Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

By waiting and willing to be patient then we will get big profit, I never with bitcoin development so I will be patient and sure that year-end price will reach 10x from current price ($ 70k).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

We should always be patient and never panic when looking at the price down, I'm sure many people will continue to maintain bitcoin or keep pump so it will not make me panic.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I think it's possible,  because you don't know the crypto currencies is sometimes unpredictable about anything. Just be patience, hold as long as you can,  and don't be panic. I'm pretty sure that the price will rise up again
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

I also hope like you, I'm new in bitcoin world, I can't predict about bitcoin price. but I think the same as you, maybe after the new year bitcoin prices will rise again higher than the highest price.
if it is true bitcoin price down because there is a new year china, maybe after this the price began to improve.
this is just a matter of time, indeed bitcoin price is very easy to change. just hope this year the price is high enough and bring profit for us.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

I do not know, what affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. but I think bitcoin prices will rise higher after the new year, just as you say. this is all just a matter of time. and we all expect bitcoin prices to rise again higher than at the end of last year. I hope the bitcoin price quickly rises again.

Bitcoin price already start rising up. Today bitcoin price jump more than $1000 and I think its good sign for cryptomarket after suffering in a few months. Hopely this continue and can reach highest price again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

I think it's possible,  because you don't know the crypto currencies is sometimes unpredictable about anything. Just be patience, hold as long as you can,  and don't be panic. I'm pretty sure that the price will rise up again

As we can see the graph, bitcoin's market price has spiked at about a thousand dollar in just around thirty minutes of time span. It's up for us to decide whether it is the start of the bull run or something a bull trap that would attract other newcomers to try to ride on the bull run only to realize they're on a trap and would probably panic sell their cryptos later on when the trap is starting to take effect.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

If the negative and positive news come and go, we just have to wait and see what can happen, I hope that in any case the next possibilities will be able to inhabit the good investments again, we will see how the Asian countries take the sanctions.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

The first thing we must understand in bitcoin investing is the price that can not be controlled by anyone, it certainly has an impact that makes the price go up and down significantly, but if we get a lower price than when we buy then the waiting option is better and profitable than selling in a loss condition.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

The possibility of bitcoin's price value to go up is high enough. Sooner or later it will increase  its value,  it is given that bitcoin prices is unpredictable one day its high,  the next morning it decreases but we should be confident that it will go back to a favorable price. Once the price is good enough, then its a start to do business with other investors. Just be patient and trust that bitcoin will fine its perfect shape again.
We have seen a trailer today, and i think that the whole picture is expected to start, i think those people have good avail the opportunity and invest money in bitcoin when it was trading almost at 6000$ they must be now feeling too good, but still i think that we have the opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and get a good profit, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and it is expected that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
just wait first how the development of bitcoin in the masses to come. hopefully the bitcoin can go back up as before. because the current price is so declining, so many people also feel panic.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

We just have to wait for it to go up again,
Lets just hope it would get higher again and take advantage of it's current price,
Let's buy some while it is still at low price before it begin's to pump up.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Today BTC prices have risen to high, perhaps you have an ideal profit. But I think you should continue to hold them. Prices will continue to rise in the next few weeks.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Yes, the only thing I can do at the moment is wait for bitcoin to recover because I bought it when it was high. And I saw the joy when the market was restored.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

I do not know, what affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. but I think bitcoin prices will rise higher after the new year, just as you say. this is all just a matter of time. and we all expect bitcoin prices to rise again higher than at the end of last year. I hope the bitcoin price quickly rises again.
The fact is that the very growth in the price of Bitcoin depends on the demand in the market for this coin. If investors do not buy Bitcoin, then the price will not rise. Therefore, you need to agitate people for investing in Bitcoin as much as possible.
In fact the demand of bitcoin is continuously increasing because bitcoin is becoming popular from time to time and more and more people are taking interest in bitcoin, They really interested to invest money in bitcoin which is in fact increasing the demand of bitcoin and therefore we are expecting that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time, the demand of  bitcoin will also continue increasing because of the increasing number of bitcoin users and investors.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Actually, holding your bitcoin and waiting for the price to go higher than the price you bought it is one of the most effective strategies if you really want to have a high profit from bitcoin. Like you, i also hope that the price of bitcoin may continue increasing especially on the mid year.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Have faith to bitcoin, the only thing that makes bitcoins price to go down is chinese investors cashing out thier money to prepare for the chinese new year,after that lets go back to business.

If you are holding a coin now be patience to hold it and wait for the price to to go up coz in Bitcoin market value is volatile, but as we look back years ago from the Bitcoin started the price is very low but then, price consistently go up. So there's nothing to be worry with flactuation of value coz this is normal.
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

ya finally the price of BTC is going up and i am glad to seeing this because when i purchased BTC last time the price was 7,00,000 lakh NRI but after 2 days the price insistently goes down and for last 30 days price is not going up but finally today i see some gain in the market and i hope that will increase more in future.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

no one can say what will happen to bitcoin it getting to worst but i still stand with them waiting for bumber harvest
Wait for Bitcoin prices to go up because the market right now is not in full swing by which I mean that the full potential of Bitcoin right now in the market is not exposed yet. Apart from it, an investment is profitable only when the initial cost is less than the the final price. A Bitcoin bought at a low price and sold at high market value determines the level of profit one earns. They might be normal or supernormal.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

I think the rise will be coming a little later this year. To many uneducated investors holding bags from the peak in December that will stunt the growth for a while Imo
Wait for the right opportunity to take benefit from and the benefit is to get huge profit if you are a productive investor and if you are not a productive investor then it is a bad choice to enter into Bitcoin investment rather should start trading. The right opportunity is to wait for the market value to increase or go high so investor can understand to sell Bitcoins that time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: