Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2161 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

I don't know if  i can find a job such exciting and easy work like bitcoin forum if bitcoin wasn't created.Aside from working,you can learned a lot of things about crypto currency.So without bitcoin, maybe i still remain as full time housewife.So thanks to the existence of bitcoin.

shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

Another person would have accomplished something comparable. Time was ready. All components were lying on the table. In any case, history may have been very extraordinary if the main creator of a trustless token had not settled on specific options that Satoshi has made. Indeed, there would have been more intelligent options than influencing a theoretical pyramid to diversion ; then again, perhaps it is simply because of the eagerness opened by such a pyramid amusement, to the point that it got on.
It's something you can't do twice. The missed open doors with bitcoin are missed for ever I think.
rowena77

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

if bitcoin was not created for sure some people cannot pay their debts to others and still suffering from the difficulties in life...Bitcoin gives an opportunity to have a better better income and make the changes of  life style of the people to be a successful one...so be thankful to bitcoin created...
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

if bitcoin wasn't created, the money and currency system will remain centralized,
controlled only by bank and financial system in our world. bitcoin is decentralized,
it give us freedom.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created i think there is so many people in our country that who have a unemployed because bitcoin is the currency that helps many people specialy to the people who have a financial problems, bitcoin is very important to us because if bitcoin wasn't created im sure my life is so board now.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

i guess if bitcoin wasnt created is there were no people who got riched easily and internet companies will not rise. people are still working hard and waiting their salary to get higher to buy what they needs and wants. so i am thankful that bitcoin was created.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Millions of people don't even heard about Bitcoin. And their lives are not changes some how at all. And if Bitcoin wasn't created. Our lives didn't changed too.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

Why do you think so. If bitcoins are not created, we will work with exertion, we can not get an easy gain like this. Bitcoin is a new innovation for freedom as well as a sweet advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

For me, if bitcoin was not created, maybe it is difficult to be rich because bitcoin can make you rich easily. There are still other cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the most famous and most effective cryptocurrency. If bitcoin was not created, maybe altcoin is the popular cryptocurrency in the world. If bitcoin was not created, there are no effect in the currency because it is centralized.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

If Bitcoin did not exist all of you have said will not going to happen, from Altcoins that now existing, Banks that in panic, government that regulating and most of all the investments for Crypto currencies that keeps coming in, all of these will become nothing. In addition, maybe lot of people are still in miseries because their lives were not change in which from rich to poor and from stable to difficult.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever crytocurrency which was initiated by Mr. Satoshi. What I can say is that all you have stated will not materialized if introducing bitcoin to users have not started. Eventually, other altcoins have not emerged if the former did not pursue.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

This kind of threads are so annoying.
We wont be here, that would have happened.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

the existence of the crypto world inspires the experts to create crypto currency, which happens to be called bitcoin.bitcoin is the first currency in crypto, if bitcoin is not created, there may be other coins of its kind. which has its usability and how it works like bitcoin at the moment. because bitcoin is just a name for crypto world currencies. Perspective people about crypto will be the same as now.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

many unemployed can't do anything. when bitcoins are created, many new expectations emerge, especially the unemployed. people like us can also learn investing and trading in the presence of bitcoin. just imagine if for example bitcoin never existed, we will never know about investment and trading, because investment in the real world required a large capital. while in bitcoin we can do it all though our capital is small, because if unable to buy bitcoin, we can still buy altcoin whose price is still affordable.

Well to make it simple since most of us here have the same opinion. I would say, if bitcoin wasn't exist the bitcointalk.org or shall I say this forum was never been created and obviously we are not here to make this kind of job and lastly we can't earn as much as we earned here in the crypto currency community.
codpku

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

If bitcoin wasnt exist i think nothing happen you just live your life as usual
But maybe some of young people not gonna change their life and inspiring other young people if bitcoin wasnt exist

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

I think if bitcoin wasn't created many of us is still jobless or we are not have an extra income to provide other expenses that we cannot support to our salary coming from our regular job. And I think if bitcoin was not created many of netizens are still hopeless to reach their dreams. And I think more of us is still doing things without an income like online games as a hobby that only gives to us is additional expenses. And the worst scenario if bitcoin was not created we are all suffering at very slow manual transaction forever that everyone hates. So let us use and value bitcoin because it helps our life to become better and convenient .

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

If Bitcoin wasn't created probably a crypto like Bitcoin also exist. It is the nature of a human to look for continuous improvement of our current situation. Thus, people with brilliant minds would still create for the a similar technology. But no one knows if it would be as successful as Bitcoin. Thus, we are just lucky to have Bitcoin to help us provide our family's needs.
KRISTINNIE96309

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Yeah, I agree. If bitcoin does not exist, it does not do much to the present. It is possible that without the bitcoin there would be other electronic coins. The digital age has grown so things like bitcoin must appear.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created? Simply, we don't have or experience what we have now. Maybe some of us, got a job but a minimal or enough pay to live, and some of us until now do not have a work and relying to their parents income.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I believe that if Bitcoin never was invented, there would be another similar algoritm that would have taken it's place.

Why?

Because nothing can stop technology moving forward. Electronic, decentralized money would come no matter what.

The "concept" of Bitcoin was already invented by Cryptopunks in the 80-s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: