Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

164,189 tokens out of 1,500,000 with a 70% bonus seems not a great result to me, but if you're happy who am I to discuss it?
The phase 1 of community building  token sale hard cap is 120,000  kepler token  sold or 100,000 usd.    The phase 1 manage to gather a total of 164,189 token sold or 157 ETH contributions. More than our target hard cap.   Btw its 50% bonus

Congrats. In this times of uncertainty about the market it's a great result.

indeed in FUD times thats not a bad result. could be better imo cuz kep is nice but anyway: good job team

It does not seem to me a bad result, considering what they have achieved in renown, dissemination of their work and expansion. They have certainly brought, in addition to initial funds, an excellent membership of new members to the Community, this is fundamental for the following phases, do not just see value$

So if I understand correctly, the hardcap was $100k, but they gathered more? Why did they decide to increase the hardcap in the process? Because the sale was going good and they decided not to reject additional money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

jep the project is still definitive under the radar, and we have a chance to invest with a huge bonus. Wink
They got a 4.9 rating at ICObench which will attract a lot of new investors. I think we should be fast if we want to invest with a big bonus.

Robotics is every nerds wet dream...so am not surprised. We need to spread the news even more.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

jep the project is still definitive under the radar, and we have a chance to invest with a huge bonus. Wink
They got a 4.9 rating at ICObench which will attract a lot of new investors. I think we should be fast if we want to invest with a big bonus.

Robotics is every nerds wet dream...so am not surprised. We need to spread the news even more.

I hope they themselves start spreading the news soon and start with their marketing/PR campaign. The logos of all these media sites on their website are still empty...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

I am constantly watching icobench and it is my first time seeing this high number. I saw 4.4 or 4.5 tops and now 4.9.

It is nice that they can see the potential of the kepler.

Yeah my highest too is 4.5 also, but KEPLER is more than a platform and a new blockchain or else. Here they are planning to make a huge factory so that raises interest more than any other ICO's i think.

uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

The platform will afford talented and gifted minds to participate in the development of technological solutions or link up with the right resources and personnel to bring their ideas to life.
it's very cool if young talents can realize their ideas with the help of your project.
how will this be realized?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?
this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
It's gonna be great. Recently, people have been more guided by watching videos than by reading the documentation.

In this case I believe it is easier for investors to see actual products and projects instead of only reading about them.
I fully agree with you. Having an alpha or beta version would have a positive impact on your investment! But do not forget that this project is not a standard project, and it's silly to talk about alpha versions)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

I am constantly watching icobench and it is my first time seeing this high number. I saw 4.4 or 4.5 tops and now 4.9.

people look this program is great for long time, potential for future investment, so they give great rating to this program

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

people look this program is great for long time, potential for future investment, so they give great rating to this program

summed up great ivsca. but it is really like that
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

If the project is completed, the world will turn completely.
Imagine having our own robots that will do our job.
Get out of work and open your door, prepare your dinner, make your coffee in the morning, wash your clothes ... etc.
This project reminds me of a cartoon I watched in my childhood. "The Jetsons"
In this Cartoon was a robot called Rosie: Rosie is the Jetsons' household robot.
Rosie does all the housework and some of the parenting. She is a strong authoritarian and occasionally dispenses pills to the family.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

4.9 on icobench is an excellent score almost the maximum this means that the project has convinced the experts of the sector and will surely attract new investors,waiting for the first round video report
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

It seems their goals are so big, reading about their plans reminds me a lot of Tesla/SpaceX and other projects from Elon Musk. Big projects that seems too futuristic until somebody does it Smiley
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?
this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
It's gonna be great. Recently, people have been more guided by watching videos than by reading the documentation.

In this case I believe it is easier for investors to see actual products and projects instead of only reading about them.
I fully agree with you. Having an alpha or beta version would have a positive impact on your investment! But do not forget that this project is not a standard project, and it's silly to talk about alpha versions)
Problem is that many investor expect at least a alpha version. But here in big complex projects it is hard to provice some. So they have to provide much more information about their approach.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Many conflicting opinions can really influence the Team at times like this, this often leads them to an unprecedented cliff, relying on the script and operand modes of the Team is always the best way forward
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

164,189 tokens out of 1,500,000 with a 70% bonus seems not a great result to me, but if you're happy who am I to discuss it?

1,500,000 tokens are not all for Phase 1, Phase 2 and 3 have much bigger token pools. But we set a modest target for Phase 1 and we smashed it. The good thing is, we haven't even started the PR Campaign   Smiley

Good job on smashing targets:) i have some questions,

What's your phase 2 target?  when will you start the PR campaign? and how many investors invested in phase 1?
I think it will be around February 15th, and there are already 947 investors.
You can check it here https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard , but you need to register first.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

1,500,000 tokens are not all for Phase 1, Phase 2 and 3 have much bigger token pools. But we set a modest target for Phase 1 and we smashed it. The good thing is, we haven't even started the PR Campaign   Smiley

What's your phase 2 target?  when will you start the PR campaign? and how many investors invested in phase 1?
You can check it here https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard , but you need to register first.

947 investors.. not bad for such a short time. Any public info on the numbers?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

What do you mean with the public info?
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

What do you mean with the public info?

I guess most investors like to know as much details as possible .. number of tokens sold, money raised, etc..
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

On your website we can find that information:

KEP tokens will be available to trade on exchanges 5 days after the ICO end date

ICO is in April, but what is the ICO end date?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

Almost a thousand investors willing to shell-out on this project is a positive sign. I think that bitcointalk/twitter can be considered part of a PR campaign, so it has already started in a way.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

Well, it is a good stsrt but to achieve something near hard cap they need many more investors who sre willing to invest a lot at once. But now that they have some starting funds they probably can do some PR stuff.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: