Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2161 times)
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

if Bitcoin is not found, it will not make a big difference now, I do not think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting many lives, there are some exceptions but I think most people see Bitcoin as curiosity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

if bitcoin wasn't created my life could still be the same. my financial problems would not be solved if it wasn't for bitcoin. it helped me grow and become sucessful im very thankful that bitcoin was created i hope that bitcoin can help those lee fortunate people to grow and become sucessful.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasn't created, we must not seen cryptomarket like what happen right now. Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptoworld and thats why many following because market that bitcoin created open many opportunity for many peoples and create many bussiness opportunity

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.

I agree, I can't imagine with out bitcoin the existence of it is a big help to us. Bitcoin will be the main portion of evryone.

That is obvious. How can you imagine something's existence if it will not exist? Bitcoin is a great technology and it is the root of all the good crypto currencies that is being made to help us users. With out Bitcoin, transacting will be always the same in the past with third parties. I do not know what do you mean by Bitcoin as a main portion for everyone but all I know is that because of Bitcoin, Crypto currency will be the future.
gaconst

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

I expect that there would be no prosperity happened in my life. I would not be financially stable because what I earn here in bitcoin is what I used in my  daily expenses. If bitcoin was not created then I think crypto world will not be introduced to people because bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency. And no, I believe that if bitcoinwas not created then cryptocurrencies will not be known all over the world.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created then someone else would have created cryptocurrencies I believe. It would have just taken a bit longer but someone would have created it eventually.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

If bitcoin never created, then my life will make a big different. I will not serves internet too much for the whitepaper for the ICO and will not learn on the wallet or more secure internet technologies. I might looking into different interest like buying limited edition bank notes or coins or purchase of gold bar, who knows.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

i don't understand what you're saying because BTC was the first crypto coin ever created, if it wasn't created crypto wouldn't exist, easy.
Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.

yeah true, I don't think there is crypto without bitcoin too . because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't think we are also here in this forum.if there is no bitcoin. Bitcoin plays an important role in blockchain and crypto world.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

i don't understand what you're saying because BTC was the first crypto coin ever created, if it wasn't created crypto wouldn't exist, easy.
Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.

yeah true, I don't think there is crypto without bitcoin too . because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't think we are also here in this forum.if there is no bitcoin. Bitcoin plays an important role in blockchain and crypto world.
Number of devs. is the factor that makes bitcoin very popular, I never worry about the future of bitcoin especially now many countries have legalized bitcoin, bitcoin needs will continue to increase while stocks are limited so that prices will continue to rise.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

I think if bitcoin was not created, many people had to work for the company and make a living. Bitcoin has created a great job helping many people make a high profit. and great potential for future development. The emergence of bitcoin creates a new business model that uses bitcoin to pay , helping to grow the economy.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

i think both of you got it wrong. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and you cannot say that without bitcoin there is no crypto because crypto and bitcoin are infact already both the same. Bitcoin wont be invented without the blockchain because blockchain is the main source that powers the bitcoin. all crypto coins will still be existed even without bitcoin and all of of them are still the same although Bitcoin only got the popularity because it is the first to came out in public and also it has the biggest possible value among others .
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

I think when bitcoin is not discover or created, our life is not that good as now. Bitcoin gave us opportunity to have an extra income and also gave as a good life, so if bitcoin is not created until today maybe our life is so boring and not as good as today.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.
If bitcoin wasnt created I think some person would not have the wealth they are having right now through bitcoin. Bitcoin is very helpful in terms of financial services and through bitcoin we can achieve financial freedom. I think eventhough there is no bitcoin, our life must go on because bitcoin is not the source of life, it is just an instrument to make peoples life more comfortable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gtx1060aa

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Bitcoin is not of paramount importance for the modern world and we could do without it. But sooner or later something like this would still be invented in the future, because we are in the world of information technology, and the creation of an eletronic currency would be inevitable.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Hmm I think crypto world will not known as well as now if bitcoin wasn't created, we can se so much profit nowadays for the crypto world which is so money people start their interest with it like invest,  trading etc. So, it's gonna be a lot of different.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

i think both of you got it wrong. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and you cannot say that without bitcoin there is no crypto because crypto and bitcoin are infact already both the same. Bitcoin wont be invented without the blockchain because blockchain is the main source that powers the bitcoin. all crypto coins will still be existed even without bitcoin and all of of them are still the same although Bitcoin only got the popularity because it is the first to came out in public and also it has the biggest possible value.
If bitcoin wasn't created we can still survive in a community because we can apply a work in a company bit I think we will encountered financial problem and our earning wasn't enough for our family and for the expenses daily, I'm so thankful bitcoin was created because now I can buy importsnt things and support my financial education for my kids .Bitcoin has a big impact in every individuals so I rsther grab this opportunity to keep more comfortable in my living.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Perhaps we will never turn to the Cryptocurrency market. We do not know about Blockchain technology. BTC has created them to help many poor people in the world. They became rich thanks to BTC.
gtx1060aa

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

i think i'll focus on my study if i already student and focus on my work if i have a job. just simple answer because you dont think anything if you already enter here at cryptoworld. cryptocurrency was already created because of bitcoin and other "user" created their own coin i think because they want to get another profit rather than the profit that they get in bitcoin.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created, I'm just sitting and doing nothing, because bitcoin make me busy and have fun with my gadget.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created, I'm just sitting and doing nothing, because bitcoin make me busy and have fun with my gadget.
Me too, if Bitcoin wasn't created I think my free time will not be worthy as it is today. Bitcoin is such a great help for me and for my family so I'm really happy that it was created; it is still supporting my financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: