Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

It's almost the same it used to be in $ 1000 back to $ 300 would it now be like that?
 $ 10,000 back to $ 3000? I hope btc will be around $ 1000. and I think the holders are already selling their assets now.
In the past the price of bitcoin went below below $250 after rising over $1000,but right now the situation is a bit different ,earlier we never had this much people in the market and that is not the case now,the price topped at $20000 and if it comes down even below $5000,it is a disaster.Like everyone i am also waiting for the price to recover.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

That is the right thing to do. Wait for bitcoin price to ruse again and recover from this big dump. We have to trust that bitcoin can make it and never think that it is the end. Many people depend and invest on it believing that it will give huge profit. I believe that before this year end, it will increase again like everybody hope.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

Bitcoin's price will go up surely in the future, just we need to be a little bit patients. It will take some time decreasing and then it will increase again as usual. We cant know exactly how much it will reach in the few coming months and years, but it is expected that BTC price will go to the moon surely.
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

everything can happen
Waiting for a better price is the best way to increase the exchange rate.
bitcoin is getting more and more skyrocketing.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
yes I agree with you, I heard that last year bitcoin also increased rapidly after Lunar New Year (please fix me if I am wrong), I think it will happen this year, now just enter the second month, I think it's fair if bitcoin Price is not stable, we just need to get rid of the panic and make us worry so we can think well and make the right decision.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Actually we are all hoping and totally expecting that within that time of span that most users have already said that they have experienced a pump after the Chinese Lunar New Year. This makes us all believe and trust with Bitcoin's capability and capacity to soon rise up again. Maybe the same thing will apply again that on that specific event Bitcoin will rise up again. We just need to keep on waiting and holding until such time will come that Bitcoin can regain from a great dump.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

Yes, i am sure that the price of bitcoin is going to rise again and reach higher level. It is true that its price now push people to panic and fear about the actual situation, but we have to think better and believe in this magical currency.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

I think Bitcoin will go up again, so I am constantly buying Bitcoin for $ 6800. I think I've done it 4-5 times so far.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

I think that this is excellent advice, do not panic and sell it is worthwhile to wait and wait this period
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Everything in business is a not really permanent. Markets keep changing, demand and supplies as well changes too. So the possibility of bitcoin price rising in value is not a question to doubt for as long as this virtual currency will still be of use by the consumers. There are rumors about possible banning of bitcoins by the government wirl wide Well just wait and see.
But it is possible that the price of bitcoin will go up because as what the status of bitcoin is flactuated. Evethough their are rumors we don't know that it will be legalize because it is a big help to our economy even people who doesn't have job but they are bitcoiner they earn from it and government will not be worry anymore.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:17:05 AM

That's what i am exactly doing now even if bitcoin's price plummets down. But while others see this as a time to panic and sell bitcoins that they have, it's making bitcoin's price to plummet more. I think it's the best time to buy the dip now.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

Yes you are right its just a matter of time, we need to become more patient on waiting. Well while waiting you need to make some entertainments while waiting you need to trade or try to trade in altcoins or invest there. Do minings if you want you can try it. Expect that soon btc will go rise and no one knows when but to trust btc is the best you can do right now while waiting. I believe in will going to become higher soon.

That is right that their is a chances that the price of bitcoin will rise up because their are people who invest. The thing that we are going to do is to wait until the price will up because it is possible to happen. Everyone will bet for the positive possibilities.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

A lot of people are determined to hold bitcoin for a long time. I don't understand why such a big scream. The entire history of bitcoin consists of UPS and downs. What's new now? Bitcoin always rewards only those who truly believe in him and devoted to him.
people are holding their bitcoin by this time  because bitcoin price dump. Its possible to the bitcoin world that bitcoin price can reach the best price that people are looking forward to, its too risky for us to hold but we should prepare and have patience on waiting things up.  If bitcoin price down theres is possibility that it will increase too.

CBESH

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

I predict the price will go up.  Huh
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

Thumbs up to those people who still support Bitcoin even if the price is falling. I too support Bitcoin when i first used Bitcoin before the price was still at 600$ so 1k - 6kUSD is still higher than the price i first used Bitcoin and the amount that i profited during those times until last year December  was huge and i still have Bitcoin saved up in my hard wallet. We only need to be patience in order for us to have lots of $$. Have a good day everyone.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

Yes I also thought like that, maybe the price of bitcoin and altcoins will skyrocket after the Chinese New Year, I'm not sure exactly what will happen in the future, I just hope the price of cryptocurrency can skyrocket in the near future.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

im not that sure it will rises in such a nick of time of an event. maybe several months to get this amazing coin prices goes up. but surely this coin could survive and rises in the matter of time. just to be sure to hold your coin when its going down. this game winner is the one who have strong hand. keep strong!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Thumbs up to those people who still support Bitcoin even if the price is falling. I too support Bitcoin when i first used Bitcoin before the price was still at 600$ so 1k - 6kUSD is still higher than the price i first used Bitcoin and the amount that i profited during those times until last year December  was huge and i still have Bitcoin saved up in my hard wallet. We only need to be patience in order for us to have lots of $$. Have a good day everyone.

I am sure that there are many people still support bitcoin and they still buy bitcoin no matter the price is down. I giving my support to with bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will go up after this and it will reach the highest price and if there are any people regret with the price now, they will regret again because they don't buy bitcoin at the lower price. it seems that bitcoin price really want to get down until $5k but I am not sure about this and I hope after the price reaches the bottom price, we can see the price increases again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

I am sure that there are many people still support bitcoin and they still buy bitcoin no matter the price is down. I giving my support to with bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will go up after this and it will reach the highest price and if there are any people regret with the price now, they will regret again because they don't buy bitcoin at the lower price. it seems that bitcoin price really want to get down until $5k but I am not sure about this and I hope after the price reaches the bottom price, we can see the price increases again.

I guess bitcoin price may reach up to $4k coz as of the moment, bitcoin price is now down to $6k. To be honest, I really feel so bad and worried at the same time coz I've already loss big amount in my investment in bitcoin. I'll still hold it until it reaches back to $19k. I can't afford to sell my bitcoin with a big loss. I'm planning not to be updated in the market for a week so I can relax and avoid being stressed. Anyway, I don't have plans to buy more bitcoin coz I no longer have enough funds.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

I guess bitcoin price may reach up to $4k coz as of the moment, bitcoin price is now down to $6k. To be honest, I really feel so bad and worried at the same time coz I've already loss big amount in my investment in bitcoin. I'll still hold it until it reaches back to $19k. I can't afford to sell my bitcoin with a big loss. I'm planning not to be updated in the market for a week so I can relax and avoid being stressed. Anyway, I don't have plans to buy more bitcoin coz I no longer have enough funds.
Yes maybe many of us here really experience  like there's no hope at all but if we put basis in the past price of bitcoin if we look at on it at the past few year we can really say that this is not the end because dropping and pumping is really the nature of the bitcoin price and we can't really control those changing of its price so the best thing to do in the middle of a  huge dropping of price is   to wait for a  moment and see the magic of bitcoin because I believe it will really rise  in the next few month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: