Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
CBESH

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Why do you suppose the prices go up after the chines new year? If I am not mistaken that will be February 6, 2018. Why would this matter? Please explain your logic
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Everything in business is a not really permanent. Markets keep changing, demand and supplies as well changes too. So the possibility of bitcoin price rising in value is not a question to doubt for as long as this virtual currency will still be of use by the consumers. There are rumors about possible banning of bitcoins by the government wirl wide Well just wait and see.

You have an idea but as what we have observed years passed by no stability of the price of bitcoin but rather it is volatile. Probably many bitcoiner worries about it but it is not a big deal at all because most of us tried to hold it and wait for the rissing of the price and it happened years ago also.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

it is hard to know. Just remember that nothing is impossible. There is still a chance that the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease even after the Chinese lunar year. However, history seems stand on our side because every year, bitcoin always drops its price before the Lunar new year
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

Possibly it may be the same thing that can be applied in this scenario because for me, I am still cannot recognized why the price of cryptocurrencies are getting into a low price since I am not that updated with the latest happening in th world of cryptocurrency that is why I am getting a little bit confuse. Maybe you are right that after the Chinese Lunaf calendar of changing the year, Bitcoin and altcoin cryptocurrency prices will soon to rise up again.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

It is possible, but what does the Chinese New Year have to do with bitcoin price?

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Well hopefully it will. Im still holding my bitcoin patiently wait for it recover. Im not yet selling my bitcoin because for sure I will regrets it when the price of it rises again.
So hopefully after all the issues of bitcoin in the market it will regain again it value so that those people who are waiting for the bitcoin pump will have a chance to exchange it in a bigger amount.
chaukhchi

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is drastically reduced, and to date no one has been able to confirm the future price of bitcoin, though it happens year after year, but I am sure that bitcoin will increase in the next few months and I will store bitcoin until the price stabilizes a bit back.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previbous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Well,  I hope so that bitcoin will reach again that far and as early as that.  I am expecting that it will surely rise but not too early like after Chinese new year but let us hope for the better.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
CBESH

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

Hey Stranger things have happened. Can anyone recommend a good online analysis of the technical s?
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

Predicting the possible price rate for bitcoin is maybe one of the hardest situation.Unstability in price are one of the reason why bitcoins potential growth and development are still impossible.But as we all know it, the price will really rise but we just dont know when.So what we all need to do is to wait.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

How are the Chinese even buying bitcoins these days given the exchanges shut down?
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

bitcoin is sure to return to reach a high price. but it's very boring when bitcoin prices early this year continue to catch crashes and this is a very long time and very frustrating when I see the amount of bitcoin I have stuck at a high price. this keeps going down and feels very old. I expect the bitcoin demand to increase soon so I can raise the price of the bitcoin back to the original or even exceed the expectation
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

Yes, All those who have already some bitcoins and are doing trading then they need to hold their bitcoin for right time because price now a days are low as compare to past price so when price gain rising graph and hit 15k$+then this will be profitable for them.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

We are not very sure if it will happen again but I'm having a sense that btc's price will continue to drop this upcoming Chinese New Year and onwards like what happen this previous Christmas holiday because I'm pretty sure that Chinese will need money for as a part of preparation for this celebration, tendency, some of them might cash out their remaining savings. (I'm not a pessimist, I'm just telling my hypothesis). If this happens, the current situation in the market will become bloodier making btc find more difficult to recover even the celebration ended already. But whatever happens, I will remain confident to bitcoin because I know that it will rise again. Smiley
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

We have to be patiently waiting and holding the coins.So that when the time comes that value of will increase you will never regret and its worth it. Don't be panic when the value drop down, soon it will going up and thats normal case happen to bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

Chinese new year's celebration will not affect good in bitcoin. Chinese people will spend their bitcoin during that time, may be they convert theur bitcoin into fiat to make it as give. We need goods news that spread, many countries issue negative comments about bitcoin. I hope there is a problem solver for expensive bitcoin transactions fees, because the low fee can attracts people to use bitcoin.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.

Certainly sure that Bitcoin price will go up again and this platform will get a profitable system for us. I think we have to wait for a long time and keep watching what will happen in this month. I believe that this February will bring a lot of good moment for this platform.
Basically, we have seen earlier a lot of time regarding price recession and after every price down Bitcoin got a bumping in terms of price. So it doesn't make any negative sense anymore.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

No one knows but i hope that after chinese newyear bitcoin will incease more again so for now we need to wait and be patient until the value of bitcoin will going to the top again all we need now is just buy when the value of bitcoin goes dip so you will not regret someday.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

Yes, All those who have already some bitcoins and are doing trading then they need to hold their bitcoin for right time because price now a days are low as compare to past price so when price gain rising graph and hit 15k$+then this will be profitable for them.
Because bitcoin is so volatile,bitcoin holders should always be patience and wait for the right time that bitcoin will rise higher value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

Yes, that would be the best strategy for gaining a profit from this platform. I think Bitcoin price gas got the lone to be a higher value than ever. Today this price gained almost 1K USD in comparison to yesterday price. that's why keep patience would bring a good result regarding making a profit on a large scale. Not only that but also Bitcoin will be one of the most profitable and dominant currency in the future. So keep reserve Bitcoin for the future purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: