Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

I think it will be very helpful for Bitcoin.moreover if Samsung supports Bitcoin then the Bitcoin investor can be able to make a transaction with them so easily.

Yes it is one of the great honor to not only bitcoin but also many of the developing crypto currencies to , if a big company support bitcoin it will very helpful for the development of bitcoin in all over the world people are also like to invest or earn bitcoin if the users increases the value of the bitcoin are also increase .

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
I've heard this before. We can see that Korea is very interested in bitcoin and wants to use bitcoin as their service. Bitcoin is really a great altcoin to use for big economists. Bitcoin really brings a lot of profit for them, their projects will be finalized in a few months by way of ICO. The world is really heading towards bitcoin and that is good news for me.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

i think that the great idea to get famous the bitcoin for everyone. Its definitely a good news especially when the crypto prices are going down globally. If we see such kind of big corporations are producing crypto equipments and related technologies, it certainly provides some strong group to fight back.
danzo11

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
It's a good news. many large companies now leering bitcoin, having good future prospect. When many large companies that support this will increase the value of bitcoin selling and possible legalization bitcoin is getting bigger.

U T E M I S  |  The only decentralized B2B e-commerce using Blockchain  |  U T E M I S
▬▬▬▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS: FEBRUARY 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬[/cente
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

This is useful for the mining market, since samsung is famous in chopping down cost of their item to pick up showcase footing at first. It could be leaving to limb a mining rig from samsung sooner rather than later. I am certain, when samsung advance in, there are more organizations that will foloow suamsung and make their own particular copycats. This is could likewise give more accessible gadgets to the majority, I have no fortunes in purchasing antminer so I trust samsung could give my necessities.
Mdjamal01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

that's a great newa because it will happen that sumsung support bitcoin
Usmanbutt90

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Cryptos are in now so I will not be suprise if even an android phone will offer feautures for bitcoin users.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Samsung supporting bitcoins is a welcomed idea,and will be great for the crypto world in general.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

I appreciate their effort. It means they too feel that btcss are not worst
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

Not only does samsung support BTC, but many websites and companies support BTC payment, such as amazon and steam. BTC is one of the payment methods, which will lead to higher BTC liquidity and higher price.

doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

It this one comes true then it will be a new era of Bitcoin. Samsung is one of the top most big budget company present throughout the world. So, a big fish is accepting Bitcoin which is really a very good news. Bitcoin is really has became a new demand of this new generation of people. People need a fast transaction process like Bitcoin or any kind of crypto currency. But people prefer Bitcoin rather than other crypto currency.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

There are reports of lie about Samsung every month.
It is wrong to believe as long as no explanation is available from official sites.

They lie and they steal people's money. Be careful. Do not ambition.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

Not only does samsung support BTC, but many websites and companies support BTC payment, such as amazon and steam. BTC is one of the payment methods, which will lead to higher BTC liquidity and higher price.

And of course because we are all increasingly tended on the latest technology.. everything will be more directed to the one of new thing that's already proven profitable and useful in transacting and other activities.
Anyway as time goes on.. the people will be more supported by the presence of the new things and made use it till not be left behind than others and more lead to a new era.
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

I read the article about this, samsung doesn't support bitcoins. They want to supply the chips for a big cryptomining equipment company. There's a difference between supporting bitcoin and supplying the chips needed by a bitcoin mining company.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/

This is really a good new for every bitcoin holder as it will pump up the prices up. When a big player comes into play.. that is when the game would really begin. Samsung has recognize bitcoins potential that is why this is a great time to invest.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

I am very happy to hear this news. If Samsung will support Bitcoin this will be a very positive impact on bitcoin prices. I can't wait for this to happen  Grin

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Looks like a smart marketing strategy. Both parties will benefit with each other, both will gain popularity, both will have the power! In the market, it can encounter a lot of competitors and the goal is to be one step ahead from them. With this strategy of the Samsung company wherein they adopt the changes or the trend in their environment, they will probably win the battle.  
Yeah, a very good news here in the bitcoin community as we all know samsung is a huge business industry in the entire world. We hope thay many will support as the samsung is part on this great and reliable business as it gives benefit for all here in crypto currency community that can be good for all of us to have a huge amount of profit in the future purposes.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

this is good news, if true Samsung will create Bitcoin mining tools by creating hardware. of course this will make Samsung fans who do not know Bitcoin, be familiar with Bitcoin. and this will be good news, hopefully can raise the price of Bitcoin.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

this is good news, if true Samsung will create Bitcoin mining tools by creating hardware. of course this will make Samsung fans who do not know Bitcoin, be familiar with Bitcoin. and this will be good news, hopefully can raise the price of Bitcoin.
will further popularize bitcoin if samsung work together to advance bitcoin, because after all samsung is a worldwide bestselling smartphone. will certainly increase the price of bitcoin.

Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

Certainly a positive development. As is the KFC news. The more big companies that come on board the more credibility BTC gets to offset some of the negative news. We have just started accepting BTC on our ecommerce site also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: