Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2997 times)
Jessica1234

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

Yes, hopefully bitcoin price rises more, because it will be my chance to invest more even Im still new here. It motivates me more.
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Is it a myth that the Chinese new year has to do something with btc market hike LOL .I know that there are lot of users of btc from China but it does not make any sense for the Chinese New year to have an effect on the market value .It is normal in economy for the price to continue to grow when the demand of the product increase in a situation when the supply of the particular product is low and the demand for it is high in number .Yes it is true that the market value will continue to improve as you can see if learn more about it you will understand that there was price correction going on which resulted in the decline in the market rate and now its improving and as per my studies that i have done on btc i came to know that the double and it will be better year than 2017 for btc.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Hopefully it will happen again. Bitcoin will not any longer in a dip once it breaks the walls that preventing it to climb up again. For sure we will be happy for the result, we'll just wait and see what's coming. It is possible that it will go rise up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Just wait that the price is getting higher.  Patience are virtue,  so no need to stress your self just believe in bitcoin that the time will come and it really recover..
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

might just happen as we expected .. hopefully after the Chinese New Year the price gradually improves as in the previous year .. and there are other bad news about bitcoin, and nothing better than wait,
and I still believe the price bitcoin will rise again in the next month.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Absolutely, it will go up. Just what I said bitcoin price surges above $10,000 today. The recovery of the wider cryptocurrency market is looking stronger by the day.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

Bitcoin will definitely rise just hold and be patience because in this crypto world patience is one of the key factor and we need to learn how to control our selves not to become a panic seller so we need to relax and wait.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Always become positive and always seek for the positive thing in dark days because if you will do that then you will realize that you are holding that have worth and that worth it not just small but huge. Ask yourself why you got into bitcoin and if you answer that with not just answering it by profit but also the other things like technology then keep holding on because that is one of the reason why bitcoin will succeed because of its great tech.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

Yes, I believe bitcoin will go up, holding bitcoin is a great way at the moment. All stay is a matter of time, bitcoin will increase beyond 20k.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Yeah the posibility is not far last year because one the reference of forecasting is to study the previous year if what is the outcome last year there is also a posibility that it would happened again. So once the  price of bitcoin is low now is the time to invest and don’t panic and be open minded about posibilities and opportunities .

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Previously I'm scared for the outcomes of my profit since the value of bitcoin became lower than it's usual value but one of my close friends advice me to stay calm and wait for it to return its value and if that time comes waiting will be worth it. Remember everything takes time that's why I'm patiently waiting for that time. Bitcoin I'm waiting.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Previously I'm scared for the outcomes of my profit since the value of bitcoin became lower than it's usual value but one of my close friends advice me to stay calm and wait for it to return its value and if that time comes waiting will be worth it. Remember everything takes time that's why I'm patiently waiting for that time. Bitcoin I'm waiting.
Well i think we don't have a choice we should really wait for the bitcoin to grow up or else we can loss a huge amount of profit specially to those who buy bitcoin in a minimal amount maybe if they really didn't wait for the right timing of the current price maybe they were loss a huge amount.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Yes just wait for the bitcoins to rise back up again and surpass their previous highest and all of those people who didn't believe in bitcoins let them regret and let them get jelous of how much money are we hplding that daym because bitcoina just need time to grow again and those bandwagons are panic selling their coins and saying that it is a scam not knowing that the bitcoins are volatile.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Yes just wait for the bitcoins to rise back up again and surpass their previous highest and all of those people who didn't believe in bitcoins let them regret and let them get jelous of how much money are we hplding that daym because bitcoina just need time to grow again and those bandwagons are panic selling their coins and saying that it is a scam not knowing that the bitcoins are volatile.

Well bitcoin price may very well go up after this but i doubt it will be another run to break all time high. People who lost money during the dump are still reeling from their losses and i don't see a big number of them dealing with crypto or btc for a while. But a steady upward move is possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Bitcoin is slowly recovering and your patience will surely bring you to more benefit. There are some people who ends up disappointed as they do panic selling just because bitcoin's value has fallen down. Just wait and keep your hopes high for bitcoin, it will surely rise in the middle of the year so be more patient. Maybe the rise will be unexpected just like what happened last year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thiyabarawaththe.91

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Nowadays bitcoin price are rapidly going down.It will be rise again.I am hoping to it will be happen in next few weeks.Hold your bitcoins.Don't sell...
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

It's possible to happen that bitcoin price will rise again and expect this coming months of march bitcoin will continue going up. Just keep on holding don't panic if bitcoin price goes down because we know that after that it will bounce it again.
ainunfm

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

maybe this time is very great to bitcoin itself the increse in market is significantly better not jiggly again
is better to waiting for time like this to buying
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

maybe this time is very great to bitcoin itself the increse in market is significantly better not jiggly again
is better to waiting for time like this to buying

It is true.  Just wait for bitcoin proce to goes up.  Actually it is going up right now and I am very happy to learn that.  Sometimes you just have to be patient for us to earn a good profit.  Panicking would not give any good thing, it is one of the reason why bitcoin price goes down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: