Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

You are a beginner which means what you have asked in your post are mostly non-essential parts when it comes to trading, yes you do need to have an exchange in order to trade but you won't be earning if you don't know what to buy and sell in the first place. Some posts of the users here are right when they told you to dwell first mainly on technical analysis or the study of its price charts as it is really what a trader need in order to earn something from the market. You must study Technical Analysis first and create a trading account with a mock portfolio to test your skills with it. Also don't limit yourself with just the analyzation of the charts as you must also have a trading plan as well from entry to exit also with some contingency plans.
Dont invest too early, make more knowledge in every step you do in btc. Signature campaign will help you earn and get more knowledgeable on how trading works. And if you start trading make sure you have the idea on what benefits you will get after that process. The strategies that you've learn will help you earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Here a tip I've shared before about emptying your paper wallets using your cell phone.
If anyone out there is curious about this process (which I recently just went through) to sell Bitcoin on your cell phone from a paper wallet -than this thread is for you. I’ll lay it out step by step -

1) You need to check and see if you have any forked coins (shitcoins) here- http://Forkexplorer.com

-If you plan to redeem those coins you can read about how to do so here:

Bitcoin Cash- https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/beginners-guide-claiming-your-bitcoin-cash-and-selling-it/

Bitcoin Gold- https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-claim-bitcoin-gold-btg-guide/

Bitcoin diamond/SuperBitcoin etc- https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@olsm/how-to-claim-bitcoin-diamond-bcd-super-bitcoin-sbtc-and-bitcoin-gold-btg

Now once you are ready to transfer your Bitcoin to an exchange to sell: 

2) Download Mycelium app

3) Once downloaded open app and click on “Coldstorage”
-scan private key QR code
-Make sure you click “SWEEP ALL FUNDS”- THIS IS VITAL !!!
-type in the wallet’s public address in which you wish to transfer bitcoin in order to sell
-Confirm it hits your new address and you’re ready to sell

4) Void paper wallet-No reason to use again & remember Satoshi said to never use a private key twice!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

Tips for begginers in bitcointalk. First is you need to comment or post a helpful topic in the forum. After you will commenting your comment or post become your activity. So the more activity you will increase your rank. If you are jr. Member and above you can join in signature campaign. And also in bounties.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

I've got a great tip for you, it's spelled beginners, not begginers. Now that's out of the way, here's a few more.

1. Start small, do not invest more than you can afford to lose, gradually invest more as you get comfortable with crypto
2. If you plan to trade, make you choose the exchange that's right for you, based on the exchange fee, volume and coins supported
3. Don't spam post on the forum, and try to stay high quality otherwise you'll be tagged by a DT member which may end your crypto career prematurely
4. Be overly cautious when starting out.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Only few traders get successful for the first time trading. First you must have knowledge all about coins and all about trading techniques, to understand the flow of coins and the flow of price in the market. Experince is more important in trading, this improves your skills in trading.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
The best advice is don't trade in beginners it is not comfortable to expecting profit. Because many newbies are affected in trading they don't know about the trading strategy.
This is risky investment so try to gain some knowledge in this forum then continue to analyse the best coin. This is the right choice for beginners if you want to invest know you only affected your investment.
yes, I agree with you, trading is not a good choice for beginners. many people are affected by trading because of the great benefits, including beginners. so making them forget that the risk of trading is also great.

maybe for beginners simply follow the campaign in the forum or mined bitcoin with fauchet, and others in addition to trading and investment.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

For the beginners, you need to take or ask some advise from expert, or from the one who are currently involve with bitcoin which can show proofs that bitcoin can supports financial needs.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

Always do your own research before buying and pay attention to price. It doesn't matter how good a coin is if you pay too much for it.

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
suzane18

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

First learn the basics of bitcoin before starting. There are lot of articles on various websites educating us the same. Also you can do day trading which will give you hands on experience.

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
First of all, you need to know some basic knowledge about bitcoin before you decide to invest in bitcoins. Don't invest all your assets in bitcoins. Bitcoin is risky. If you fail to play with your bitcoin, you will lose everything.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

The best advice is don't trade in beginners it is not comfortable to expecting profit. Because many newbies are affected in trading they don't know about the trading strategy.
This is risky investment so try to gain some knowledge in this forum then continue to analyse the best coin. This is the right choice for beginners if you want to invest know you only affected your investment.
yes, I agree with you, trading is not a good choice for beginners. many people are affected by trading because of the great benefits, including beginners. so making them forget that the risk of trading is also great.

maybe for beginners simply follow the campaign in the forum or mined bitcoin with fauchet, and others in addition to trading and investment.
All jobs have a big risk, I think all the same have a big risk. This is influenced by a great desire to learn.
Only people who have faith and patience will succeed with crypto. no matter the miner, trade or other work.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I can advise those who start with bitcoin so do not be easy step by step first you remember all the rules on bitcoin and if you comment on the forum you should be on your topic to avoid getting your comments and for You can not be banned and that's what I can advise those who start
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

All jobs have a big risk, I think all the same have a big risk. This is influenced by a great desire to learn.
Only people who have faith and patience will succeed with crypto. no matter the miner, trade or other work.
Yes so, as long as we have faith and patience then we will be successful and rich, no instant thing, all need long process and time, do not ever panic when the price drop because not long the price will soon skyrocket again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

the thing that first you can do is reading and find a thread here to answer all your questions and gain more knowledge how to handle more consequence that will happen if you do trading and if you don't have extra knowledge you'll see what happen. if you don't have knowledge either you scam and rob your money or you don't able do trading if that happen to you so gain more knowledge by your self first then gain extra knowledge also to those who have big experience on trading.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Hi. I'm also a newbie and I am currently using bitcoin. I also want to know how to earn money woth other cryptos too specially ICO tokens or tokena received from airdrops. Is there a way to know where to exchange for example a certain airdrop?

https://endfb.com/shop/
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

There are a lot to consider first before you consider being an investor or a trader. I think the very first thing that you should do is to learn more about the basics of investments and have a knowledge first on what you are going to invest for. I think it is a must that you have any idea about investments and the coin you choose to invest with. The value of cryptos changes from time to time, that's why you really need to have a lot of patience. Wait for the proper time to buy and sell. And last, continue to explore around the market of cryptocurrency, look for different alt to trade with. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Actually we are same ( a new beginner), i just remember of someone advice in this group also, he said " Before you do something that you never know about  it..Try to learn it first " , Never invest on something that you're not expert on it. So the conclusion is, we better learn first about trading before you get involve on it.

Before starting anything, it is better to learn it first. It is for you to know the mechanics or the concept you must apply. Joining trading or anything without knowing about it is like going to a battle having no armed forces at all. You'll end up losing.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

my best advice for beginners is to hodl, never sell with loss, even if you are way in to red don't worry it will eventually come back up again even if it may take some time, but whatever you do, do not sell RED... in crypto 1 coin can boom 100% in a day just as it can drop 50% in a day...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Just continue doing what you have started, and explore the whole forum. Some advices, informations, and answers to inquiries are already here and are just waiting for you. Make reading a habit because it will surely lead you to gaining knowledge.

Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Maybe I am also a beginner, but I have experience from bitcoin .. one of them never make or make article with copy paste and I have got warning .. bitcointalk me also banned in because of copy paste ..
I agree about the article with copy paste, the forum wont allow because you`re taking opinions from other people and also if you`re going to post just make sure that it takes thirty minutes gap so that it will be added from your activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: