Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 04:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 3007 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

There is no direct effect of that new lunar year in the price of Bitcoin. It is int he stock market that affecting the price of bitcoin. I think the price will still go up and down in this year considering that bitcoin is volatile. Just expect those things that are unexpected.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

There is no direct effect of that new lunar year in the price of Bitcoin. It is int he stock market that affecting the price of bitcoin. I think the price will still go up and down in this year considering that bitcoin is volatile. Just expect those things that are unexpected.
unexpected things here in crypto is pretty normal than real life,as here predictions only taking part for publicizing but in the inside is not happenings.better to be obedient everytime to lessen the risk of losing.because life here must still go even that the prices is this kind of unstablished
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

It is a good idea to wait some another time or a month because the bitcoin in this will be going up and be a have better prices to come. Some of my bitcoins i will going to hold as of now the bitcoin it have a low price and it is not better to sell it now.
reddolphin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I think at present, it is pleased that the price of bitcoin has started to go up slowly, but still more time is needed to restore it..
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

we cannot expect bull run for those reasons: 1.no secure btc exchanges (where you can keep funds safely), on exchanges it is extremely risky. 2. if we consider btc a human then tether is his blood (big problem) since there is no provision for printed tether  3. monkeys who control everything and mainly influx of new/fresh money  (to reach 100K we need lot cash inserted in crypto markets).  4. alts and ico (wild markets must be shut down because people lose their dollars in quick fashion) this is done by manipulators who think only of their pockets. they damage crypto systems heavily.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Very interesting trend you found. Could it be more than just a coincidence? I think the price of bitcoin is heavily influenced by people's emotions: I feel that (especially between the Chinese population which is known to be very superstitious) people simply wish for more money for the new year and bitcoin is a facilitator for getting more money. It's a good investment especially if combined with a bit of luck!
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

i have seen bitcoin from the start and this is quite good that bitcoin have many up and downs in the past few years and this is good to use this currency for future bitcoin usage is high and this will happen in the future that banks will also use this currency for many transactions so it is vital to hold bitcoin and the prices will goes up.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

if there is good news and good news from bitcoin it is certain that many will buy bitcoin and will trigger a rise in bitcoin prices so we should wait for time to get bitcoin prices back up.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

You asked this when the new year has just entered. We are in the month of March already and we have seen Bitcoin recovered a little from its worse condition in the months of January and February. The problem is that we are again getting lower, leaving the $11,000 mark. We have sunk to $10,500 already. This is not good. I thought everything will be back because we have already broken the $11,500 resistance. But this is temporary.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

I think at present, it is pleased that the price of bitcoin has started to go up slowly, but still more time is needed to restore it..

We are really excited for the bitcoin price to go up. But we must admit that before bitcoin will recover, it needs a time for it to recover. And the best thing to do to enjoy its price increase is to wait and HOLD.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Its's a good thing to wait for us to increase it, so we pray to the lord to help people to get the price of bitcoin will get in higher. And don't panic the price will go down, because there is the time to increase it for few months. Then the few months will going to increase the price of bitcoin, so you can keep lot of money to live.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Waiting patiently for bitcoin mooning now is the red days in coin market cap,all we need to do us hold and I know they up again and see green again so everyone happy.and I think this is the right time to buy
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

The market can be confusing because there is tremendous fake news and fud coming everywhere. And it's also manipulated and can easily move from a few whales dipping in. Just recently with the mt gox trustee selling off definitely affected the bearish market.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

I am waiting from Bitcoin to rise again because i will marry and need to buy a house =D , but even if bitcoin rise too much i will still hold some for 2020 and after because i think 2020 and after will be huge for all crypto world.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

The market can be confusing because there is tremendous fake news and fud coming everywhere. And it's also manipulated and can easily move from a few whales dipping in. Just recently with the mt gox trustee selling off definitely affected the bearish market.
Yes the market is still confusing but if you believe in bitcoin you didn't worry anymore because you are hoping that bitcoin will give you a profit in the future. There is always a dump in the market and we should not worry about this because it is a normal situation on which the market having a correction after it pumps to its ath. The price of bitcoin now is a good time to buy more and not to be panic seller because anytime it will be pump up.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

That's right. In the past several years, Bitcoin has that trend of being dormant for months at a time before surging hard to double or almost triple its value. That's why many people would tell you that when you are investing mainly on Bitcoin patience is always key because return of investment may not come for about six to nine months like last year. So, that's why it would be better to have another medium of investment in your portfolio such as those good altcoins instead of juts being passive for most parts of the year.

Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Waiting patiently for bitcoin mooning now is the red days in coin market cap,all we need to do us hold and I know they up again and see green again so everyone happy.and I think this is the right time to buy
Yeah it is good to hold because the market is red and it is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low price and wait for it to increase and get high, actually bitcoin has very fluctuating nature and bitcoin use to increase and decrease in price so it is good for us if we hold when we see the price is a bit low and then sell when they price is high most of the people use to do this, and it can give high profit can make you a successful investors in future.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

That's the best thing to do rather than to sell due to panic. Dumps are just temporary so logically, increase will soon take place after the decrease. It is just that we, users of crypto, cannot control the behavior of a certain coin in the market so the only thing that we could do is to invest, hold and wait for a period of time. Once the increase takes place, huge profit will be earned as a reward for your patience.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Price correction is the reason why we should wait nowadays. I think that bitcoin will make easily 20K in two weeks later. But now we are just watchers.

reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

I am waiting from Bitcoin to rise again because i will marry and need to buy a house =D , but even if bitcoin rise too much i will still hold some for 2020 and after because i think 2020 and after will be huge for all crypto world.

If all investor's and buyers at bitcoin are like you maybe bitcoin value price now is at 35K$. If we really believe at bitcoin we will not be affected by any negative issues. Some influencial people pulls-down bitcoin but are they important enough to hear thier voices! We have the freedom to choose. Bitcoin will rise im sure of it, all we have to do is to wait. We must have patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: