Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6400 times)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

In terms of my wallet management:
I have only two(2) myetherwallet, one is for the airdrops and bounty campaigns application so that everything I receive will be on that wallet no matter how many or few of the coins are.
When they have a value then I transfer them into my main wallet that is all coins on that wallet have a good values and no garbage and shit coins sitting on that wallet.

jaklis43

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Try to participate in most popular and most hype projects, search best in ICoBench for rating!
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

kindly follow the best bounty manager who have a good rank and while doing bounty of any ICO , kindly check the project also.

My latest Scam bounty campaign is Denaro that being managed by Needmoney who is one of my favorite bounty manager in this forum.
I don't blame the bounty manager because they have nothing to do with the developers and staff of an ICO but scam ICOs really exist even more in numbers today.
We can do nothing about Scam ICOs and bounty campaigns but to move on and join other bounty campaigns that is worth of our time and efforts.

jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

kindly follow the best bounty manager who have a good rank and while doing bounty of any ICO , kindly check the project also.

My latest Scam bounty campaign is Denaro that being managed by Needmoney who is one of my favorite bounty manager in this forum.
I don't blame the bounty manager because they have nothing to do with the developers and staff of an ICO but scam ICOs really exist even more in numbers today.
We can do nothing about Scam ICOs and bounty campaigns but to move on and join other bounty campaigns that is worth of our time and efforts.
Yes, Denaro, damit they collect so high amount $$$ that i think it will be 100% working platform, but no anyway its scam so we can't really predict if it will be scam or not!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

In fact, this is not an easy task, ordinary criminals can be easily identified by external signs, but bad distinguish steep and large ones from the outside, and even many ratings-agency give them a positive evaluation.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Participate in Bounty from trusted managers (needmoney, yahoo62278, Sylon, ALU, hua_hui), use sites where there is a rating system, for example - http://bountylord.com, https://icobench.com.

I think this fare enough to follow as most of the managers will study the bounty projects before they will launch it. There is always risk of getting scammed in the later stages of the ICO for example at the time of exchanger listing or something similar but you can not do anything about it as its all about the luck sometimes and its about the greed of bounty project leaders (ICO team members). If they themselves are not truthful about their projects then what you can suggest to do.

However, enrolling acceding to the manager listing would be really good step to take forward as it saves your time in finding legit project. Apart from this ICO rating sites are there but I dont trust them because voting can be bought and thus project could be shown as legit one.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Try to stop fake and fraud ico project and added a new rule register any project and ico before launce.You are the newbie so its really hard to find real project and bounty but you can use some tips for finding real bounty.Most of the scam project ico and bounty managing by newbie member and there team member are not genuine and trusted

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kayiboyu

Activity: 588

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

many ICO fakes can come out. There are many examples of these on the market. I need to be careful not to be cheated.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

GET AWAY FROM THAT OFCORSE!

You can first investigate the ico you will join, and their platforms.
You can follow such great bounty manager here. there are many.
If you dont know them well. you can view their profile and check the thread they started and you will see there, their pass bounties.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Try to stop fake and fraud ico project and added a new rule register any project and ico before launce.You are the newbie so its really hard to find real project and bounty but you can use some tips for finding real bounty.Most of the scam project ico and bounty managing by newbie member and there team member are not genuine and trusted

I'd like to add smth, you should always go to the main ANN of ICO to see what community members think, ask and how the developers answer to the questions about the project. It helps a lot, especially if you are not technician yourself.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

in general now many ICOs , also the percent of scam is growing, what to do?  need to learn project also searching information about it on diffenrent forums or sites
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

if you just joined fake bounty campaigns then the best option you can do is leave and find another better bounty campaigns and if you already get coins from fake ICOs then you could send it back to the owner,
for example you are using ERC20 altcoins then you could login on MyEtherWallet and send that coins into any other altcoins so that it will vanish in your wallet.
I've been joining scam ICOs and bounty campaigns and I already sent those shit coins away and good coins only stayed in my wallet.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

in general now many ICOs , also the percent of scam is growing, what to do?  need to learn project also searching information about it on diffenrent forums or sites

the are too many scam ICOs and bounty campaigns have been running today but most of the time they will be spotted when the ICO is about to be over just like Denaro Coin, I participated their bounty campaign and I do received DNO coins from them but suddenly they were hit red tag as the team suddenly vanish bringing over $10 million investments with them.
so, some of the participants and ICO victims just reported them to the authorities and try to hope that they will get their money back.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

Or how about engaging to bounty managers with good history of managed bounties? Will that help?
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

It takes a long time to study the project, but it must be done, even if you just want to participate in the bounty campaign. It's better to spend a little time now than to spend a very long time in vain performing your work for the sake of scammers.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

To my great regret, nothing can be done about it. Now there are a lot of projects that just collect money and disappear, it's very embarrassing to say, but the crypto-currency world is a wild west, either it is lucky or has no luck at all.

emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

There is not much to do except name and shame in this forum to try to make sure that people are aware that the team behind is not trustworthy and should not be on the market.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

It is really disgusting one who put efforts and people scam with them,Before joining any bounty research properly and read the white paper to know about project worth and future.
Focus the rank of bounty manager and visit his profile to know about his activities,mainly high ranked and pro active managers dont scam but low rank do.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
WakinXXX

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Forgot man, sometimes its heppend. I have the same situation too
First of all i looking for bounty manager, check ICO, check name of coins, which market include it - this information can gives some guarantee you not skam project
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

You can also subscribe to some channel - where the bounty of the company is discussed. I know such-but they paid, but there is useful information and not only on bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: