return assurance is a perfect early entry investment
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3106795.msg32333032#msg32333032
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117574.msg32224326#msg32224326
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3097804.msg31987390#msg31987390

I suppose that this thread is still active despite the OP's last activity is already a week ago.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
khususRR

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

You will be working for 20 merit points. Good luck to all. I will announce when they’re gone and lock the thread.

I will no longer be responding to off-topic posts in this thread. If you fail to get a response from me you can reread this post to find out why.

Here is the link to a thread where you can earn merit while you learn about bitcoin. Many thanks to pugman and bill gator for their hard work and generosity. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968050.0

Here is the link to a thread where altcoin miners can earn merit. Many thanks to philipma1957 for helping out people in the altcoin section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2970278.0

honestly I am a bit confused with the existence of this merit system? Why ? because with this merit system everyone will be more difficult to raise his rank in bitcointalk, and again with less good we have to wait with this merit point, thanks for listening to my complaint and sorry

ALLAH S.W.T IS MY LORD // THE QUR'AN IS MY GUIDE, THE PROPHET OF MUHAMMAD IS THE PROMISE OF GOD AND THE FAMILY IS MY INSPIRATION
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Yes, it’s still active and you qualify. I’ve just been very busy lately and I’m not responding to anyone that can disqualify themselves if they just read the OP. 20 merit awarded.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
Merited by TheQuin (1)

No, it's possible.
Just like you, I thought it was impossible to rank up or need a long time.
this topic was my start point and now I need about a week to get the required merits(less than 30 days after activity rank up)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

No, it's possible.
Just like you, I thought it was impossible to rank up or need a long time.
this topic was my start point and now I need about a week to get the required merits(less than 30 days after activity rank up)

Well done for getting so close. QA gave me a nice boost at the start as well. I wasn't actually bothered about ranking up before, but now I just want to do it to prove to people it is possible. I should be there in a week or two as well.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Just found this thread on local boards
To be honest, I just commented some topic on some threads that I found in this forum that I think is interesting and informative to read.
English is not my primary language, my English is so bad but I'm still improving my English skill to discuss with everyone in this forum...

We know, everyone on this forum needs merit points for ranking up just like me, but as we know many people say getting merit points is pretty hard and I quite agree with that. Many people trying to increase their bitcointalk rank account to get more reward on bounty campaigns that they joined...

I want to try my luck in here, maybe you can check my post :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3133357.msg32545879#msg32545879
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831620.msg32474240#msg32474240
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3133664.msg32473030#msg32473030
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2576176.msg32319644#msg32319644
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3068173.msg31658505#msg31658505

if you need more, maybe you can check my profile...
thanks...

sorry for my bad English...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: