Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
A buy and hold strategy can be very useful when one needs to do a long term investment and doesn't wanna dedicate a lot of time into analyzing the market. However, long term investments are mostly done on securities and bonds that have shown signs of stability in their prices, have a proven strategy towards growth and produces products of real value.
Bitcoin on the other hand is not Stable It has not much real value, it's inflated prices are just an insignia of its future potential, however actualising that potential is difficult for bitcoin as many governments have refused to accept the currency
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

everyone in this forum has the same expectation ... bitcoin its price is higher than last year's appeal.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

everyone in this forum has the same expectation ... bitcoin its price is higher than last year's appeal.
Yes people are waiting its higher and they hold their a lot money in bitcoin, so its price will increase because sometime its price down, so don't be panic it will again high and everybody will get their profit and the profit will more high because bitcoin price will more high in future, so take some patience.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I would still believe that price of bitcoin will rise soon,we need to wait patiently and keep on holding our coins to make profitable when it goes up.It will not definitely dump,we have trust on crypto that it pump again soon. It is the best time to buy btc now in a lower price.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the next one or two months. The crypto market will go back to the moon

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I would still believe that price of bitcoin will rise soon,we need to wait patiently and keep on holding our coins to make profitable when it goes up.It will not definitely dump,we have trust on crypto that it pump again soon. It is the best time to buy btc now in a lower price.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the next one or two months. The crypto market will go back to the moon
Yes, i believe so. It is very good to know that all of us were hoping and praying that bitcoin's price will rise sometime in this year, it might be late but at least we have something to look forward positively. Its nothing to worry about, we've been there when bitcoin price is still low but we made this point and we just achieve a good price last year, so lets just wait and be patient.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Bitcoin will surely rise
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting......    Cheesy

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

A lot of people are determined to hold bitcoin for a long time. I don't understand why such a big scream. The entire history of bitcoin consists of UPS and downs. What's new now? Bitcoin always rewards only those who truly believe in him and devoted to him.

I agree with that, cause its like you throw some or most of your hardwork because you sell your tokens for an unfair price, believe me loss will occur to your side and you cannot turn it back the more that you bid for lower price the more people suffer and wait for it to increase you just giving back your money to the rich people.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

I believe bitcoin will increase the value we need to be patient. As long as many investors invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin still the father of all crypto. Don't need to hurry, bitcoin will be back to its highest point.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

As what I have observed in many post in this forum about speculations and predictions of bitcoin prices, most of them did not meet what they're saying. That might happen but still, we don't know the movement of the bitcoin price. All we can do now is to wait for the price to move up.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Lets pray hard for Bitcoin to bounce. If we bounce from 7k, next is 11k. Its either back to 5k or moon. Much better to hold now. We can defeat the whales.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Lets pray hard for Bitcoin to bounce. If we bounce from 7k, next is 11k. Its either back to 5k or moon. Much better to hold now. We can defeat the whales.

Yes definitely you should wait for bitcoin prices to go up.Its prices are down from quite a period now and is not able to recover at that rate which it used to did earlier.But you should have faith in bitcoin.It has faced many ups and downs in the last nine years and inspite of this it has always emerged victorious.This is the reason why its users are increasing day by day.People have invested in it as they believe that prices will rise soon and they will get very good profits.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

I believe bitcoin will increase the value we need to be patient. As long as many investors invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin still the father of all crypto. Don't need to hurry, bitcoin will be back to its highest point.

Yeah, pretty easy to say but very hard to actually do. It is very difficult seeing all your investments going down the drain because of the awful season which most people refer to as the "bear season". But this is nothing new to the crypto world since it has happened a lot of times specially to bitcoins. The only thing we can really do for now is wait. The bouncing back of bitcoins is not a matter of "if" but of "when". Either ways, the weak hands will be shaken off and the real investors will remain.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

It has started to grow now and this process is not going to be end ever, it is good to wait as bitcoin is high in demand now so people are trying to grab the opportunity and buy bitcoin to save for long time. Bitcoin price has started to move and the best thing is that it is moving upward, now, high increase in bitcoin price will be seen this month, a few couple if month, so let’s wait more till the market of bitcoin start to shine very bright with highest price of 100k dollars.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

For sure the price of bitcoin will surely rise and all are waiting for that day/month. Im sure that there will so many investors that will invest to bitcoin because as of  now the price is low and it is the chance for us users to spend time for bitcoin for the future price of the bitcoin in the end of the year.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

We don't know when is the increase of bitcoin but i believe that it will go back to its high price. History can never repeat itself and I think bitcoin will go back to its high price anytime and the only problem here is that because of those big holders who are selling their bitcoin but at the end of it bitcoin will rise again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

We don't know when is the increase of bitcoin but i believe that it will go back to its high price. History can never repeat itself and I think bitcoin will go back to its high price anytime and the only problem here is that because of those big holders who are selling their bitcoin but at the end of it bitcoin will rise again.
said john mcafee, this year bitcoin could reach $ 20,000- $ 25,000, if it happens it means bitcoin is in glory time, as its a sign of upward trend for the next year

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

said john mcafee, this year bitcoin could reach $ 20,000- $ 25,000, if it happens it means bitcoin is in glory time, as its a sign of upward trend for the next year

Its a good decision when holding your bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price up. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will not steady in a low price it will peak high in the long run. Your good decision in holding your bitcoin can help the price of bitcoin to peak high. And hopefully some people who are a bitcoiners will hold also their coin.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

The market is now exhausted and got injured during the crash (some would say a hardcore correction) that continues since end December. So, I would lower my expectation from the market for now. The recovery process takes months or years until the market gets the investors’ trust back. Honestly, I do not believe that the market will recover in short term and I consider every spike we have now as a short bounce (Bull trap). The chart trend is very bearish, and we need large trading volumes to break this bearish trend, which we don’t have it for now. So, there is a golden rule in trading when the market crashes: "recovering the trading loss begins with early cutting loss."
The crypto market is indeed very volatile, which is reflected in the fast movement. However, the crypto market also had longterm recoveries when we look at its trading history. I have to mention that some traders are misguiding by saying that the crypto market was always a bull market. The problem with the crypto market is the apparent price and news manipulation and the overwhelming promise that is given to addict and enroll new traders. The crypto market is now suffering from the manipulators and the illegal activity. If this can be stop, for  sure bitcoin price will go up rapidly.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

I hope this year will be the same as last year, so we must be patient and wait for bitcoin price will go up, because that's all we can do now unless you already get profit then you can sell it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: