Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

It's hard to tell simply because last year graph shows no significant uptrend movement after the Chinese New Year. But still upbeat that BTC will recover to next couple of weeks. After this big downtrend many investor will come back and will think that BTC is now very cheap to invest. I am watching very closely because this wave will gives us opportunity get high profit.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

As I first experience like this right now about horrible dump and great dump of btc and all crypto currency I am so sad and very worried since all coins now are getting more lower especially bitcoin and ethereum. It is true that if bitcoin will dump all of the coins will dump to, well one thing it is depends on the bitcoin. The market are so horrible and I think Im about to cry but one thing for bitcoin will go up again and it will increase again soon. Keep HODL guys.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

No one can tell when is the time that the bitcoin will rise again, this is the time to buy and sell at the right time, so you can have a profit. Still trust the bitcoin, you will amaze what bitcoin do. There are some news that the bitcoin will still down, but I think it will rise again, just be patient
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

From experience so  far, I think its advisable to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up 👆, this is not the  right time to sell, its time to hold and invest more, why waiting for the price to appreciate.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

The issue of negative news about Bitcoin in mainland Asia makes the price of Bitcoin decline sharply, this will be different story with the incident like the year last year where the price of Bitcoin dropped caused by the sale of Bitcoin globally for the needs of Christmas and New Year holidays, for the time being difficult to predict, but we must remain optimistic.

The most optimistic Bitcoin holders will never sell BTC now. The coin will survive, recover and run high very fast. Yes, waiting can be a very difficult pastime, but this is the best strategy for now. IMHO.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

All are very concerned about the situation and the decline in prices of all coins on the market! I also think that in the near future everything will stabilize and we will see a new upward price rise again. Therefore, there is no need to panic.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

I just hope that the price would go back up high again,
I think before this year it would hit another all time high and make another record of its highest price.
So right now I am only holding my coin and waiting patiently for the price to climb up again.
Many are having a big possibilities on bitcoin that prices go up. I am waiting for more weeks already starting last month of january that hoping we can see soon on ath price of bitcoin. Every checking of the market now are all dump so I am also have to be patient about bitcoin price.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I think this the time for all of us to invest for bitcoin. I think it will goes high again up 900k value. We know it looks like old times, drop up to 200k, but goes high before year end. We should know how to handle our bitcoins and when will to invest.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

If you are going to look at bitcoin's history, January is really a difficult month to all of us. Last year alone we have seen corrected itself three times and then bounce back the following months, hitting all time high.

So I will assume that we are going to see February to be the break out month. Once the Chinese Lunar Year celebration has ended, those Chinese investors will have to think ways to generate money once more. I'm sure that they will all go back to crypto. So its really better if we are going to hold and not to sell at this tie.

So I agree with you 100%.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

I just hope that the price would go back up high again,
I think before this year it would hit another all time high and make another record of its highest price.
So right now I am only holding my coin and waiting patiently for the price to climb up again.
Many are having a big possibilities on bitcoin that prices go up. I am waiting for more weeks already starting last month of january that hoping we can see soon on ath price of bitcoin. Every checking of the market now are all dump so I am also have to be patient about bitcoin price.
The prices of Bitcoin goes down because in of so many factors but for all presumption that causes bitcoin to goes down is due to holidays is the most probable cause  because it is the same trending as last year .but probably it will climb back in the second quarter of 2018.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Let's hope that ut will. Bitcoin is really having a rough start this year. But still  many users are expecting that its market value will increase eventually. But as for now, let's just take this opportunity and invest while its value is still low. Huge profit will be earned once its price starts to increase and that is something to look forward with. All cryptos are now down, and it means that this is just normal

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

All are very concerned about the situation and the decline in prices of all coins on the market! I also think that in the near future everything will stabilize and we will see a new upward price rise again. Therefore, there is no need to panic.
Bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies. The news comes after the South Korean Government insisted that it would not be banning cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum, instead suggesting that they will be more heavily regulated. The choice is personal.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

The chances of Bitcoin being regulated is still uncertain, but will in return give investors even more reason to stay safe and in the sidelines in the meantime.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

From experience so  far, I think its advisable to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up 👆, this is not the  right time to sell, its time to hold and invest more, why waiting for the price to appreciate.

This is the good way of doing things when it dumps, wait for the price to pump and start investing if you can spare some. And if you are getting impatient, try to be busy using other digital currencies to trade since bitcoin is not the only digital currency in circulation there are a lot more.
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Why to you have to wait for bitcoins to value up.When you can invest it for now that prices are low,if bitcoins are high then transaction value is too high also.If i were you invest it then wait for the outcome when bitcoins are high again.Worth it or not then its up to you.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

In this case now it is possible now i think!! Because last to years chart of bitcoin after chinese new year bitcoin price get rise and pump its value. Hope to see bitcoin again rising.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Let say that we need to be an optimistic sometimes, we should stick to our mindset that bitcoin will rise again. Bitcoin has a volatile in the marketing and we all know that is normal when it comes to marketing in cryptocurrency. I think in this following months or until the end of february, bitcoin will start to pump or rise again in no time. Let us not panic because it can't help us if we are a pessimistic. We should aim that bitcoin will rise again and bitcoin will don't failed us in the future. We don't need to worry everytime because it will go pump or in the future bitcoin will have a good investors again.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

We should be patient and just wait for its value to rise. We all know what Bitcoin is capable of. We've seen it through lot of ups and downs and it was able to recover with each of those fluctuations. We should also consider taking advantage of this situation to invest in Bitcoin to earn huge profit in the future once its value starts to move positively. Hopefully  sooner or later, things will be better for Bitcoin and other cryptos
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

the value of bitcoin falls as it may be in the 2017 year when the fantastic value increases make many people want to invest in bitcoin. with many of number of bitcoin transactions, perhaps the supply of bitcoin itself added that actually makes its value decrease. because I know the price in the market is influenced by supply and demand. we do not know when bitcoin will rise again, I dont think it will happen anytime soon.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
KnightinPink

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Yeah its a good thing to wait for the bitcoin price to go rise up in that way can get more income from your bitcoin currency. There are some events that rumors says that the bitcoin price really rise up its during chinese new year if you guys know when will that happen you gotta save more btc points so when the price goes up you wont be dissapionted on what will you get Smiley  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: