Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Even though the airdrop is already over and have not joined in the event I will keep on looking forward for the Current ecosystem and all the features of Current mainnet. This has a good future in the crypto currency industry and will help the crypto enthusiast all over the world!
Everything that is going to start in the current is taking a very good step towards building this ecosystem. I personally am very much looking forward to this ecosystem and hope to see the future increase in the price but until now I have not distributed my token and this makes me feel very worried
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Even though the airdrop is already over and have not joined in the event I will keep on looking forward for the Current ecosystem and all the features of Current mainnet. This has a good future in the crypto currency industry and will help the crypto enthusiast all over the world!
Everything that is going to start in the current is taking a very good step towards building this ecosystem. I personally am very much looking forward to this ecosystem and hope to see the future increase in the price but until now I have not distributed my token and this makes me feel very worried

The team will be completing the distribution for presale backers by the end of today, and then will soon after proceed to issue the KYC process for all airdrop token recipients to complete as the first step in the airdrop distribution Smiley
lagasa124

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Well if they deliver otherwise what they promised in the whitepaper I should be okey, right ? Since that is what I invested in
Sure more interacting and engaging teams are more then welcome
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

I keep getting YouTube music popping up on my YouTube feed which I think is  paid subscription. Are there any plans existing or in the pipeline to integrate this into the current app. I am an android user so have not used the current app at this time.
Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Well if they deliver otherwise what they promised in the whitepaper I should be okey, right ? Since that is what I invested in
Indeed it is true if the project is a very good investment for us, I think it will be a successful project and great.
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:24:13 PM by Shawn-Amazix

Indeed it is true if the project is a very good investment for us, I think it will be a successful project and great.

Thank you for the support, what is your favorite part of the White paper?
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:25:11 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:38:02 PM by Shawn-Amazix

Hey Everyone,

Here is the latest Current Weekly Update along with the CRNC smart contract, audits, and updates regarding token distribution.

Update: https://medium.com/current-crnc/the-crnc-token-weekly-update-10-7f78827e8c29

Github: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc

Audit Reports: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc/tree/master/audit_reports

Contracts: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc/tree/master/contracts
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Blockchain technology can allow the creation of a new system of transparent accounting, which is necessary for instant evaluation of time, data and attention.
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

I keep getting YouTube music popping up on my YouTube feed which I think is  paid subscription. Are there any plans existing or in the pipeline to integrate this into the current app. I am an android user so have not used the current app at this time.

Hi there, great question! I'll speak to the Current team and reply again with an update.  Smiley

The Android app launches publicly next week!
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

On the website it says 1 million+ users but in the last update you were talkimg abkut “only 10,000 users”. Can you explain the difference?
*talking about
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Lol I got it please send me a mail or call when ever you guys send tokens of presale iam tired I guess it's 8 months just don't unlock them but atleast send them I will be more than happy
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Lol I got it please send me a mail or call when ever you guys send tokens of presale iam tired I guess it's 8 months just don't unlock them but atleast send them I will be more than happy

Hi Alexzoxxyl. We understand your frustration and appreciate you being patient with the team. Have you checked out the GitHub by chance? The tokens are ready to go from a technical standpoint, the team just waiting for all the clear from their legal to protect the company and everyone's investment. Cheesy

Check out the GitHub here: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc

Check out the latest updates here: https://medium.com/current-crnc/the-crnc-token-weekly-update-10-7f78827e8c29
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

On the website it says 1 million+ users but in the last update you were talkimg abkut “only 10,000 users”. Can you explain the difference?
*talking about

Hi there, sorry for the delay, the update is talking about those who are testing the in-app wallet now who have been invited from the waitlist.  Smiley
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

This project is being forgotten because I have not received any information from this project and they are delaying a great deal of the token distribution. I've been very fond of this project in the past, but looking at the project's slow progress made me lose faith in this project. Please update the news because I am looking forward to this development

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Ht1312district

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

People are in the believe that as soon as there is a little more bullish environment every ico goes x100 😂 that wohnt Happen anymore, it’s about the quality of the project now
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

This project is being forgotten because I have not received any information from this project and they are delaying a great deal of the token distribution. I've been very fond of this project in the past, but looking at the project's slow progress made me lose faith in this project. Please update the news because I am looking forward to this development

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.

People are in the believe that as soon as there is a little more bullish environment every ico goes x100 😂 that wohnt Happen anymore, it’s about the quality of the project now

Despite the delay in releasing tokens as the team has deferred to their legal counsel's advice to preemptively adhere to the changing legal frameworks, the project has been progressing well with the backend technicals and smart contract audited and ready for distribution. Current now has 1,500,000 users (iOS) and the Android app launches next week. CRNC smart contract, audits, and GitHub can be found for your own verification via these links:

Contracts: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc/tree/master/contracts

Audit Reports: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc/tree/master/audit_reports

Github: https://github.com/current-intl/crnc

Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

They could have thought a better name for the product and token. There is something similar which seems to be a buzz in crypto space - it is refereum. Shocked
JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

I think this business is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this idea hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Tokens have not been distributed or unlocked just yet. Once presale distribution has completed, the team will begin the KYC process for airdrop, referral, and bounty distribution. 😄👍
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: