Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2162 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so if bitcoin was not created  I think we will have a different path in digital money but it will in some way happen because I think our society has been using the same financial system for years and somehow people just wanted to change and evolve it. for myself, if bitcoin was not created I would be investing more in the stock market or in forex. I am really glad that bitcoin has been invented and being further developed.
I think if bitcoin was not created people may be using some other means for online transaction and shopping, Then there will be some other form of crypto currency, but in fact it is the need of the modern time therefore bitcoin was need to be created, and that is the reason now bitcoin is becoming more popular throughout the world, because the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so if bitcoin was not created  I think we will have a different path in digital money but it will in some way happen because I think our society has been using the same financial system for years and somehow people just wanted to change and evolve it. for myself, if bitcoin was not created I would be investing more in the stock market or in forex. I am really glad that bitcoin has been invented and being further developed.
I think if bitcoin was not created people may be using some other means for online transaction and shopping, Then there will be some other form of crypto currency, but in fact it is the need of the modern time therefore bitcoin was need to be created, and that is the reason now bitcoin is becoming more popular throughout the world, because the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time.
If bitcoin wasn't created maybe a lot of people suffering for now. We all know the capabilities of bitcoin have.This crypto means a lot of people and consider this as a income in all over the world. The reason why this transaction develop is to continue growing our economy.
TannerChandler

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Bitcoin is and will be created. It is like it was really made, unless technology wasn't made or invented in the first place. As everybody will be craving for easier transaction through internet, it is really destined to be created. If you're gonna ask what if technology wasn't invented in the first place, then it could answer also the answer what if cryptos aren't created. If that is your case then it will be all a slow flow in money when it comes in transactions. We can't say that there are debit cards or credit cards for online transactions as we assumed that technology didn't existed. Bitcoin would really generate so much investors if it hits the market and it is not that kind of anonymous. People will have a sort of culture shock when there will be a lot of investors due to sudden creation of something that makes the transactions easier. In fact it could suddenly change the fiat money right now if it existed earlier in the 90's where technologies were still heavy and slow. I think we could have reached the farther future if Bitcoin existed earlier. There will be more innovations more than the LN in the Bitcoin network I think.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Someone would invent some other blockchain. Like when people invented a car. If that guy didn't invented that year someone would by now. Without crypto I would be doomed, because I don't like stocks and it would take me the whole lifetime to earn some serious money.

If bitcoins was not created then there will be no cryptocurrency that will be in the market today and the amount of wealthy people will be decreased since there are young gentleman who are lucky to believe and invest on bitcoins when it was still very cheap.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin is never created we will never be in this forum, we will never benefit from bitcoin. But bitcoin has been created, so we do not have to discuss "if bitcoin is never created".

potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

I think I didn't achieve my financial aspect that I I achieved right now with the help of bitcoin maybe I work hard for my work
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

then.. it wouldn't make any difference in our today's life. We might still stuck in the idea of money as a things that is really hard to grow and takes much time and effort to have.. that only business mans or those who have higher educational degree has the capability to grow money more than what they need and desires. You know how bitcoin gives opportunity to each and everyone who wants to earn money but doesn't have enough capabilities to do so. 
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

If bitcoin was not created. I think my life will be different. I struggle in my life when i don't know about bitcoin. But all was change when i knew about bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Theres no people are already rich if the bitcoin is not created and our lifestyle never changes we will work literally to gain experience and to get some benefits of the company so were still working at bitcoin forum for a transaction with different peoples without knowing your real identity so we dont need to worry coz the bitcoin have strong security...
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

We all know that the bitcoin is the first and the number 1 cryptocurrency but if bitcoin wasn't created? There is no cryptocurrency and all coins that we had now are also will not invented. Other people become rich because of it, if there is no bitcoin there's a lot of changes in our life today and we are not here right now in this forum.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also changes the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from investments.

What would happen to the crypto world?
If Bitcoin was never created until now. I will work elsewhere, maybe in the offline world is not online like this. I would definitely look for jobs like factory work and other offices. Any work that is kosher, which is important I can provide for my family's economy.
Tylerthomas12

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created I don't have find these opportunities.So my life wouldn't be much joyful like now if bitcoin wasn't created.Thanks to satoshi nakamoto sir. It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

Well if bitcoin wasn't created no one person that job for this wondering oppurtunity and cryptocurrencies known as because many people are knowing now its very intellegent the person who create this oppurtunity and very great.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Well if bitcoin wasn't created no one person that job for this wondering oppurtunity and cryptocurrencies known as because many people are knowing now its very intellegent the person who create this oppurtunity and very great.
If bitcoin was not created I relate it in my personal life maybe until now I didn't done anything to change my way of lives, maybe until now I still independent in the allowance that my parents give to me. Maybe until now I cant get all the things I wanted, maybe all of this I have right now is still a dream.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Maybe if bitcoin is not created my life would be the same, work then go home and nothing to do after work and if have spare time or maybe I will look for other extra income such as online business. But I think weather bitcoin is not created something will came up to which have same function as bitcoin the only difference is the name.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

if crypto was not created, well of course bitcoin itself will not exist. Maybe some other people does not have a part time job. We must admit that because of bitcoin many people change their lives because of the opportunity they get from bitcoin. Same as the banks, if there is no bitcoin they will not be threatened because of the potential profit that bitcoin has. So to make the story short, we're still living a life we used to live before bitcoin was ever created.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM by vanslyien

If Bitcoin wasn't created I'm not answering the question you've posted. Grin If Bitcoin wasn't created there is another system that will be created. Bitcoin is just a name, if there is a need there is always a mean to address it thus we invent and innovate.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I cannot imagine my self now joining bitcoin! But I  also cannot imagine myself without bitcoin. Because it help me a lot to improve my life. Well if no bitcoin I can still Strive because I have regular job. But bitcoin makes much better.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

Bitcoin was the first successful among of all digital currencies. What I comprehend about your inquiry is that imagine a scenario in which bitcoin wasn't made yet rather for instance ETH or WAVES right. So my answer is, whats happening today is the thing that will happen additionally , the main distinction is only the name. The idea, framework and process won't change, individuals will do a similar way.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

Maybe if bitcoin is not created my life would be the same, work then go home and nothing to do after work and if have spare time or maybe I will look for other extra income such as online business. But I think weather bitcoin is not created something will came up to which have same function as bitcoin the only difference is the name.
That is right, if bitcoin is not created then a lot of people are now still working like a slave for money like waking up in the early morning and getting into work and experiencing heavy traffic and also getting a lot of stress from work and doing the same thing over and over again until they get diseases because of their routine and they die and not experience the best things in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: