Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2993 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
It is true that we should wait more time before we sell our bitcoins. We will regret our decision in the future if we will now sell our bitcoins. The bitcoin has a bright future so we should hold our bitcoins in a long time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

After this strong correction, many people lost a lot of money. And the strong hands are holding their coins since then, and wait for the bitcoin price is going up. But there are to many weak hands, who dont hold their coins, and sell it with loss. If this people dont stop to sell, it will be very hard for bitcoin to reach new all time highs. So i think it will take some time before it will go up again. So be patience and still hodl!
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Yes, waiting for price go up is the best we can do. We can't do anything besides to hold which is superior to pitch to abstain from losing cash. Decreases on its market cost and in addition with different cryptos are simply typical and normal. Simply exploit the dumps and contribute to it to gain immense benefit as its market cost will keep on increasing in the next months for greater posssibilty of earning from it.
martens81

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

How do you think when bitcoin will exceed its previous maximum quotes?
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

How do you think when bitcoin will exceed its previous maximum quotes?

I think this will happen in the middle or late summer this year. Already, we see a positive mood in the crypto-currency market. Bitcoin is becoming more popular, and the reward for mining decreases. The next reduction will be in 2020 and the price will rise to heaven at this time.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

Still unknown for now, there are a sudden banning of bitcoin throughout the world ,taking cryptocurrency a negative approach and a threat to a traditional currency which will tend to decrease its value and the people's trust on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will really vary on the demand for buying and supply of selling. It is volatile anyway so anytime it will increase or decrease but we are all hoping for a bull run.

I agree. As much as I wish for that to happen and for Bitcoin to rise up that much, I also agree that there are so many bad things swirling around it right now, that people are becoming quite weary of what the future holds for the coins and for the market, in general. There are so many bans here and there including social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, plus there are also a lot of news coming from the governments and other big news entities that, instead of helping, are continuously painting cryptocurrency in such a bad light. So, although it can go up, it fist needs to over come those challenges.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

As a believer my faith in bitcoin is always been there I hope bitcoin will repeat or surpass my expectation before the year end because as in my observation bitcoin price become high before reach the end of year so better be patience, hold your bitcoin ignore those FUD and do not become a panic seller.
Blackrosek

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Wait for bitcoin to go up.
This already happened before.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
There is no other cryptocurrency who achieve this much..

Bitcoin has banned the governments of several different countries. As a result, many of them are being panic. Many media is spreading rumors about Bitcoin which has negative effects. Now the price is relatively less than the previous year. We hope that soon the price will increase again. Bitcoin is dependent on the demand.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

its already march i think there will be a long time before any crypto coin will recover. just wait

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Those people who are panicking when the price of bitcoins in the market is decreasing are not well knowledgeable and they are selling their coins at the lowest price because of that, if everyone is studying and analyzing the information before making drastic decisions then they can reduce their probability of losing profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

I think nobody knows for sure, all we can do is be positive and be positive that bitcoin prices will go up, let alone now lots of negative news about bitcoin, lots of people will sell panic ,, better survive, wait for the price back up, do not panic.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Those people who are panicking when the price of bitcoins in the market is decreasing are not well knowledgeable and they are selling their coins at the lowest price because of that, if everyone is studying and analyzing the information before making drastic decisions then they can reduce their probability of losing profit.

I think we shouldn't actually speculate when another bull run can happen. Manage your expectations dude. The run you've been waiting for may not come in months and expecting profit at a certain time will only lead to disappointment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Everyone specially bitcoin holders are speculating for a bitcoin value recovery but sadly until now it is still struggling. I really hope it could recover soon together with other cryptocurrency prices so i can sell some of my altcoins too.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

For me, it will be nice and patiently to wait for bitcoin prices to go up and exceed its amount comparing last year. I’m willing to wait and hold my bitcoin for an extended period because for now; I don’t need some extra money. I still believe that bitcoin’s price rate will be back in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year and make a considerable profit.  Smiley
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

It's true to be honest , wait for bitcoin to increase , many of us are scared with the outcome or the result , in why we are holding , but despite the risk we all know that it would increase and as of now the bitcoin price is increasing and pumping up. So it depends on you on how you can use your bitcoin.

Yes its true
Yeah it is for sure true because waiting is the key to success in crypto currency., once you invest in bitcoin it is very important to hold with patience because if you will hold it for long time it will rise in price and at final you will end up with profit so better to hold and wait for your bitcoin to grow, at the end of 2017 price was high then at starting month of 2018 it decreased and it was perfect time to buy as now again price of bitcoin is going to increase very high so waiting and having patience can make you get bright and safe future.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

It's not the frist time when we seeing correction of price and you can be sure that everything will be alright. Just prepare your bitcoin to sell in few monthes.

Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Of course, I think it's inevitable.I think this is a temporary price drop, and soon bitcoin will be at least $ 20,000.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Of course, I think it's inevitable.I think this is a temporary price drop, and soon bitcoin will be at least $ 20,000.

Everyone expect price to reach at benchmark of $20,000 again but I think we should have some patience for a while. Bitcoin is already doing very well and getting stabled around $9,000 is also not that bad. This point will also help altcoin to grow once again and with time we shall again break the record once again.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Waiting for bitcoin prices to go up is what I'm doing now, I am holding my coins and will not sell until the price goes back up. The price will correct, the market will steady and then prices will start going back up again.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Bitcoin will go up and the value will be higher than the previous all time high, just trust bitcoin and do not get affected with all the fud that is going on. I can tell that the bullrun is really close now and we will see the market recover from the dump.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: