Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

When can we expect listing on exchanges?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

I hadn't even checked the business deck up until now. It has some interesting things. LIke this role of Curator:

"Rewarded for playlist curation from multiple content networks that enhance platform recommendations"

I wonder how it will work and what they'll be curating.

I also don't quite understand what a curator would  be curating - the content is as provided - maybe making some lists or sth?
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

No serious project will announce exchange date before its actually happened.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

I think they wrote the plan when the mean to list it.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Sure, it has to be strategically planned.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy

That would be the end goal, but there is still a long road ahead.

Who knows, maybe it's not such a long road. A lot of things can happen in one year time.
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

will anyone use it tho... 
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy

Who knows, maybe it's not such a long road. A lot of things can happen in one year time.

Honestly I hope it will be sooner rather then later. I spend most of my day on Youtube anyway.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Honestly I hope it will be sooner rather then later. I spend most of my day on Youtube anyway.

I think that a lot of people rae waiting for that release. There is a lot of hype around Current.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

We are approaching a different era in terms of scarcity and Current is on the edge. Let me explain: In the beginning of humanity food was the scarcest value. Then humanity evolved and property (where people could harvest food) became the most important thing. Then it evolved to machinery. After that, it evolved to another kind of scarcity: highly skilled human resources. More recently, information was scarce and extremely valuable. Today, although every one of those resources are important, the scarcest one is attention. We have access to some food, property, machinery, human resources, information (just Google...), but we don't have time to devote attention to those things. As a result, an attention economy has risen and Current is on the edge.
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

We are approaching a different era in terms of scarcity and Current is on the edge. Let me explain: In the beginning of humanity food was the scarcest value. Then humanity evolved and property (where people could harvest food) became the most important thing. Then it evolved to machinery. After that, it evolved to another kind of scarcity: highly skilled human resources. More recently, information was scarce and extremely valuable. Today, although every one of those resources are important, the scarcest one is attention. We have access to some food, property, machinery, human resources, information (just Google...), but we don't have time to devote attention to those things. As a result, an attention economy has risen and Current is on the edge.

Your insight is very interesting. However, I wonder if people are becoming to spoiled and greedy for commodity and how far should we go with that.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Yeah,maybe Current will just blow up suddenly
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Your insight is very interesting. However, I wonder if people are becoming to spoiled and greedy for commodity and how far should we go with that.

But what should we do, go backwards? As everything evolves so does that, that's a byproduct of countless change in the way we live.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

But what should we do, go backwards? As everything evolves so does that, that's a byproduct of countless change in the way we live.

Even if it's progress in something as mainstream as streaming it might usher improvements in other areas.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

I think that a lot of people rae waiting for that release. There is a lot of hype around Current.

True, but YT is free and I still don't quite understand how they plan to charge content. Especially from platforms like Netflix.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

True, but YT is free and I still don't quite understand how they plan to charge content. Especially from platforms like Netflix.

Sure, YT is free but offers little for streamers and has more and more restrictions. People don't mind paying for good content if the distribution is fair.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Sure, YT is free but offers little for streamers and has more and more restrictions. People don't mind paying for good content if the distribution is fair.

Ofcourse, but like the guy said - it's still not very clear how they will charge the platforms which are usually subscription based.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

I think Current will provoke alternative platforms to youtube going live.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

Ofcourse, but like the guy said - it's still not very clear how they will charge the platforms which are usually subscription based.

This puzzles me also...how will that be handled?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Can we see some app already?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: