Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 07:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4288 times)
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

What can you tell me about Successful Retail Advertising with repay.me?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

What can you tell me about Successful Retail Advertising with repay.me?
The founders of repay.me recognized the growth potential of retail advertising and the increasing demand for retail media at the end of 2015, and entered this market at an early stage with the founding of repay.me.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Do you have some Partner Bonus?
And I would like to know about bonuses in general
Bonus for Major Investors

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering: from 100.000 CHF 15 %, from 50.000 CHF 10 %, from 10.000 CHF 5 %.

Time Bonus

During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the following percentage bonuses: 01/03/18 33 %, 02/03/18 - 15/03/18 25 %, 16/03/18 - 31/03/18 20 %, 01/04/18 - 15/04/18 15 %, 16/04/18 - 15/05/18 10 %.
Cashback Bonus

A six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018. During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. The platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day onwards. Investors from the pre-sale phase are automatically registered for the pre-launch phase and receive an additional cashback bonus of 20 percent on all their purchases for a full year. This makes it possible to receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchased item more quickly.
Development | 45 percent

Most of the investments go into the development of the repay.me marketplace, as described in detail in this whitepaper. This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Internationalization, support, sales and marketing | 25 percent

The second largest block of investments will be used in particular to develop new markets and thus the growth of the repay.me marketplace and its community. Sales and marketing are largely driven by the extra coins reserved for repay.me, which account for 17.5 percent of the coins sold.
Operations, lawyers, tax consultants | 15 percent

With this amount, the running costs for the functioning operation of repay.me are covered. This includes hosting, infrastructure, recruiting, outsourcing, management, lawyers, tax advisors and other related areas.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
By @SimonCocking interview with Mario Peter the CEO from Repay.me, sponsors of the BIISUMMIT Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit Dubai

1 min pitch for what you are doing now?

We are currently on roadshows for our planned ICO in the second quarter. This is very exciting —  intensive, but it is a lot of fun, especially since we have received so much positive feedback from experts and investors.
How was the last year, what worked well, what didn’t move as quickly as you would have liked?

It was a successful year because we strengthened our team with very good people, gained important partners and made great steps forward in our project plan.
On the other hand, we have a big project ahead of us, where unexpected doors keep opening up and new situations arise where we have to evaluate and make decisions.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

PHILIPP GLOGOWSKI - DevOps Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/philipp-glogowski-09b71a79/?locale=de_DE
https://www.xing.com/profile/Philipp_Glogowski
https://i.imgur.com/QHLPAPe.png
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

What can you tell about Business Model and Marketing of REME-Coin?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

The huge market potential outlined in the first section and the above-mentioned problems of already existing cashback systems open up enormous opportunities for repay.me: repay.me has set itself the goal of responding to the great need for saving opportunities when shopping more consistently and better than all other cashback companies. With this goal in mind, repay.me has developed a completely new cashback marketplace, which is scheduled to go online in the first half of 2018.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
By @SimonCocking interview with Mario Peter the CEO from Repay.me, sponsors of the BIISUMMIT Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit Dubai

We are currently on roadshows for our planned ICO in the second quarter. This is very exciting —  intensive, but it is a lot of fun, especially since we have received so much positive feedback from experts and investors.
How was the last year, what worked well, what didn’t move as quickly as you would have liked?

It was a successful year because we strengthened our team with very good people, gained important partners and made great steps forward in our project plan.
On the other hand, we have a big project ahead of us, where unexpected doors keep opening up and new situations arise where we have to evaluate and make decisions.
What are your plans for the future?

2018 will be a decisive year for us. In it we will place a successful ICO and then launch the marketplace. Afterwards, the marketplace must be further established and rolled out internationally.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Do you have some Partner Bonus?
And I would like to know about bonuses in general
Bonus for Major Investors

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering: from 100.000 CHF 15 %, from 50.000 CHF 10 %, from 10.000 CHF 5 %.

Time Bonus

During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the following percentage bonuses: 01/03/18 33 %, 02/03/18 - 15/03/18 25 %, 16/03/18 - 31/03/18 20 %, 01/04/18 - 15/04/18 15 %, 16/04/18 - 15/05/18 10 %.
Cashback Bonus

A six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018. During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. The platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day onwards. Investors from the pre-sale phase are automatically registered for the pre-launch phase and receive an additional cashback bonus of 20 percent on all their purchases for a full year. This makes it possible to receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchased item more quickly.
Development | 45 percent

Most of the investments go into the development of the repay.me marketplace, as described in detail in this whitepaper. This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Internationalization, support, sales and marketing | 25 percent

The second largest block of investments will be used in particular to develop new markets and thus the growth of the repay.me marketplace and its community. Sales and marketing are largely driven by the extra coins reserved for repay.me, which account for 17.5 percent of the coins sold.
Operations, lawyers, tax consultants | 15 percent

With this amount, the running costs for the functioning operation of repay.me are covered. This includes hosting, infrastructure, recruiting, outsourcing, management, lawyers, tax advisors and other related areas.
Owner, investors | 15 percent

The last part of the investments will be distributed to the owners and investors of the first hour. From an investment of $35, the percentage of funds spent on expanding internationalization, support, sales and marketing will increase to 45 percent.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

ANNA JAGIELSKA - Content Marketing and Translation (Polish)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-jagielska-b78ab315a/?locale=de_DE
https://www.xing.com/profile/Anna_Jagielska3?sc_o=mxb_p
https://i.imgur.com/iEY73hZ.png
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

What about repay.me Architecture?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
romangor

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

The huge market potential outlined in the first section and the above-mentioned problems of already existing cashback systems open up enormous opportunities for repay.me: repay.me has set itself the goal of responding to the great need for saving opportunities when shopping more consistently and better than all other cashback companies. With this goal in mind, repay.me has developed a completely new cashback marketplace, which is scheduled to go online in the first half of 2018.
Among others, repay.me's new marketplace offers the following advantages:
• Up to 100% cashback: repay.me customers can influence how quickly and how much cashback flows back into their wallets for all their purchases on repay.me. repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Even after the first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully re-paid.
• Unlimited cashback on everything: repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and also for used items.
• Unlimited marketplace: The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
romangor

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

2018 will be a decisive year for us. In it we will place a successful ICO and then launch the marketplace. Afterwards, the marketplace must be further established and rolled out internationally.
What will you be talking about at this event?

A member of our board, Daniel Arber, will be speaking about a world novelty that is not yet available in this combination — of course also about our unique REME-Coin. We will go into why this represents an opportunity for every investor and what we understand by it when we say – claim profits from your data. Looking forward to an exciting and unique presentation.
romangor

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

JÖRG KANDZIORA - Frontend Developer
https://www.xing.com/profile/Joerg_Kandziora
https://i.imgur.com/zvF1Ms5.png
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

What will you be talking about at this event?

A member of our board, Daniel Arber, will be speaking about a world novelty that is not yet available in this combination — of course also about our unique REME-Coin. We will go into why this represents an opportunity for every investor and what we understand by it when we say – claim profits from your data. Looking forward to an exciting and unique presentation.
What inspired you to attend it?

For us it was clear from the beginning of the roadshow planning that we had to be present at the BII Summit in Dubai. The combination of the multitude of experts, investors and the size of the event was decisive. And beautiful Dubai is always worth a visit.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Daniel Arber
https://youtu.be/PEXcNgyVYYE
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Among others, repay.me's new marketplace offers the following advantages:
• Up to 100% cashback: repay.me customers can influence how quickly and how much cashback flows back into their wallets for all their purchases on repay.me. repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Even after the first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully re-paid.
• Unlimited cashback on everything: repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and also for used items.
• Unlimited marketplace: The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
• Real-time cashback and fast payout speed: Of course, repay.me can only pay out money that has actually been collected and can no longer be claimed back. For example, it can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
• Maximum cashback without searching for coupons: With repay.me, you don't have to search for coupons or compare discounts, but instead receive up to 100 percent cashback for all purchases.
• Up to 100 percent cashback in all categories: In the technical segment, for example, cashback quotas of an average of only one to two percent are common. With repay.me, the cashback is not only paid out of the seller's margins. Thus, repay.me can distribute considerably higher amounts even in categories with usually low margins and low cashback.
• Low fees: repay.me offers sellers lower fees than other well-known marketplaces. This, together with the competitive situation in the marketplace, leads to significantly better prices for end customers and makes it less stressful for sellers.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:14:45 PM by bagdanvolkov

repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

CHAIMA KHLAIEF - Content Marketing and Translation (French)
https://i.imgur.com/jKfNH2W.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: