Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
What is a secret?
You can receive unlimited cashback with the help of your data
Tell me, please, in more details about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
What is a secret?
Sure. Cashback is usually paid by traders from their own profit margins. repay.me’s cashback comes not only from profit margins, but also from advertising revenues and can therefore be significantly higher — even in product categories that usually have low margins.
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

What is a secret?
Sure. Cashback is usually paid by traders from their own profit margins. repay.me’s cashback comes not only from profit margins, but also from advertising revenues and can therefore be significantly higher — even in product categories that usually have low margins.
What are the factors determining the amount of cashback?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

What is a secret?
The amount of cashback depends on users’ online activities: the more active they are (e.g. by writing reviews or participating in surveys), the more data they produce and the higher cashback they receive — up to 100 percent.
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

What is a secret?
The amount of cashback depends on users’ online activities: the more active they are (e.g. by writing reviews or participating in surveys), the more data they produce and the higher cashback they receive — up to 100 percent.
It sounds great! I wanna become a customer of the repay.me right now!
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 04:57:37 PM by Flex123

Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/2/d8364461a0463b4135975973f9e793c1-full.jpg

ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?
Cool! Where and when was this summit held?
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?
The event took place in Moscow on the first of March. Here you can find more information http://ibsmoscow.ru/en.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

The event took place in Moscow on the first of March. Here you can find more information http://ibsmoscow.ru/en.
The participation in this summit is an evidence of the high potential and reliability of repay.me project.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

The participation in this summit is an evidence of the high potential and reliability of repay.me project.
It is true, because the International Blockchain Summit Moscow —is a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience in working-out interesting solutions using technology Blockchain.
ellleM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

It is true, because the International Blockchain Summit Moscow —is a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience in working-out interesting solutions using technology Blockchain.
What were the issues and topics discussed at the summit?
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

The main topics for discussion were: analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain; The introduction of Blockchain technology in business; he specifics of the own ICO in 2018; Cryptotrading; Media & PR; What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO.
ellleM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

The main topics for discussion were: analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain; The introduction of Blockchain technology in business; he specifics of the own ICO in 2018; Cryptotrading; Media & PR; What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO.
Will there be another summit like this?
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Will there be another summit like this?
The next conference will be held on April 26 in Kyiv. If you wanna participate in the summit, you should buy the tickets right now!
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

A recent study on the global cashback industry has shown that cashback programs are powerful marketing strategies which lead to increases in average order value (46%) and time spent on websites as well as stronger customer engagement and a lower bounce rate.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

A recent study on the global cashback industry has shown that cashback programs are powerful marketing strategies which lead to increases in average order value (46%) and time spent on websites as well as stronger customer engagement and a lower bounce rate.
The cashback offered by repay.me is not only higher, but also faster. The crucial factor is blockchain technology and, more specifically, the Ethereum-based REME-Coin which is repay.me’s own cryptocurrency.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

The cashback offered by repay.me is not only higher, but also faster. The crucial factor is blockchain technology and, more specifically, the Ethereum-based REME-Coin which is repay.me’s own cryptocurrency.
The REME-Coin enables advertising revenues to be paid out immediately as cashback and ensures that you are constantly updated on its status.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

The REME-Coin enables advertising revenues to be paid out immediately as cashback and ensures that you are constantly updated on its status.
What is more, the value of the REME-Coin is directly tied to the data of repay.me’s community and therefore has high growth potential.
AbrammFry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

What is more, the value of the REME-Coin is directly tied to the data of repay.me’s community and therefore has high growth potential.
You mean that the increasing number of users will result in the increasing value of the coin?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

You mean that the increasing number of users will result in the increasing value of the coin?
Exactly. The various applications of the REME-Coin make it unrivaled and present a tempting opportunity for those who missed out in the Bitcoin boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: