Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

That's good to hear. New big brands are starting to slowly get into cryptocurrencies. Today they make some mining hardware and tomorrow they will end up mining and using crypto for themselves.
It is a good thing if ever this is true that samsung is going to support bitcoin. Samsung is a big company, and is a rising and well-known. So if ever it will invest and support bitcoin chances are it will attract more users to get involve into bitcoin and it will really have big impact and will effect the price of bitcoin for good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

It's great that this happens. Big companies that understand bitcoin technology take it with joy. I think in time other companies will do it.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Samsung is one of the big ones company gadgets and innovative technology if it is true that they support bitcoin very good news. Bitcoin support is valuable and there is a possibility that the bitcoin price will increase further.

#Datarius
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

If bitcoin is able to limit prices to 20% of the price, then samsung, including many large companies, will support bitcoin because it is too convenient.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I do not think it's a form of support, but Samsung wants to do business and take advantage of Bitcoin
If he really wants to support BTC, we can be sure we can buy Samsung Galaxy S9 with BTC >> directly

linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

This is good news, and big brands are slowly entering the cryptocurrency. They can do more to promote bitcoin.

This will be great, because more people know about bitcoin, and it will be more popular than ever!
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

Why are most of the people skeptical about the move Samsung just did. Instead of hating why not look at the positive side. With the move Samsung did bitcoin will gain more popularity. People who have no idea what bitcoin is will start to ask and reasearch about bitcoin thanks to Samsungs move. Not only giant companies but also little ones will try to consider as doing the same move as Samsung did. I know there are a lot of things we can question about Samsung but lets not over look the good thing this can bring to bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

hope they support bitcoin market too,not only the mining section,because samsung is one great company so this will benefits the whole community of crypto not just the miners because we need to make a big recovery from the dip that happened week ago
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

yes, this is really a good news for the market but I do not surprise because there are many people who realize the importance of cryptocurrency. and in the future, there will be many and many corporations apply crypto technology for their products.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

This is great news for Bitcoin investors and the cryptocurrency market. utility and performance of bitcoin is creating a strong appeal around the world.Many big retailers in the world like Microsoft, Dell accepts bitcoin as the payment method for their purchase and sale of products. Samsung produces bitcoin support chips. Bitcoin value in the future promises many surprises.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

wow if the support by samsung will definitely make the crypto market or bitcoin soaring rapidly. samsung is very prominent in the development of technology world, especially if combined with google. crypto market is definitely global in the community
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Very smart step by Samsung ))) but it predictable how alphabet.
How we know Samsung want manufacture asic devices, and God himself told him about supporting bitcoin is one of the imported thing at now

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

It is great if samsung is going to support bitcoin. It will make bitcoin world more brighter. Samsung as one of the largest company in the world will help to push bitcoin to become more well known  and become more and more valuable digital currency. It's really a good news.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 07:52:16 AM by ChiBitCTy

This is certainly not a surprise.  Bitcoin and cryptocurrency's in Japan are a big deal and Samsung is at the forefront of technology.  Samsung is a big player in the IoT things sector, and they've seen the like of Nvidia raking in the cash of the profits from surging demand in crypto mining hardware.  Samsung sells Appple products, let's not forget that..they are in the business of making money no matter what.  However in this case that is a great thing for bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:36 AM

I think even the fact that Samsung is looking at producing equipment to enable mining Bitcoin is a very big positive, but I can't help thinking that they are very late to the party and the space is already saturated with people trying to mine?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

I think even the fact that Samsung is looking at producing equipment to enable mining Bitcoin is a very big positive, but I can't help thinking that they are very late to the party and the space is already saturated with people trying to mine?
maybe that's why they entering in it , they might want to find a way that they can be able to do it through them, many companies will soon to adapt more crypto since they knew how it is capable in an ease of transactions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:35:36 AM

Will be the great news where the Samsung is the great industries where want to support and bie the part of bitcoin, it will have positive effect for bitcoin when the Samsung company wanna invest their money in bitcoin and they want to make a new payment by accepting the bitcoin as their payment. Maybe for one or two month after the Samsung company be the part of bitcoin, the bitcoin price will be up again.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/

It is because they are looking for sales and they are using the brand Bitcoin name. Once the growth of purchases are increasing Samsung will surely support the Bitcoin. At least they are making chips for people who wants to buy it.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Wow!!! Good news from Korea!
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

Looking forward for that Samsung project I think all bitcoin users will support that because samsung is a big company and no doubt for the potential of their gadgets to mine bitcoin. Hoping that their project will increase the price of bitcoin by supporting it and to know other people about bitcoin of how to use it and how to earn about from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: