Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

It is the beginning of ongoing success of bitcoin. Getting the attention and trust of a big company is a ridiculously bigdeal. Im am very very happy as a fan of bitcoin!! More sucess to go. I'm so excited on the result of this.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
Merited by robbietobby (1)

This is a great step towards Bitcoin.Many other companies and financial institutions are interested to invest in Bitcoin in upcoming months.This step of Samsung will surely boost up Bitcoin demand.Microsoft will use identity system based on block chain technology,Japan intends to support Crypto currency,After recapitulating all of these positive things demand for Bitcoin will hike and consequently price will increase tremendously.2018 declared another stellar for Bitcoin.Good step by Samsung.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

I think every trader/manufacturer/corporation/instution must be united to digital currency as the center of their monetary salary exchange or transaction. Since we further believe that bitcoin can influence a lot of things in the futurstic world by giving innovations and advancement for easy tracking and transaction of digits.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

As I have consistently and constantly stated many times is that major corporation investing and exploring the borders and the capabilities of bitcoin is a big boost not just for us here in the bitcoin community but also to their stock as well as it creates a win win situation where they have done someting innovative and it can continue to proper depending on how they would handle it
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

This is a great news for samsung users and loyalists. This innovation is a win win win for bitcoiners, samsung and bitcoin itself. Why? It makes bitcoiners easy access to bitcoin, it provides samsung the leverage among other brands for bitcoiners and the newly exposed to bitcoin to be its phone of choice. And of course for bitcoin to welcome new bitcoiners as they get to know bitcoin through samsung's new innovation.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

it is good news since I am Samsung product lover. I am waiting for the sophisticated innovation regarding on bitcoin.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
If samsung will support bitcoin it was great news to all of us.  Because samsung big company all over the world, and thats the way that bitcoin will recover the situation and everyone will be happy especially the pioneer in bitcoin. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

This is indeed a great news. As more companies start to implement and support bitcoin into their system, it increases the probability of more companies entertaining the same idea, thus bitcoin will be useful more than ever, and a lot of people will not be afraid to invest on it anymore since they'll witness big companies implementing it.

Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Very good news. The more that support Bitcoin means the better the Bitcoin development in the future. Samsung is one brand that is liked and trusted by many people. Because the quality is good and does not disappoint its users. In addition, Samsung is now making Bitcoin mining hardware, it will increase the Samsung enthusiasts and Bitcoin name will be increasingly known by many people.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

I've read some of this topic but I know that samsung will support bitcoin , to be honest I'm doing search about it regarding this topic to make sure , the link is down below , look at it. I think it would be positive because I think they're planning it.

Link: https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-enters-bitcoin-mining-asic-manufacturing-business/
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Thats a good news for the bitcoin community that some people is using their gadget.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

I believe that not only bitcoin will become more popular, and more people will learn about it, also the company Samsung will reach a new level of popularity due to bitcoin. So everything is done for a reason.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

This is a good news for bitcoin, samsung is South Korea's largest enterprises, he is very famous in South Korea and even the world, and it has a large number of fans, when people know samsung support after the bitcoin, people will choose to believe that the bitcoin
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

Is really good news, because a large company can make a new model and would be a big help in bitcoin.
i think if the owner of samsung support bitcoin maybe he also have investement in the crypto world.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

The market of bitcoin pull in individuals and in addition organizations which prompts having a gadget that will help bitcoin clients and in the meantime give these organizations an enormous benefit. Samsung may not bolster bitcoin the way we anticipate that it will be fairly they are making a thing to help their organizations develops by having numerous purchasers of their items. Cryptos are in now so I won't be astonish if even an android telephone will offer highlights for bitcoin clients.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I think it's very interesting and good news, bitcoin is supported with samsung, I think it will be a better bitcoin again, and maybe bitcoin will be liberated all over the world.
maybe i fall asleep ,, but hopefully this is not a dream ..
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Looks like a smart marketing strategy. Both parties will benefit with each other, both will gain popularity, both will have the power! In the market, it can encounter a lot of competitors and the goal is to be one step ahead from them. With this strategy of the Samsung company wherein they adopt the changes or the trend in their environment, they will probably win the battle.  
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

This is purely a business move geared towards ramping up their profits , i guess their market research have showed them a developing niche market and they plan to cash in as they have said they would be increasing production of chips used to mine bitcoins and as they have said they expect this market to be so significant that it should make on impact on their profit margin this year. This does not mean they are in support of bitcoins , they see a chance to make some money and they are running with it, should the chips not turn the profits they expect i suspect they will simply cease production. Yes i guess this will provide some well needed boost for bitcoins image but i would not now say Samsung supports bitcoins, i was of that opinion initially however ive started to think otherwise.

barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

As Samsung is a giant on semi conductor business including their parts this is another way of pumping their profits by adding an another business line, also it is marketing purposes to the company in general.
AdRob

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Samsung marketers have found that this can be well earned. There's a lot of noise, why not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: