Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

when participant of the bounty companies will get a reward for their work? participants of the Content Crearion.

Please ask in our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

when participant of the bounty companies will get a reward for their work? participants of the Content Crearion.
if i am not wrong, token distributed at the same time with platform launching.wait it at least until next month.but we hope they  can do soon.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

if i am not wrong, token distributed at the same time with platform launching.wait it at least until next month.but we hope they  can do soon.

Hey, token distribution will occur around the same time the protocol is live in the platform, which is coming out one full quarter ahead of schedule during Q2, as opposed to Q3 as noted in the whitepaper.

Please check out the update at https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-an-update-q1-2018-4b5e72dcb4d4 for more info!
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

The digital token coincides with the usual currency in which you can use to buy any products, services and advertising on the platform that you most need.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

When airdrop distribution ? You promised late April,  now you are making the date anonymous after so much anticipation.  This is more like expecting the second coming of Christ.
Point is that isn't what was put forward to investors when the presale was on. Don't like it when businesses (I use that term loosely) can't keep to their word
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

When airdrop distribution ? You promised late April,  now you are making the date anonymous after so much anticipation.  This is more like expecting the second coming of Christ.
Point is that isn't what was put forward to investors when the presale was on. Don't like it when businesses (I use that term loosely) can't keep to their word

We decided to hold off on token distribution so it would coincide with our platform release, which will be delivered ahead of schedule. Tokens are still set to be distributed during Q2, just towards June rather than April.

Please check out our Medium update: https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-an-update-q1-2018-4b5e72dcb4d4
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Hello admins, this your telegram give away, are they ever going to come to an end?
Its okay you have decided to give free coins to the community, which is cool?
But why have you decided to make it an eternal venture
Do you realise how much people will take advantage of this prolonged venture to cheat and accumulate an outrageous amount of tokens which they might later decide to dump on actual investors since they got it for free?
Why not use the tokens left to organise stuffs like
Logo contest, quizzes and other fun filled events that will keep the group lively
Whoever wants to claims your give always must have done that since about two months ago
Stop giving room to prankster s to accrue more than enough tokens
I want the team to think this through
My few cents though
aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Hello admins, this your telegram give away, are they ever going to come to an end?
Its okay you have decided to give free coins to the community, which is cool?
But why have you decided to make it an eternal venture
Do you realise how much people will take advantage of this prolonged venture to cheat and accumulate an outrageous amount of tokens which they might later decide to dump on actual investors since they got it for free?
Why not use the tokens left to organise stuffs like
Logo contest, quizzes and other fun filled events that will keep the group lively
Whoever wants to claims your give always must have done that since about two months ago
Stop giving room to prankster s to accrue more than enough tokens
I want the team to think this through
My few cents though

As of right now our Telegram campaign is still active but of course we will close this in the near future.

We decided to reward our community with our referral campaigns and airdrop so we hope you can appreciate our reasoning for this. We appreciate your feedback.

Token distribution will occur around the same time the protocol is live in the platform, which is coming out one full quarter ahead of schedule during Q2, as opposed to Q3 as noted in the whitepaper. Please check out the update at https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-an-update-q1-2018-4b5e72dcb4d4 for more info!

Feel free to join our Announcement only group for all the latest: https://t.me/currentofficial
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

What is the mechanism for earning the platform itself? If this earnings will be formed from advertising companies, then explain, than this platform is more interesting to the advertiser, than youtube?

CRNC can be mined by consuming media on the Current platform. It integrates apps such as Spotify, Soundcloud, and YouTube to enable users to stream more content than if they streamed from just one of these platforms. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc. Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, they’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Further, content creators earn 20% of every token mined from users consuming their content. These tokens are placed in escrow accounts for each creator to be claimed at a later date.

As far as mining rewards, there is an algorithm laid out in the whitepaper that determines a person's potential to mine CRNC on the platform. https://cdn.current.us/whitepaper.pdf
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

What is the mechanism for earning the platform itself? If this earnings will be formed from advertising companies, then explain, than this platform is more interesting to the advertiser, than youtube?

Current receives earnings through direct deals with advertisers, subscriptions, affiliate deals with providers, and data that is opted in and shared via the users. We pass through a majority of these earnings to our stakeholders as our main focus is the growth and appreciation of the overall network.
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

I have to admit that this project will be superb. According to my observation, there is more than 60k member in the telegram group chat, that's so amazing.
But in order to be big this year , i think dev must list this token on several big exchanges. and provide more good services
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

I think this is going to be one of the most successful projects in the coming months and I will be following it very closely over the next six or so months to see where its trajectory is heading. I am also glad that traditional venture capitalists like Mark Cuban are entering the blockchain space and are also pioneering this new technology vision forward so that future generations can also benefit in various ways. I think also it will be listed on favorable and reputable exchanges in the near future, but of course we must wait and see and be patient.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Natural alignment of stakeholder incentives: solving the problem of dispersed media consumption using CRNC tokens is a brilliant way to harmonize incentives for all network members, from users to content producers to curators.
ngocanh2024

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Maybe you are right but this is just so crazy. So many followers if they all buy in, what is the hard cap of this project? It looks like it is going through the roof.
Kingrezz

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Maybe you are right but this is just so crazy. So many followers if they all buy in, what is the hard cap of this project? It looks like it is going through the roof.

The hard cap of $36m was reached in the presale. Smiley  Read more about it here.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/02/06/current-media-closes-36m-private-sale-readies-airdrop/

yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

The project is well planned for future development. It feels strong to see the team. The interaction of project personnel will make the two sides more trust and understanding. I will continue to observe and evaluate this project.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Any web service is created to distribute media content, while not taking into account the contribution that users themselves make. Sad
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

I think Current has come up with a great idea to distribute extra tokens with promoters as they have achieved their funding target in the presale, this is superb idea as this will increase the community of the project and also make it more democratic.
Thanks to this, new users will be attracted, I am sure of it. This team is really strong and it does a good job Smiley
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

I understand, that now managers count the rewards of the participants of the bounty campaign? because, the tables are closed. when will they be open? when will the participants receive their reward?

Kingrezz

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

I understand, that now managers count the rewards of the participants of the bounty campaign? because, the tables are closed. when will they be open? when will the participants receive their reward?

Please direct your bounty-related questions to https://t.me/current_bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: