Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable. No one knows what will next to bitcoin, but I believe it will not stay on dip for too long. In addition, issues from Asia are maybe the cause of this, also on those who are saying bitcoin is a scam. Any movement can happen, and also rise will happen too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

bitcoin prices will definitely rise again, do not panic and do not need to worry because the price is also not a bad thing even it is our chance to buy bitcoin, so for now wait for bitcoin prices will surely rise again

umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Yes it is possible but no one can give a really accurate prediction but one thing is clear definitely bitcoin will go up, one reason is that day by day the volume is increasing & a huge volume is the sign of stable good value.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Hope so, bitcoin rise again after new lunar. But nowadays the value of bitcoin is rapidly moving up and it is consistent now. From price dump about six thousand dollars (6,000 USD) now its rise to eight thousand dollars (8,000 USD). Like, happen before in 2017 the value of bitcoin rapidly rise in the second quarter and before the year ends in 2017 the value rise to twenty thousand dollars (20,000 USD). Meaning the value of bitcoin nowadays is experienced the same scenario like happened before in 2017. Possible the value of bitcoin will be bubbled this year and rise to more than twenty thousand dollars (20,000 USD ++) before this year 2018 ends.

The chance to repeat the memories of price bubbled in the last year 2017 this year 2018 is possible. Let's wait to bubble the price of bitcoin before selling it and see what will happen the price of bitcoin this year 2018.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Many people are now selling their bitcoin because they say that the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease. But I personally think Bitcoin will grow again, and remain the most popular coin.Now Bitcoin holding is a great way.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Many people are now selling their bitcoin because they say that the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease. But I personally think Bitcoin will grow again, and remain the most popular coin.Now Bitcoin holding is a great way.

yeah iam also sold all of my crypto and fixed in fiat money also i fixed my profit because i bought crypto at 6600 level of bitcoin and 370$ ethereum price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Bananaman0005

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

I m just waiting too for the bitcoin price goes up, i want to withdraw my bitcoin and invest to other mining site for more income if the bitcoin price getting up just withdraw your bitcoin dont waste the opportunity.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

All can be, if you're lucky. If you believe that, then place your bet on growth. And you'll get a prize if you guess.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Yes, we can only wait for bitcoin price to go up and sell it when it can be profit. I can not force selling bitcoin if I have to lose.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Yes of course if you want to earn more you need to wait.... Holding is best strategy for you to earn profit.... Panic selling is not really a better solution you can't calculate what will happen Tomorrow sO better wait the value of bitcoin to rise again rather than being one of a panic seller...  Sometimes waiting is good... We are hoping that the value of Bitcoin will rise again...  
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery in April. That is a good sign for everyone. But maybe 2018 will not be the same as previous years. 2018 is a difficult year for Bitcoin and Altcoin
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

it's possible, bitcoin will rise again like last year. so, I will wait for the bitcoin prices to go up.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery in April. That is a good sign for everyone. But maybe 2018 will not be the same as previous years. 2018 is a difficult year for Bitcoin and Altcoin

does not rule out that bitcoin prices will increase in May next. Until now, I am still looking forward to bitcoin prices reaching $ 10000. this year I believe the price will exceed the price in 2017.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

I am investing in bitcoin. when the prices is going down, waiting the bitcoin prices to go up is the best way.
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

With patience then we will benefit, I never worry about the state of bitcoin prices now, this is fair because the beginning of the year usually people need a lot of money for additional capital or pay debts so they sell bitcoin.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Well, no one can guaranteed wether bitcoin can go up or down thia year. But as long many people are using bitcoin, buying and selling bitcoin will help itself to maintain its price, not to go lower than the current price right now. Bitcoin's price depends on its demand on the market. The higher the demand the higher the supply, so the higher the supply the higher the chance that bitcoin's price will be higher too.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

all of people have same hope that bitcoin price will rise up after the chinese new year or we can call it Q2 of 2018, last year we can see that after bitcoin price drop in Q1 the price in Q2 is recover by itself i think iw will good if it movement same with last year, if the movement same with last year we can call it that in this year the price of bitcoin will rising up from Q2 to Q4

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

In this mid year of 2018, we experience the low prices of bitcoin and it's hard to sell now the different coins that we have. For me it is unbelievable that bitcoin drops its price now because last year we have a shocking year and everyone is in hype. But we should get used to it because I know it will go back to its price where it is high and everyone seems to be active.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

all definitely wait for bitcoin prices to go up again. now has started to rise slightly. see it, has increased 5% possible. not just bitcoin, followed by ethereum and all altcoins, the price also begins to creep up. i think maybe this is the beginning of the bitcoin price return to the highest price again.

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

indeed the current price we can not guess, whether to rise as before or otherwise decrease, so we need to wait everything and try our best for us all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: