Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

this is good news, if true Samsung will create Bitcoin mining tools by creating hardware. of course this will make Samsung fans who do not know Bitcoin, be familiar with Bitcoin. and this will be good news, hopefully can raise the price of Bitcoin.
will further popularize bitcoin if samsung work together to advance bitcoin, because after all samsung is a worldwide bestselling smartphone. will certainly increase the price of bitcoin.
I hope like that, especially some ICO projects  promote android and robotic-based technology that can attract the world's attention if bitcoin capable of being the biggest aspect of technological development in history

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

Samsung will be the next big technology company engaged in the production of equipment to support the "digging" bitcoin. The report says the company has begun work on producing ASIC chips, which will be specially designed to dig into Bitcoins as well as other codeworks.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Samsung has looked to the encoding market. They built a Bitcoin platoon from 40 old Galaxy S5s, in addition to a semiconductor chip vendor for a Bitcoin digger. can see bitcoin being samsung big favor
toby1503

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

hope this is the starting of good news appear about crypto. hopefully more and more big companies in technology that join Bitcoin so that Bitcoin price up in the future.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

It's a good news for all people do bitcoin and want to do mine in bitcoin but we don't know what price the samsung s9 will be. All I think the price of samsung S9 will be high because of it can mine in bitcoin. It's only what i think for now.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

So they are just supporting bitcoin in terms of producing mining chips and other resources. But they aren'y funding anything related to crypto they are just supporting bitcoin and altcoins just for the sake of money too.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Samsung representatives refused to answer specific questions about the farm for bitcoin mining, but judging from the information on the information plate next to it, the Galaxy S5 is able to mine more efficiently than the standard desktop computer (although, of course, hardly anyone is currently engaged in mining on home PCs) .

The premiere of this farm and a whole series of other cool options for using old phones took place at a recent conference for developers in San Francisco. The concept of up-dating implies the use of old devices for a new purpose, instead of parsing them for individual components for resale.

The guys at Samsung's C-Lab - a team of engineers engaged in creative projects - boasted of old Galaxy smartphones and tablets, already without Android-software on board, each of which was involved in some new quality or turned into a new thing.

The team linked the 40 old Galaxy S5 together, making them a mining bitcoin farm, turned the old Galaxy tablet into a laptop with Ubuntu on board, took advantage of the Galaxy S3 to collect information about the state of the environment in the aquarium and programmed the old phone to recognize individuals for protection purposes entrance to the house, decorating it in the form of an owl.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
If samsung supports bitcoin, that would be a big help for bitcoin. Samsung is well known around the world, and if it accepts bitcoin, it will be a good promotion for bitcoin, and more people will be involved in it.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

There's a contrast between supporting something and benefiting off those that support something. Samsung are not buying shares here or making mining farms of their own they're conveying to showcase an item that will be helpful to miners and eventually profit for delivering it.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

If that happens then it will be great. samsung is a big electronics company in the world. Samsung will support hardware mining in bitcoin is more. This will increase the bitcoin value. People will invest in more bitcoins. I hope that comes soon with bitcoin.
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Well i believe this can be an honest begin towards the accomplishment of bitcoin as a bonus. Envision one in every of the best organizations, associated to contemplate its one in every of the best innovation organizations on the world supporting bitcoin? would not it's an exceptionally large advance towards bitcoin achievement? in spite of whether or not people say it isn't specifically supporting bitcoin in lightweight of the actual fact that they did not helped bitcoin in fiscal matters, it's thus far one thing to be glad for to support associate item's prominence, all the same bitcoin. therefore I figure whether or not they actually ar proposing to assist bitcoin or not, having a route for people to utilize your item whereas business bitcoin could be a tight advance.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

is tat any update on this? It's really good to see one of the largest tech companies to use the potential of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it's a big step for our community!
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

This is a great news! Bitcoin market must be really growing to attract large companies like Samsung to have an idea of developing a mining hardware. It is a win-win situation for the both as this would do a big help for  bitcoin miners and traders, and will provide good sales for Samsung.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I heard samsung will be making asic chips for the
purpose of mining bitcoin, so I definitely think there
is a yes they are supporting bitcoin in the future.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

if it samsung support bitcoin it is a good thing gan. because samsung can also be used in the bitcoin world as well, so between samsung and bitcoin can work together.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Samsung is also making mining chips, good news for crypto community Smiley
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

It is a great news to hear that Samsung or any other big company starts to support bitcoin because this will lead to a great increase
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Samsung is a huge brand name. It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support  bitcoin in that it will attract more users to get involved in bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will affect the price of bitcoin for good. Good times ahead for bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Samsung is a huge brand name. It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support  bitcoin in that it will attract more users to get involved in bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will affect the price of bitcoin for good. Good times ahead for bitcoin.
It is really ? It would be an amazing partnership if it truly happened.we know that the samsung company is one of the famous brand any country known this or in short this is one of the international brand. And if the bitcoin is cooperate with the samsung i am sure that samsung would be happy too because we know how much important the bitcoin to us
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

year on year mining difficulty is being increased this does mean that every year bitcoin being mined is getting lesser and lesser while eletrical expenses and mining rigs price are getting higher this make people think twice if they can earn in mining or roe can be recover alin a short period of time. you can watch a documentary titled: Magic money the bitcoin evolution". I hope samsung mobile phobe with mining capability released before people would lost interest in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: