Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2159 times)
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Maybe my fate is not this as good if bitcoin is not created because with the presence of bitcoin I was able to seek profit every time so in order to meet the basic needs are guaranteed and I am always grateful at the time of earning a small or large.

I think if bitcoin wasn't created yet maybe cryptocurrencies were still exist in the market but it's not as popular as of this time. People will not get involve to cryptocurrencies if there's nothing to earn from it. It's a big help to everyone because we can earn income from it to be able to sustained our daily basics needs. I can't imagine how can I fulfilled my family financial needs if bitcoin wasn't created yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

something else will fill that vacuum thats how the world works.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

If there's no bitcoin existing, I could say that people would still suffer from inconvenience and using internet will seems to be not so useful or effective in profitable ways.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

There is no Bitcoin then nothing will change the fate or life of human beings with increasing poverty all over the world. Bitcoin can slightly reduce this by investing Bitcoin to make a profit.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

If bitcoin was not created they don't have a chance that our lives become wealth and more brighter because of bitcoin we can  financed our need daily they can buy anything we wants when, we have a money we can travel around the world with the people you love, we will give a money to our family to their daily paid and fees.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

I would not be like this, who can buy what I want if Bitcoin is not created, and I will not be able to recognize blockchain and crypto technology if bitcoins do not exist, and it's probably true that the crypto world will not be known much without Bitcoin.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

If bitcoin was not created, we will not have known the advantages of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We will not be able to know more information about advanced technologies.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

Then there will be nonsuch thing as this thing then there are no easy money for us. Because bitcoins lead into creating this forums and all the other altcoins and with that the icos and minings are made and those thing keeps our money flowing almost everyday and without them then i think i am.just an ordinary people with sticking into.a job that i do notbwven wanted to do with a lower salary rate.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created, well, we aren't here also and there's no crypto-currency world. And besides, our dreams of getting rich will remain a dream forever. Because other than this, there's no other way I can earn more profit with my regular job. So, let's all be thankful that bitcoin exist and let's hope and pray that it will last for a long time.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

I think if bitcoin wasn't created I'm still a dependent person because Bitcoin is the only way I know to earn money even if that I'm still a student. When I first work here I'm so very happy because by working on it I can also help my family on our financial.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

We dont know because it did not happen. Theres always be a first time, but one thing i can assure of.
People is inventor and innovative. We always find a way to make our life easier.
It cant be exacly like what the bitcoin does but it could have similarities.
Bitcoin gives us idea about cryptocurrencies which lead to making other cryptos.
But we cant take credit for all the good benefits and advantages we get from bitcoins. Other cryptos may be forgotten in the passage of time but one thing for sure is that bitcoin will be recorded in history.

isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

If bitcoin is not created, I will use my money to invest in securities
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity. In any case, paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't seem that appealing to me when it's so volatile, and I think that it's going to take a while before any of the currencies are stable enough to be a payment method. Being a viable payment method would deliver on their promise to cut out the middleman, but at the moment cryptocurrencies mostly seem interesting to speculate on

I agree. I think it was not created then people would just utilize and use what they have now as a currency, as an investment medium or a trade medium. It's part of human nature to want to explore things and be invented in order to make life easier, part of that process is the discovery of things like this that actually improve how we do things. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, in general, has introduced such a new way to do business, and since it is way easier compared to others things of similar use, many people are becoming more and more interested to it.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

i think i'll focus on my study if i already student and focus on my work if i have a job. just simple answer because you dont think anything if you already enter here at cryptoworld. cryptocurrency was already created because of bitcoin and other "user" created their own coin i think because they want to get another profit rather than the profit that they get in bitcoin.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I would not be like this, who can buy what I want if Bitcoin is not created, and I will not be able to recognize blockchain and crypto technology if bitcoins do not exist, and it's probably true that the crypto world will not be known much without Bitcoin.
In my opinion, If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity. In any case, paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't seem that appealing to me when it's so volatile, and I think that it's going to take a while before any of the currencies are stable enough to be a payment method. Being a viable payment method would deliver on their promise to cut out the middleman, but at the moment cryptocurrencies mostly seem interesting to speculate on.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

There is no Bitcoin then nothing will change the fate or life of human beings with increasing poverty all over the world. Bitcoin can slightly reduce this by investing Bitcoin to make a profit.
We'll I think bitcoin gave a lot of opportunities to people especially when we're talking about financial status. A lot of people were nothing before they knew about bitcoin and thanks to bitcoin we can see a brighter future ahead of us. It changed the way we live our life and if it wasn't created maybe a lot of us still wonders what the future would be.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

So many people benefited from btc by creating another platform of opportunities for everyone with basic know how on computer and much more for those who really know how the programs work. It gave opportunity to people like us who're being forced to saturate the conventional platform of trade. I guess macroscopically, bitcoin helped even out the flow of values among the countries where it is being utilized. Without it, there won't be crypto and far from revolution in trade. 

glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

So many people benefited from btc by creating another platform of opportunities for everyone with basic know how on computer and much more for those who really know how the programs work. It gave opportunity to people like us who're being forced to saturate the conventional platform of trade. I guess macroscopically, bitcoin helped even out the flow of values among the countries where it is being utilized. Without it, there won't be crypto and far from revolution in trade. 

I think in many ways bitcoin was the spark that birthed blockchains aswell, there is a good chance that if bitcoin had not been created something else would have likely sparked a movement like this due to a number of societal shifts

Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Then we are not here right now, we are not using and investing in bitcoin, we dont have extra income, we dont get big profit in bitcoin and other people did not change their life! If bitcoin is nothing right now, maybe im still selling stuffs online because its my first online job before i knew about this bitcoin. Crypto world will die if its not that popular.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

If things haven't grown we might be still living in the stone age, with civilization development took place in all areas. This development helped in fulfilling the necessity of the population. Now bitcoin has been serving good with its backing technology and in this manner if it was not created people might be adopting the same traditional system which is much used at present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: