Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

many are surprised at the sudden loss of the bitcoin value according to the crypto news because it is in the lunar newyear but we all see that after the lunar new year suddenly pump this price according to predictions they have the price of bitcoin it's been a year to be triple according to crypto news.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Yes,  it is worth waiting for bitcoin price goes up. Pumping and dumping of tokens depend on bitcoin (base). So,  as early as now since the bitcoin is dump theres a panic buying in the market. Hold it and wait for its pumping.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Indeed the start of 2018 makes the bitcoin price drop ,a huge loss of market value it is that makes people panic out of fear of lossing money. After the chinese new year we can se changes in the price of bitcoin, as of now it goes up for a bit and is still increasing so for those who have bitcoin we can wait for it to increase further for a good profit.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

Im a believer of bitcoin, so no matter what it takes  i will hold my bitcoins together with my altcoins, cause once bitcoin pumps again altcoins will follow ,patience is the only key,  and its worth waiting.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

we are all waiting for such a time when bitcoin prices will go up and we will start selling it at the price point at which we want
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

I believe that bitcoin price will grow up very soon.every currencies price value some time up and some time low,its a simple matter.so not worried.I think its price rise up very soon.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

I think there is no relation between lunar and Chinese new year to bitcoin price. Actually, how many days already that passed by but still btc price not on the move to very high. Lunar is part of the environment regular rotation for many years to wait before it will happen. Chinese new year is also a regular activity of Chinese people to celebrate their cultural celebration and the prosperity year that will pass and also the preparation to the year to come. While price of bitcoin is not necessary base on lunar and Chinese new year. It have own activity and self rotation. It will back soon bitcoin price from before 18k and up.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I believe that bitcoin price will grow up very soon.every currencies price value some time up and some time low,its a simple matter.so not worried.I think its price rise up very soon.
yeah prices will go up soon and there will be good time ahead coming for all of us and i am sure there are a lot of investor including me who have been waiting since long time we all want a pleasant air of profit to flourish our souls,
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

Yes,  it is worth waiting for bitcoin price goes up. Pumping and dumping of tokens depend on bitcoin (base). So,  as early as now since the bitcoin is dump theres a panic buying in the market. Hold it and wait for its pumping.
we should be able to hold our coins and wait for bitcoin prices to fit our targets, because we are confident and believe that crypto market will rise again and soar after the price drops so far. so we should not panic when the price goes down. we just hold the coins we have and if you have more money there is no harm in you to buy coins, because it will greatly benefit you when prices rise again.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

yup if you buy btc in big crash then you have to wait till it go up so that you could sell your btc that kund of trading.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Wait for bitcoin to go up.
This already happened before.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
There is no other cryptocurrency who achieve this much..
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Wait for bitcoin to go up.
This already happened before.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
There is no other cryptocurrency who achieve this much..
Yes exactly it was happen before price going down but it will recover. Most of us waiting for bitcoin to go up due to for the profit that we can get. Still bitcoin will on top leading for all cryptocurrency.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

We can not confirm the bitcoin price, we can only predict it, because the situation and market conditions are difficult to guess and always changing. As a user ornan investor, we should always think positively and always be optimistic about bitcoin growth.
Maybe after the Lunar New Year or near the end of the year, bitcoin price will soar, and even it could be higher than the previous year.

johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

numerous are astounded at the sudden loss of the bitcoin esteem as indicated by the crypto news since it is in the lunar new year yet we as a whole observe that after the lunar new year all of a sudden draw this cost by forecasts they have the cost of bitcoin it's been a year to be triple as per crypto news.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
No one really knows what will happen but it is possible to bitcoin's price to rise again. That was actually our goal here in crypto world. Invest, hold, wait, and then sell.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Bitcoin will be fine longterm, it is not going away, despite what the mainstream media might say. We are still "early" in the process and will likely see another bullrun come this year.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

I think many are waiting for this moment when prices go up, because all is already alas to see the growth of its investments in bitcoin
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:53:59 AM

you cannot predict it with a year or what we called "a year of the",,its depend on the flow of business and investor that who invested in bitcoin to make the price high & low.
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Yeah every year has a same pattern,  and we all know bitcoin will recover again, for those who lost their profit in bitcoin's loose value.  Dont panic, becuase bitcoin will recover again.  And more valuable this year. Be patient, becuase patient is key to success
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Yeah every year has a same pattern,  and we all know bitcoin will recover again, for those who lost their profit in bitcoin's loose value.  Dont panic, becuase bitcoin will recover again.  And more valuable this year. Be patient, becuase patient is key to success

Panic will not give you instant money but a lot of stress and eventually you will lose all of your money, so just stay relax and calm on the situation of bitcoin right now. Just hold your bitcoins if you have some and don't make a bad move such as selling it. Bitcoin price is stable right now because the price increases little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: