Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:11:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

I don't think so. I don't see any connection that will drive them to buy. We can hope but it's better to be prepared that it's not because Chinese New Year happened last year and it did not affect bitcoin to go up.
The current conditions are different, if last year the Chinese users were free for bitcoin trading but late last year the Chinese government restricted access to various bitcoin-related sites, this is what makes Chinese users panic selling bitcoins, but I expect bitcoin prices will continue to rise after Chinese New Year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

yes if you trust bitcoin for how many years why now?i am a person who have a patience in life and i can wait for the price that it will go up and i know that this year will be our year who are bitcoin lovers.but what i know is even the years will pass by bitcoin is still there to help us in our needs.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

If you look at it in an optimistic way, you can say that bitcoin will never let you down. Bitcoin has been on ups and downs its entire existence and still stood strong against all these. For those who panic sell their bitcoin at a low price, they might regret it when bitcoin rises back again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Since the price of bitcoin falls down, I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and hold for long time.Be patient to wait until the price goes up.It is more profitable to hold your bitcoin for long time.

oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

You will wait for a long time my friend because price was corrected few days ago and from now it will be stable enough for a month maybe... but not sure about it.
Well almost all people here in crypto world is waiting until the price of bitcoin is we will go up, and i am sure that it we will take for long time until the price or value of bitcoin is we will pump verg high in the market.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

The price of bitcoin really fell down but I believe that it will surely go up again and all the users will have their profit when the price increases. We just have to wait and be patient.
Prince07

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

just whales draining hamsters, spent their money and again want to buy bitcoin at the bottom to earn even more. I expect 30,000 by the end of the year.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

just whales draining hamsters, spent their money and again want to buy bitcoin at the bottom to earn even more. I expect 30,000 by the end of the year.

Now bitcoin is change any time. So you follow the bitcoin price day by day. Then you will know all price information. For time to invest. It any time to change the so time is important for the future growth. Now bitcoin price is increases. So it right time to invest. But before invest you check the price list. Then you invest. Most of the people check the price then invest. Now bitcoin increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

We are all hoping that bitcoin price will go up , do not loose hope, we have to stay calm and have faith ,think positive. Maybe it's the best time to invest.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

We are all hoping that bitcoin price will go up , do not loose hope, we have to stay calm and have faith ,think positive. Maybe it's the best time to invest.
I was very worried about the sudden price movements made by Bitcoin last week, and although I am a very frequent investor, I am now investing less rarely. If Bitcoin does not fall back to $ 5,000 again, it can reassure confidence.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

Yes everybody's waiting the price to go up, and where about to feel bad it's too very low. We cant sell because it's too wasteful to lost the other profits when prices go back. It's like we don't know now where to get our budget for the next pump.Im hoping for the distribution will do now. We almost wait for 2months but it's not yet given. Then we have to wait again for the price increase. We have nothing to do but to wait.
I am not agreeing with your statement mate because I am a true believer and I know one thing if a bunch of hundred will invest at the same time or any of big whale return back to bitcoin this time will be over at that time and stop spreading falseness in community buck up to others so that they can stay in long and achieve their profit part in bitcoin and I think bitcoin good tie is coming soon and this summer will be very beneficial for all of us, so those who want to earn good in summer they must have to buy as much asap.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

A few days ago, Bitcoin's price increased a lot. Prior to that, the price could not be seen. So I waited again to increase Bitcoin's price and increase the price.
This dump will not be that long, the pump is coming soon.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Yes, possible to rise and get up the price of bitcoin. But i don't know if bitcoin will pump after Chinese new year. My opinion is wait for the best, and let's wait, crypto is unpredicatable! Just believe and have patience!
Bitcoin has been like this since the beginning. It value increases as well as decreases. Many people are getting scared of this dip and some also think that bitcoin might not recover again. But that is not true. I honestly don’t know how long is this downfall going to last but one fact that is true about digital asset is they have a volatile nature and dump is always followed by pump. We can see such examples from the past. Bitcoin is just taking a little rest now.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

The price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling.
bitcoi always rewards only those whom truly believed and devoted to him.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

I am hoping that bitcoin will rise up and exceed the highest price it reaches last year, if it those, I will trade all my money already in the market so it will be safe in my hand. But for now I will just wait until it goes up just right.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will rise up again and it will become more expensive than before. In addition to that, I'm still waiting in rising of the price of bitcoin and it normal to happen that the price of bitcoin will dropped so that we need to be patient. I agree to you that there are many new investors that will invest in bitcoin.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I see bitcoin rising relatively higher due to obvious reasons. Crypto currency has
gained stock market attention in the western world.Hence, most trading platforms may
allow traders to deposit with bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin. When there is high demand of
bitcoin in the forex market against a particular set of traders, price must go up as gleaned from
the law of demand and supply.More so, futures are also gaining strength by the day.After Chinese
lunar celebration, people must get to work, therefore, crypto currency business cannot be left out.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

If you look at it in an optimistic way, you can say that bitcoin will never let you down. Bitcoin has been on ups and downs its entire existence and still stood strong against all these. For those who panic sell their bitcoin at a low price, they might regret it when bitcoin rises back again.
Yes, they will really regret it, and they can't undo it all. Sad to say that it's not possible that there's no person that will not panic sell their bitcoin when they noticed it's going down again. Right now, it's currently going up and down in the range of $8400 to $8700 which is a good thing for a weekly value increase.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Well as of now, if possible we cans keep on waiting until it become to normal and recover again. Nonetheless, the price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling. So it is volatile so anytime it will increase or decrease but we are all hoping for a bull run and earn more profit as what we really expected to be happen.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

I would still believe that price of bitcoin will rise soon,we need to wait patiently and keep on holding our coins to make profitable when it goes up.It will not definitely dump,we have trust on crypto that it pump again soon. It is the best time to buy btc now in a lower price.
I will always believe in the power of bitcoin. And i will always look forward for the price to rise as soon as possible, for all the bitcoin users benefit. And when the time comes i will always make myself busy for bitcoin to be more profitable and be more stable in life. All of the users must pay attention to every move of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: