Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

This can be happen but no one will know if it's really happen ,well let's just see for now we don't need to panic because bitcoin will increase we just need to wait when it increase again.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

This can be happen but no one will know if it's really happen ,well let's just see for now we don't need to panic because bitcoin will increase we just need to wait when it increase again.

Nowadays bitcoin prices down. At any time to change the prices. So it will increase the prices next week. If need information you will check the prices day by day. This information helps to invest and sell the coin on time. Prices is not stable. It connects the people. So people share more information and get ideas for the best coin list. Then people invest the best coin for getting more income and improve the future growth.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

I think we all are waiting for the bitcoin prices to go up again,
I really like to see it hits another all time high but it seems to be really hard right now because of the price fall that it had.
Loudly Yes, of course we are all concerned on price daily because once it get back into high, it gives us more confident and planning to invest more on bitcoin. It is very ambitious to think that lot of people will become millionaire once bitcoin price will climb high again.
Once these things may pass(dip), absolutely more investors will back again in bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

There are indices showing a bullish surge in bitcoin price.The only
delay may come from other factors as stock exchange where it has been
enlisted.Definitely it must rise.May have slight delay compared to last year's.
Patience and perseverance is the watch word for investors at this juncture.
Rather than dump at this time, hold for the period until it goes bullish.Thanks
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

"can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later", as change is the only constant thing in the universe, I don't think one can easily predict the answer but we are all waiting and hoping for the rise. With this I will say Bitcoin can.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Most bitcoin investor are waiting for that price rise up. Hopefully that would happen right after the Chinese new year's celebration. Bitcoin's price drop is just normal, no need to worry, it happened from time to time. Bitcoin always manage to regain its market value and come back stronger from the slides.
bablu10

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Wait for bitcoin price to go up ?
I will say certainly YES YES YES. i can say dam sure that in this year we will get a good news  about bitcoin.
bitcoin price will grow up i hope this. so lets see what good news  coming for our. thanks all.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Theres nothing we can do but wait, hold and believe in bitcoin now. Since all of us become more intense as long as btc will getting more lower. Wait for your want price and then sell it dont sell it now.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

We all know that bitcoin price is volatile. We can't predict what's the next price after the chinese new year. The only thing we can do right now is to wait for bitcoin to pump up again. Also for now, don't think of it as the downfall of the cryptos just because its in big dip,think of it as a good advantage to invest bitcoin since its in low price. You can wait and hold it for now then trade it after the price uprise again.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Yes, I also waiting for the Bitcoin price grow up. But bitcoin price is now so low. I hope at the end of this February month Bitcoin price will pump. And it will continue. Withing couple of month Bitcoin price will increase so high. And this time Bitcoin price will cross $20k. Now let's see what will happen with Bitcoin.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

We are all hoping that bitcoin's price will come back to its track again and continuously increase its price. Its normal for its price to experience crash or downfall. Lets just hope that someday, its price will increase again. All we need to do is to just hold our bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin to rise again.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Till when will we continue waiting, or don’t you guys think we should just start investing and drive up the price ourselves. I know the price is down, but I just invested lately, and I know it might still go down, but after the Investment I made, I have decided to wait for sometime and see if it will go very low, then I will invest for the second time, and wait for whenever it is the price is going to go up. So I’m thinking others should do the same, if they can, cause I believe the reason price is still going down is because we are all withdrawing out of fear

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

We hope so that after Chinese new year was rising up again the bitcoin. This falling down was not for a long time i know we didn't wait a long time to rise again the value. So before rising up again we need to invest and buy bitcoin right now for the future rising if ever that is true what are you said after new year was rising again.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

We hope so that after Chinese new year was rising up again the bitcoin. This falling down was not for a long time i know we didn't wait a long time to rise again the value. So before rising up again we need to invest and buy bitcoin right now for the future rising if ever that is true what are you said after new year was rising again.
As a time that i was posted this bitcoin now was starting to rising up in the marketscap, hopefully it will continued until it hit the price of 20k USD value. You guys just hold on with your bitcoin and be prepare of bouncing back by bitcoin in the markets. It is a great news on us as a holder in bitcoin. Yes after this holidays there's a possible that bitcoin rising up. It is really hard to predict the price movement but there is a sign now that it might be rising up.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Wait for bitcoin to go up, this is the difficult thing to do now because it's really hard to have no money now. So we don't have choice but to sell it already. I wish also to have a big salary. I'm hoping in a month that bitcoin recover already so that I can be excited to become rich quickly. Because like me my hope is only in bitcoin that can help me through in my life. So l will wait for the price coming up.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I do not doubt on bitcoin even though there are some who say all this has ended, as you said I am sure that this is only a matter of time because the rise and fall of the exchange rate is a natural thing, buying more is the right thing to do
ikipiye

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

China's policy prohibits one of the ICO project programs, and even the news that it plans to close the bitcoin market in China has been one of its impacts and also makes the bitcoin and alt coin prices so bad.
I think we just wait, it's a matter of time ..
if time goes up ya definitely go up ..
But if you have an urgent need, do we still want to wait ..
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Do you remember when the bitcoin prize was 8k$? And later it rose to more than 18k$ and had stayed at that prize for a month. People back then did not panic or showed any fuss. That is exactly what is happening now. Bitcoin has come back to normal. Below 10k$ is the actual bitcoin price.

If it is going to go up again, then I am sure it will decrease again unless more people start investing in it. People say bitcoin will recover soon. As a matter of fact, bitcoin was recovered long time ago.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Still unknown for now, there are a sudden banning of bitcoin throughout the world ,taking cryptocurrency a negative approach and a threat to a traditional currency which will tend to decrease its value and the people's trust on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling. It is volatile anyway so anytime it will increase or decrease but we are all hoping for a bull run.

True,  the price of bitcoin varies from the flow of supply and demand. If the people won't trust bitcoin anymore it will be a great impact and the price decreases  but I am still believing that bitcoin will recover soon.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

From experience so  far, I think its advisable to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up 👆, this is not the  right time to sell, its time to hold and invest more, why waiting for the price to appreciate.
For me too! It is right time to buy bitcoin because it is at high demand and price people are trying to have bitcoin they are investing so this is making price of bitcoin so high. It is an opportunity for you to grab so you will have big profit as I can see bitcoin is going to rock in future, increasing value and price of bitcoin will make bitcoin the most wanted and most expensive currency in future but invest right now and then wait as much as you can wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: