Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34691 times)
djuro74556

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

100k in telegram? Its because they have airdrop or Mark Kuban? I never heard about Mark Kuban before... Just ream about him, he own a basketball association. But what relation he have to crypto?

He has the money relation.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

100k in telegram? Its because they have airdrop or Mark Kuban? I never heard about Mark Kuban before... Just ream about him, he own a basketball association. But what relation he have to crypto?

He has the money relation.

You got that right!  Grin
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

Thanks for your support  Smiley
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Do we know some well known streamers will be engaged in Current?

Since this is a media platform, not specifically streaming video platform i'm not sure there'll be any.
Then again i might be wrong and Cuban gets some of the more known guys Cheesy

Yes,his name could attract some big YouTuber or maybe some streamer,and that would push this project even more.You cant have too much marketing nowdays,in this highly competitive market.

Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.

On this forum, we are in a kind of a bubble. I was wondering does anybody know If the project is buzzing on the outside? Any media reports? 
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

Since this is a media platform, not specifically streaming video platform i'm not sure there'll be any.

Yes,his name could attract some big YouTuber or maybe some streamer,and that would push this project even more.You cant have too much marketing nowdays,in this highly competitive market.

If the app is easy to use and doesn't have many frustrating features, it should advertise itself, but yes - big names will def get more people on the platform.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

In my opinion the best bet would be on good partnerships.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?
descuri

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.

Yeah its finished,and i sure hope it wont be extended,there was plenty of time to join Tongue
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Yeah its finished,and i sure hope it wont be extended,there was plenty of time to join Tongue

Made application in time to be secure.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

They would probably extend.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Yeah, good name on the project means a lot, but its not enough for a project success.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

They would probably extend.

Is that confirmed that you can't join the Airdrop if the telegram group is full?
Kaca

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Yeah, good name on the project means a lot, but its not enough for a project success.

i think current team will do their best . just keep watching.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

His name and his money!
Lets not forget he's uber rich and influential
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
UncleT

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...

That's too bad. I guess with all the new projects going around you have to be actively participating in the ones you are interested in because you can miss out on important things just like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: