Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

They could have thought a better name for the product and token. There is something similar which seems to be a buzz in crypto space - it is refereum. Shocked

Hi, Refereum rewards users for playing games, Current is an incentivized, blockchain-enabled multimedia ecosystem that gives people more choice in how they pay for and play streaming content (such as YouTube and Spotify).

Please check out the one pager for more details: https://cdn.current.us/onepager.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

They could have thought a better name for the product and token. There is something similar which seems to be a buzz in crypto space - it is refereum. Shocked

ohh i remember refereum, they lied to all bounty hunters and gave ridicolous rewards to them Cheesy
By the way in this world, only the best marketers will survive, and as for now, i don't see some progress in current project. I mean, bounty hunters are waiting since last winter, why they don't launch their tokens? Smiley
Toliver Ross

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your plan’s accounting and operations?
fancybread

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your plan’s accounting and operations?

Hey Toliver, I hope you're having a good day!  Grin

The regulations in both the USA and Gibraltar are very strict in this matter. Specifically, in Gibraltar they make companies report these costs on an annual basis and have a 3rd party verify them.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Hey Current community Android users!😊

If you have yet to hear about it, the Android beta version is live in the Google Play Store! 😎🚀
Be sure to download it by going here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.current.android
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
Merited by Vinylriff (1)

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

Hi Sean! We have the same name! In terms of getting paid for attention and time, Brave Internet Browser, and Steem. In terms of media providers, all of our integrated partners could be considered competitors, because they’re also competing for users’ attention and time. However, Current is providing value to these competitors because they still retain their data and revenue (a play through Spotify on Current, is still a play on Spotify). Also, we’re providing them with new premium users by converting their free users to premium and reserve a portion of our tokens to incentivise the host networks.  Wink

If you're interested in learning more about the project! Join our Telegram here: https://t.me/CurrentCRNC  Smiley
einsteinknaped

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

I found this project very reliable, and the user can gain rewards from the project. This is a project that brings many benefits and attracts participants.
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

I found this project very reliable, and the user can gain rewards from the project. This is a project that brings many benefits and attracts participants.

Thank you for your support einsteinknaped, what's your favorite part of the whitepaper? Cheesy
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:27:43 AM

This week's update:

- March 1 - Sept 1 Development Progress: 900 improvements, 3700 Github commits.
- Next weeks iOS release: Focus on radio, new sign in screen, new settings screen, new search, new discover screen, new library screen, new media player.
- Usability Research: Brief overview of findings.
- Android BETA: Live in the Google Play Store.
- Product roadmap update: What's coming through October.
- iOS User growth update: Around 1.7M users, 2.0M target by end of Q4.
- Ad Monetization: Coming in October, ad partners already in place.
- Current Media: New website overhaul, CRNC token accessible at crnctoken.org.

For the full update, check out our most recent Medium post.

https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-community-update-11-ac74c656600e
Cryptochel

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I wanna know more about this project aside from its huge partners! Cool
Imagine how amazing it is that creators, consumers and advertisers uses Current’s platform with more benefits than mainstream media platforms today.

Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

I wanna know more about this project aside from its huge partners! Cool
Imagine how amazing it is that creators, consumers and advertisers uses Current’s platform with more benefits than mainstream media platforms today.

Thank you for the support Cryptochel, what's your favorite part of the whitepaper?
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

The team has been working on performance updates for both IOS and Android. They're still VERY new.  With time the reviews should improve.
Roidz92

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Hey guys/team, do you have any news about the launch of the currency and the bounty distribution? Ico has finished some months ago if i'm not wrong, do you have some nice news? Thanks so much!
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Hey guys/team, do you have any news about the launch of the currency and the bounty distribution? Ico has finished some months ago if i'm not wrong, do you have some nice news? Thanks so much!

Hey there, the tokens have not been distributed, the reason for the delay are found in this update here:

https://medium.com/current-crnc/the-crnc-token-weekly-update-10-7f78827e8c29

While the team is still working to gain more clarity on the revised distribution timeline. They have a series of posts going out soon that get into the details, unveil the curtain a bit.
The team are committed to transparency and wanted to share everything the lead up to the decision, and how they are navigating.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

Any exchange information on this project. They have attracted more than $ 30 million and have not had any major development on the project's TOKEN. I have been very hopeful about the project Current but now I am really disappointed that they can not update the exchange well. I personally hope it will happen soon because I hope this ecosystem can grow well
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

Any exchange information on this project. They have attracted more than $ 30 million and have not had any major development on the project's TOKEN. I have been very hopeful about the project Current but now I am really disappointed that they can not update the exchange well. I personally hope it will happen soon because I hope this ecosystem can grow well

We cannot discuss exchanges at this time. There have not been any updates regarding exchanges for this sole reason.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Hey there. Current doesn't have any information about exchanges. If you would like to discuss any other issue regarding the project, I recommend that you visit the Telegram group for further assistance. Thanks.

Telegram link: https://t.me/CurrentCRNC
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

HOT OFF THE PRESS

Dear Community!

The team has been heads down and making a ton of progress on Current. We have a series of posts coming out dedicated to transparency within the Blockchain Industry.

Each post will cover a different subject in detail, in hopes that it gives everyone the whole picture of what went into our decision to postpone token distribution.

In the first post, published today, we provide an overview of:
* Token Sales & Project Execution
* Current’s Financial Runway
* Current’s YTD Expenditures & Projections
* Current’s Executive Compensation
* Development Progress and More!

Our following posts will cover more on the U.S. regulatory environment, what we are taking into account before conducting token distribution/unlock; an update on our product roadmap, and an update on our communications strategy moving forward.

Our next post will be posted next week, with a video AMA coming later this month.

Much more to come!

-The Team @ Current

Check out the full update here:
https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-transparency-part-1-65cc5a106503

Submit your questions for the AMA here:
/forms/lJc60ozefKPzHtdG2]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/lJc60ozefKPzHtdG2
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

We cannot discuss exchanges at this time. There have not been any updates regarding exchanges for this sole reason.
I think this needs to be done soon as investors are feeling depressed because of the long wait and make them lose money in vain. I hope the project can accelerate this process in the shortest possible time so people can make good the money they invested or give them hope for this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

No one get any token yet. Even the token sale participants. No one pass any kyc yet as there are no kyc process being distribute yet at all.
Please just wait for the kyc procedure to be send to your email later
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: