Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think the rise will be coming a little later this year. To many uneducated investors holding bags from the peak in December that will stunt the growth for a while Imo
Wait for the right opportunity to take benefit from and the benefit is to get huge profit if you are a productive investor and if you are not a productive investor then it is a bad choice to enter into Bitcoin investment rather should start trading. The right opportunity is to wait for the market value to increase or go high so investor can understand to sell Bitcoins that time.
at least the entire situation on the crypto-currency market depends on us. First, Today is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a bargain price. Secondly, If we invest our funds in Bitcoin, then we will provoke good demand in the market, And this will affect the price growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chindro

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

Its still unknown for now, But I think Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

I do not know, what affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. but I think bitcoin prices will rise higher after the new year, just as you say. this is all just a matter of time. and we all expect bitcoin prices to rise again higher than at the end of last year. I hope the bitcoin price quickly rises again.
The fact is that the very growth in the price of Bitcoin depends on the demand in the market for this coin. If investors do not buy Bitcoin, then the price will not rise. Therefore, you need to agitate people for investing in Bitcoin as much as possible.
Sure I will do my level best as even now I talk with my friends about bitcoin I try to convince them to invest and many of them are already investing because of my effective consoling with them about bitcoin, so if we will promote bitcoin its price will increase with increase in demand. Bitcoin price have started to increase and it will not decrease after once start to increase as now bitcoin is moving high and it will rise more and more but we should make our contribution for the promotion of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

With patience then we will get a big profit, I'm sure that the bitcoin rising trend is imminent and it is already visible because now the bitcoin price is more than $ 8500, it seems not difficult to see prices past last year's highs.
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency ... anything will happen
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
We never know what will happen for tommorow,though the value of bitcoin is unstable,users are still trust and do believe that  bitcoin price will rise again because the crypro industry are getting stronger,so be patient to wait and keep on  the possitive side until the price will up to the amazing value.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

If the negative and positive news come and go, we just have to wait and see what can happen, I hope that in any case the next possibilities will be able to inhabit the good investments again, we will see how the Asian countries take the sanctions.
this time started a lot of positive news circulating, for example soros who will invest funds into cryptocurrency, besides that the landed europe discusses use of blockchain to support everyday life. from there we have to wait for btc rise upwards
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

the question is why bitcoin would be the biggest coin and not something else, if we believe that bitcoin is the ultimate thing than keep it if you believe that on the long run something is going to exchange it than buy / keep something else
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

see the btc price now seems to be on the rise,
maybe this is a resurgence of btc so the price starts up steadily,
but this is not the time to sell it because it saw the development will happen very high spike
better resist until the price is really high
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

With patience then we will get a big profit, I'm sure that the bitcoin rising trend is imminent and it is already visible because now the bitcoin price is more than $ 8500, it seems not difficult to see prices past last year's highs.

Yes, it has a great possibilities that bitcoin will rise even better than today which reached up to $8500. It's a matter of patience in-order to get more profit from it for the next succeeding green market. This might be turns much higher compared of last year's pumps. So, let us wait and be calm for the big profit to come in the near future soon.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

we all know bitcoin will recover again, for those who lost their profit in bitcoin's loose value.  Dont panic, becuase bitcoin will recover again.  And more valuable this year. Be patient, becuase patient is key to success
Well all people here in crypto world should wait until the of price bitcoin will pump or go up,  because when the price of bitcoin was pump we can sell it with a higher price and in that way we can have a chance to earn more money and the price of bitcoin can grow really high so we just need to wait.

Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Any news and he either up or down, wherefore false or truthful news is not important, with people a little more restrained, and no longer believe all the news, but still remain people and are very afraid for their savings...
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

I think that within a coming month Bitcoin’s price will go up. What do you think about it? On my mind today the coin price near the bottom. So don’t be in panic, wait until the price will go up.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 404

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

Of course it is, I don't think that bitcoin will be stable to its current price now. Bitcoin is volatile, hence there's no way it absoulutely not to increase. This dip is just temporarily that is why we should have patience and most importantly don't panic because it will only lead to your loss.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

The prices today is already starting to grow and there is no doubt that bitcoins do really have the chance to surpass the value of $20k dollar before 2018 ends just like what speculations are telling before.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Of course yes and I believe that bitcoin will rise again. Just like you've said its just a matter of time. Price of bitcoin will go up and down and it will be back soon.
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

A lot of people are determined to hold bitcoin for a long time. I don't understand why such a big scream. The entire history of bitcoin consists of UPS and downs. What's new now? Bitcoin always rewards only those who truly believe in him and devoted to him.
I agree with you.
Last year we noticed that many of new peoples have invested into the crypto world but a lot of them are newbies.They don't have knowledge what is Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, the only thing they know about it is a price. How they think is this way and I quote ''Oh price of bitcoin is falling but they say to me that bitcoin will rise to the 100k USD, oh no now I'm losing my money, I need to pull back all of my money this Bitcoin is scam''. Peoples should learn something about Bitcoin, instead of learning they invested in Bitcoin just because of his price.
Yes, Bitcoin will reward those who have certain knowledge about him.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

can. now bitcoin has started up better than the previous weeks, so for me it will not panic by waiting for higher prices and we are eagerly waiting for a higher price from now on.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
yes I agree with you. bitcoin prices was getting down because of the negative news. I wish bitcoin prices will rise again then we will get the volatile movement

narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Any news and he either up or down, wherefore false or truthful news is not important, with people a little more restrained, and no longer believe all the news, but still remain people and are very afraid for their savings...
agree with your opinion, but me as a beginner will be patient and expect to wait bitcoin prices will be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: