Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

lately a lot of projects have appeared, so investors have become more selective in choosing an investment object.
But really worthwhile ICO collect their full hard cap very quickly.
Here is very similar to such product

thats the thing. this project is so clever thought through. so this has to be a mooner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Also for the presale or has this already taken place?
It is really a good news for regular users) Whales will manifest themselves in the pre-sale)

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley
Thank you for the information , The website had a counter that showed the sale is started , It is  fixed now . Glad there is a max buy limit too , It will give everybody chance to participate in this part of sale with this amazing bonus . Also the minimum amount is reasonable and giving small investors a good and fair chance .

alphashotgun

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

exactly with market crashing, these are the projects who will get things going up again.. bravo!

idk if it is really like that. but the ether price is lower than 2 weeks ago so people might invest more likely
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

nice project. is KELPER going to require KYC process for token sale?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

exactly with market crashing, these are the projects who will get things going up again.. bravo!
I think we will see more projects like this in the future. Projects which not only aim to be an online solution but also having physical products behind them.

alphashotgun

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

I think we will see more projects like this in the future. Projects which not only aim to be an online solution but also having physical products behind them.

this would be a great thing because it would bring blockchain to the mainstream and this is what is the next step all about in my opinion
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

Like what? Introduce some period during which tokens will be locked?
Worthy projects survive despite the market conditions, you can't control the market much.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

this would be a great thing because it would bring blockchain to the mainstream and this is what is the next step all about in my opinion

I agree, this project is more like a production chain than a digital project, so its future should not be as affected by the crypto market as others.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Je.hitler

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

I agree, this project is more like a production chain than a digital project, so its future should not be as affected by the crypto market as others.
In the future maybe not, but not for sure as they need to raise the money and the market is going down.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

In the future maybe not, but not for sure as they need to raise the money and the market is going down.

this might be a key project. with this approach tokens might become more like shares
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

The CEO wrote fast video for us, It's getting uploaded and will post here ASAP

Will this video include footage of a demo? Would be nice to see something Smiley

Dude, dude, which demo are you expecting exaclty? A video showing a Caterpillar moving the ground, or a video with some robots ?

Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

I am glad I decided to look at the ANN thread today.  Not going to miss out on this one. TAKE MY MONEY!
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

I am glad I decided to look at the ANN thread today.  Not going to miss out on this one. TAKE MY MONEY!

Thanks! but we will not take your money. We will turn your money in something else, The "Future". Where you can earn Huge income and at the same time benefit society

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

however the ICO will be affected by the crypto market in terms of pricing and perhaps contributions.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

however the ICO will be affected by the crypto market in terms of pricing and perhaps contributions.

Market goes up and down, it fluctuates all the time, now we are having some rough days but this shouldn't hurt projects like Kepler, because an idea that can change future forever.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley
Thank you for the information , The website had a counter that showed the sale is started , It is  fixed now . Glad there is a max buy limit too , It will give everybody chance to participate in this part of sale with this amazing bonus . Also the minimum amount is reasonable and giving small investors a good and fair chance .
I was also confused by this counter. But now everything fell into place. regarding investments, you are right. I will try to invest at the beginning to receive the bonus!
Bolovich

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

I was also confused by this counter. But now everything fell into place. regarding investments, you are right. I will try to invest at the beginning to receive the bonus!

I like that there is a counter to be able to see the progression of the project. Like there is a limit to prevent the whales from buying too many tokens.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

Thanks! but we will not take your money. We will turn your money in something else, The "Future". Where you can earn Huge income and at the same time benefit society
this is the right spirit to invest in a project in which it is believed to have an economic return but also to help/contribute to the development of new technologies useful to the whole society,be part of a more technological future...
Bolovich

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

this is the right spirit to invest in a project in which it is believed to have an economic return but also to help/contribute to the development of new technologies useful to the whole society,be part of a more technological future...
In my experience it is better not to give things a lot of thought because otherwise I never decide. Sometimes it is better to follow the first impulse and launch yourself for it to be successful.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

that is the right spirit to invest, correct.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: