Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
No one can predict about that but if that happen it's a very good news for all of us. So while bitcoin is not to high we have time to buy more so we can get big profits.
No one can predict the future with hundred percent accuracy but by looking at present and past performance and statistics, we can at least give some estimation. According to experts bitcoin has the potential to reach $30,000 this year.

There is a slight chance of this not happening but we all agree on one point That Bitcoin will rise soon. With this in mind it would be better for us to get more of this digital asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

No one can predict about that but if that happen it's a very good news for all of us. So while bitcoin is not to high we have time to buy more so we can get big profits.
No one can predict the future with hundred percent accuracy but by looking at present and past performance and statistics, we can at least give some estimation. According to experts bitcoin has the potential to reach $30,000 this year.

There is a slight chance of this not happening but we all agree on one point That Bitcoin will rise soon. With this in mind it would be better for us to get more of this digital asset.
The price of bitcoin might get up to a higher price rather than that because the price of bitcoin is just a sign that the people who are big time like the whales, millionaires, billionaires and so forth and so on are just accumulating some cheap bitcoins and after that we will have an another run for the market of bitcoin for reaching new crazy all time high and leaving the doubters left behind.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

Bitcoin is good and we know that the people demanding is high and it is good to make some of the money spend for buying of the bitcoin and i have a plan for bitcoin collection that i will accept bitcoin as payment from the consumers. and through this i will become the traders of the bitcoin and the altcoin are the also very good in the market.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

That would be possible to happen because I think Chinese as of this days are selling their bitcoins for their new year's spending. So maybe many of them withdraw their holds bitcoin in their wallet that is the price goes down for now. I will wait for the price to rise up again so as I can sell some of my bitcoins.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin prices will rise again, this is evidenced by some time back to the incident issues of the Chinese government, and it turns out the news is just an issue that keeps the price down and the Chinese government buys bitcoin on a large scale, I believe that the pattern of price movements always repeats itself and will keep repeating so I suggest to keep waiting until bitcoin prices go back up and even more expensive than the previous peak prices.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

It’s very common for people to panic when things are not looking good; hence, they bail and sell at the slightest decline. However, this is not the first time we have encountered this situation. Selling bitcoin only makes things worse. We need have faith in cryptocurrency and simply give it time to recover.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

No one can tell that of what will happen tomorrow, however it still has a high possibility to up rise again, because we have experienced such an event like this that when bicoin is down it would have stayed dip for long and will recover and make a growth again as soon as possible. Patience and trust bitcoin is what makes us strong to keep holding it until we succeed.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Im sure that bitcoin will go up again and will probably reach its maximum price again and again.

I want to sell some of my bitcoin, but I'm having second thoughts because of the price that it have, I'm kind a losing hope when bitcoin hit $7000 but eventually bitcoins seems recovering from its huge DUMP that is why it gives me hope to hodl more to have more profits in the long run. I've heard that the reason behind this is the banning of ICO's, closing the local exchanges in some countries.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

I think that is the most ideal thing to do as of now since bitcoin's value is not doing very well. So, the wise thing to do is just to hold and patiently wait for bitcoin's value to rise up again, that is if you don't want to add more to the investment that you had put on bitcoin. It would still be ideal to keep on adding for more chances of earning big.

ashahin7799

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Bitcoin prices are not one-way, that is, its price is opposite direction. It's price increases once and again, it decreases once. It's price does not last forever. When the price of bitcoin increases, it is necessary to sell, because then selling will be beneficial.Again, when the price drops, wait for the future. If the price of bitcoin is higher than the present, then it will be sold because when it is sold then it will be more beneficial than before.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

It will be going back up steadily by the end of the week imo!
Rigjt now i am really waiting for bitcoin price to rise or to go up very high because last mondat i buy some bitcoin to hold for long time, and i am now waiting until the price of bitcoin is we will pump very high and i know that it may happen next month.

ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Yes it's true....

Really i am waiting i trusted u bitcoin price to up.
I expert to bitcoin price future 300$ up.
This time bitcoin price down.
I think this month last time bitcoin up and i agree bitcoin price up again.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

It not only can rise instead it will definitely rise to a new extent like last year and it will again surprise the investors and the members in the forum when it touches the unexpected price by the end of this year. People should just try to hold there bitcoins and wait till the time is right. At this time panic would not solve anything for people so they should have trust in bitcoin and wait for the rise in the market price.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

We are all already waiting for this time when bitcoin will go up, and soon we will walk again with happy smiles at the price of it Smiley
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

Looks like today is not a good day and week for bitcoins,price are rapidly going down and i dont know whats the reason behind it but hopefully it will recover by this next coming weeks.Just volatility that strikes right now and some othercoins pumping and some panic orders placing

Correction is for real in which maybe this $5,800 is the final corrected value in which we could now move forward and purchase bitcoin while still in this current cheapest v
price then hold as Bitcoin price will trully rise up once again due to lot of good development are happening now in the whole world making the demand to rise up again.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

Yes I am patiently waiting for the price of bitcoin to goes up I'm not in to rush for the price because  I know bitcoin price is like a roller coaster and bubbles but I really enjoy it
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Yes the bitcoin is growing with a steady face so we can say that the prices will goes up like the last year the prices are normal and we have to be th participants of the bitcoin. It will good if the bitcoin price goes up then the people will automatically come to the crypto and i know that the people are so interested in the bitcoin they love a lot but they scares when the bitcoin price fall occur.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

yes you're right there are no accurate predictions in crypto, but at least looking back in the last year will make the holder be quieter, I really hope bitcoin will reach that value in this year
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

I am sure that bitcoin would rise after some time. It wouldn't remain down for long, it is still the best cryptocurrency. It will pump again in two to three months time.

avia

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: