Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

Something does not bind, In Whitepaper says:In June 2018 "Acquisition of 550 000 sq. meter of land from the Government to Kepler Technologies JS" , in September 2018 "Construction and equipping of lab and other facilities"

If i understand right , You said you already have the land! Why don't you put pictures of the land together with the Complex's project? Is not it enough to build the factory?
Your Word's are:  " We will also have neighboring lands, the lands which we will be helping other blockchain startups to be acquired again for $1."

I think I need more explanation to fully understand.......

First of all we are kindly inviting you to join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/HR5jUxKGkD4XY3y1v6Pmow
We will be sharing all the info you asked there, together with unofficial videos we made for our  team.

Nor regarding your question:
1. We don't have the land yet, we will have it as soon as we will get enough investments to build something on it Smiley
2. The offer is not exclusively for us, you can check the policy of Georgian Government here: qartuli.ge
3. BUT we will be first company who will get that much land for free + we have consent from Government officials
4. Yes there are many other lands around our land, AND we will be helping other blockchain startups to have it for free to. THROUGH KEPLER UNIVERSE PLATFORM Smiley

I hope my answers were satisfying.

Regarding the listings:
we will be listing our token on Binance and Cobinhood (about cobinhood we are watching how it will be developing)

From what you told me, it turns out you do not have the land to build.
Now I ask you; Why did you say that you have the land, and that you have seen it with your eyes?

We have the land, I have even seen it with my eyes.
If you join the telegram we can share the videos taken from this land. You will love it!
We choose the land near the Capital City Tbilisi. The location is one of the best for our industry.
We will also have neighboring lands, the lands which we will be helping other blockchain startups to be acquired again for $1.

Maybe it would be better to give the same explanation that you gave me as well.
From saying that you have, until you have some things in which the Georgian Government offers you it is a long way.

Thankyou for the information  , now i understand.

Please PM your Telegram Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.

Yes they should be able to make more of it, they just continue what others have done and no further development, it's so boring for me.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Anyone here know if you can build a super factory like that with equipments and all for only $250,000,000, in Georgia ? In my country (let's say west Europe) with that sum of money you don't even build the buildings, let alone buy equipments etc..

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.

Yes they should be able to make more of it, they just continue what others have done and no further development, it's so boring for me.

I'm curious to see how far this project gets. I think that if you manage to carry it out as they explain, it could be a great success.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.

Usually ICOs with big plans like this, later adjust their campaign. Examples are burning the half of their tokens or extending the ICO.

yes the cap is really huge but a complex project of this kind to be realized need of realy many funds, we will see how it goes later in time could for example extend the ico or continue with what they have raised
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

Most decent idea I've seen lately!! Universal platform Kepler will benefit the world! projects such as KEPLER, will become part of our lives in the near future!
I fully agree, such a large-scale project requires a lot of funding - but it can bring benefits to humanity and produce a revolution in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

I can't understand much, why are we getting boring? ))
we have just started. + tomorrow we will have still huge developments and already ordered several ANN threads Smiley

Anyone here know if you can build a super factory like that with equipments and all for only $250,000,000, in Georgia ? In my country (let's say west Europe) with that sum of money you don't even build the buildings, let alone buy equipments etc..

Hey! Good to see this POST!
I think this ICO is exactly for you! Smiley You must invest in our project because we know how to build it Smiley)
OR you can create your own blockchain based project through our platform, AND you can have full support from our team to acquire free land based on your investments! ))

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.

Usually ICOs with big plans like this, later adjust their campaign. Examples are burning the half of their tokens or extending the ICO.

I think we'll see an extension but we'll see what will happen in here i guess. It's a big project, if a big investor supports the project we can see a different future than we are thinking right now.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?

Please read back couple pages, it's well explained there.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ?

We will have community building stage sale on Feb.6, 1,500,000 KEP Tokens are up for grabs in that stage with 50% bonus. We will announce more details about that stage in the coming days.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

This does look interesting, AI and Blockchain seem to one of the hottest projects currently (far better than random forks that do nothing different).

Is there any AIrdrop or Bounty? If so when will the info regarding the same be out?

Bounty Campaign has started already. We will not be having any Airdrop.

Link to bounty thread :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

Kepler should really think about their marketing campaign. When I google Kepler ICO the only relevant link is to bitcointalk

Didn't they say they are starting a media campaign on 15th Feb? I think a couple of articles in the relevant media or some youtube videos will increase people's awareness about Kepler.

But they started the project with here and after nearly 1-2 month they continue with media and youtube, i think all marketing projects in social media should be inline.

We just launched our project couple of days ago, so I don't that 1-2 months you are referring to. We will have massive media campaign that will span all broad spectrum of traditional and social media in the coming days.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?
The project's team seem to distribute all 100% of tokens: 80% for investors, 5% for the team, 3% for the management, 4% ico marketing, 4% product marketing and 4% for reserve. The only stake is that may be redistributed or destroyed is the reserve

Yes, that's right, and in the unlikely case that some of that 80% earmarked for crowdsale wouldn't be sold out, we have private investors willing to buy them in fiat money in higher than ICO price.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

You will use part of the income to buy tokens.
Which will increase their price.
But it is not clear how reinvestment will occur.
If you use redeemed tokens for reinvestment, then this, accordingly, will lower the price on them.
It's like shifting from one basket to another basket.
Sorry, maybe I do not understand.

Usually it is quite easy process - as you wrote, project use part of the income to buy back tokens from market, usually directly from exchanges, so with market price. Later they burn this tokens - in consequency on market supply of tokens is lower and price is growing.

Yes, you are right, the company can buy through exchanges and drive the price up. Unsold tokens will not be a problem since we have big private investors willing to buy them at a higher price. It's a win-win solution for everyone of us.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.

Thank you. What patent you mean? And where I can see this patents?

Kepler Tech has been around doing Research and Development work on some of our AI and Robotic products. We have more than a hundred Engineers, Technicians, and Scientists working on them in pasts months. Some of our products with prototypes include TATO the smart robot, Surveillance Drones, and Cleaning bots to name a few.

Where I can see this robot prototypes?  Roll Eyes

I have posted here one of our projects, TATO the smart robot. Please read back couple of pages and you will TATO there.    Smiley

More of our product prototypes will be posted here or in our official website.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

is the bounty thread already online?
I'm also interested in this question, but apparently  -in their site in the section "Tokens" - no any mention of the bounty program.
Let's hope that eventually this thread will be launched.

Bounty Campaign Thread is already up.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0

Cool, thanks for the link, will defintely be joining!
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Also for the presale or has this already taken place?

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

So high level artificial intelligence with wealth management system.? It could have been better if there was subtitles for the video on the website. Understood the concept and will keep an eye on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: