Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

This is amazing news for the cryptocurrency specially in bitcoin currency, we know that samsung industry has the 6th highest global brand value and the world's 2nd largest information technology company. I hope other company will follow samsung industry to support bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
Another reason to invest in bitcoin. With samsing, one of the giant companies will surely help rise bitcoin's price in the market. Hopefully their advancement with technology would help speed up transactions with lower cost.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

It's good news if samsung connects with bitcoin. This way bitcoin has to win and more people will consider it good

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Well for me, Samsung making hardware to be used in mining bitcoins is more of a business strategy of Samsung, there is a high demand for that hardware so they make a supply. It doesn't necessarily means they support Bitcoin. But it is still a good thing for Bitcoin since a lot more people will start to know more about Bitcoin once they launch that product.
maryhansenn

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Samsung is a great company and if this news are true than it is definitely a good thing for bitcoin.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Samsung is already supporting the idea of blockchain. They are leading the technology, hardware is one of their expertise, manufacturing mining hardware is no surprise.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Yeah, it looks like they are in favour of bitcoin. If they are bringing out this bitcoin mining hardware it will be definitely be affecting bitcoin's price and popularity positively. Alot of people's negative thinking about cryptocurrencies might get reduced by this. So, I think it is a great step that they have taken and it is surely going to help bitcoin alot.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
I think this is great news for the Bitcoin and its users. Only I would like to ask the source of this news.
Good news and he said they will release a mining machine that will be a competitor of bitmain. hopefully this can be realized so that bitcoin be better forward

I am really glad that finally big companies such as samsung would manufacture chips that would help mining efficiency to be better than before. I hope electronics chip manufacturing company like AMD,Intel,Analog etc. would also follow Samsung's step towards to the industry and its development.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Will thats a great news. Samsung is one of the richest in the world if he will support or invest bitcoin. I think will be unstoppable . No more worries about bubble pop on bitcoin. And i think will reach 20-25k $ if that happend
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I have heard samsung news will be involved with bitcoin, but maybe this is different news. I still doubt the hardware for bitcoin mining tools? what will it work and normal?
we know that in mining will spend a lot of electric power and in add high computer spec. I can not imagine, what can a smart phone do that? maybe I should look for more information and enlightenment for this one thing.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

By entering into the Bitcoin mining hardware business, they are going to stop the monopoly currently being enjoyed by Bitmain since they are major player in the cryptocurrency mining hardware.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Do you have any official news about this? If this is true, Samsung's ICO will become a big hit. Kodak is also having its ICO. I wish every brands will create their own token too.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
czhen

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

I also read the news in one of the online media that Samsung also Samsung also reportedly started mass producing GDDR6 chips recently, which would be an advantage for Bitcoin mining GPU-based cryptocurrencies.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

It has really been announced that Samsung has started mass producing bitcoin mining chips in partnership with an unidentified Chinese mining company.
The news was reported by South Korean news outlet The Bell yesterday, citing unnamed Samsung officials as its source.Samsung's shift toward manufacturing processors for the crypto mining industry marks an expansion of its existing chip products, which reportedly accounted for more than 60 percent of its 2017 operating revenue. If confirmed, the company's involvement in mining will offer serious competition to the existing industry leader, China-based Bitmain, which claims to hold over 70 percent of the market share.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Now a lot of serious companies are starting to look into the world of crypto! I'm sure any self-respecting company will not miss this evolution by itself! More and more new world-renowned companies are entering this world! Bitcoin is the future, and no one wants to miss this future .....

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

If that really happen for sure many people can know bitcoin if they buy samsung s9 and for sure the price of the bitcoin will increase again because they have a lot of people buy samsung and if they see the bitcoin for sure it will research it about it and if they see the price is good they will buy bitcoin.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

they just want to sell their products and use btc but in this case btc rise and population would be in their favor which means if they had invested too much in S9 than they would use their influence for btc as well.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

It is such great  to hear that Samsung would  like to support bitcoin. On the other hand Samsung is one that almost everybody using it for bitcoin. By this action , they are supporting each other. While we are holding their signature device for any bitcoin transactions. We are helping them too to patronise their products. The best of it about Samsung  was that ,it is more easy and fast in browsing any sites. If that so, then it will contributes too much success to bitcoin community.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

With that i agree that samsung is bitcoin friendly and who knows if they accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as payment like eth,ltc,wave,neon etc.
I don't think demand will increase with this move by samsung, yes many people will start to know what bitcoin is but still it lacks the motivation because they just simply made people know that their company will start bitcoin mining using their smartphone though this is a good news after all these fuds in the past weeks.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

can you provide the link for the proof of your news, i have no doubt samsung going to support bitcoin because i hear also sumsung want to make cellphone use for mining rig correct please if i am wrong but now i have nothing latest update for this news, samsung is one of the most popular cellphone company big to the virtual currency got support from samsung company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: