Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

In order for Current to really succeeded in their agenda they would need some serious partnerships. Is there any new info about that?

Well, it's all in their time plan (Funding goals in the whitepapper) from 7.5M dollars all the way to 20M they plan to partner with bigger and smaller external media networks and to acquire smaller players in the industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

In order for Current to really succeeded in their agenda they would need some serious partnerships. Is there any new info about that?

Well, it's all in their time plan (Funding goals in the whitepapper) from 7.5M dollars all the way to 20M they plan to partner with bigger and smaller external media networks and to acquire smaller players in the industry.

Since they already reached those numbers during presale( actually exceeded,i think $34 million reached) then partnerships and funding those shouldnt be a problem.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Since they already reached those numbers during presale( actually exceeded,i think $34 million reached) then partnerships and funding those shouldnt be a problem.

Thats true,much easier to follow roadmap once you reach hard cap.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

I'm sure they are doing everything as planned but are keeping everything on the low because of competition.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

The team is currently getting itself out there publicity wise and there has been a number of interviews done to spread awareness, the team has pans to announce a number of important updates once this interview tour is done.
descuri

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

That really sums it up well. The purpose is to use blockchains advantage and make a unified platform for all your needs.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Ofcourse, they mentioned Netflix collaboration several times, but no announcements yet.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Yeah, you don't have that burden anymore so you can concentrate on development more.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Ofcourse, they mentioned Netflix collaboration several times, but no announcements yet.

And that was before they got so huge and reached their hard cap. I can imagine some other big names showing some interest in the platform.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Nice project goodluck

Good luck to you too man! Cheesy
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

What was the price of the  token during private sale?I mean ratio,1 ETH=?
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

And that was before they got so huge and reached their hard cap. I can imagine some other big names showing some interest in the platform.

big interest already, probably many private investor.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

Nicely explained what is Current all about, thank you.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Nicely explained what is Current all about, thank you.

There is still so much details we have to uncover with Current. It's not as simple as one might thing just by reading the short explanation.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: