Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

To think that both party benefit each other, great team up.

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

as far as I know also the alibaba is aiming to invest and make a mining farm for the crypto mining, if those companies take their hands in, the crypto world would be massive.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

A steep like this can make bitcoin stronger not only with the mining system but more and more people will trust bitcoin because many people in the world trust and suport samsung
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

Soon or later big company will support bitcoin, because million of people holding bitcoin, and they knows if they accept bitcoin, people will buy stuff from them. So more and more company will be interested, but i think within 2 years, we might see big revolution.

Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Samsung just trying to make money on this hype around ban mining in China.As I know, miners from China transfer from China to the South Korea with all their equipment. And when they will need a new equipment, they will buy Samsung))Just business))
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Is a great news for us. That the samsung will support bitcoin.
A big company like samsung Is a great opportunity more greater degree to acquaint the industry of bitcoin.
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
When big players like Samsung is entering the cryptocurrency market they do it because they see a big potential. This also means that blockchain is getting more mainstream!
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

It only means that samsung is supporting cryptocurrency and korea would not ban bitcoins in their country. I do not really know what is the reason for banning cryptocurrencies in some other countries but i am sure those governments are corrupted and they did not want their people to gain wealth.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

All of these companies getting in on Bitcoin in different ways to drive up the competitive force behind this technology, it's only going to make Bitcoin stronger and better. Good on Samsung for doing this and I'm sure they'll see some nice profits in time as well.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

It only means that samsung is supporting cryptocurrency and korea would not ban bitcoins in their country. I do not really know what is the reason for banning cryptocurrencies in some other countries but i am sure those governments are corrupted and they did not want their people to gain wealth.

Maybe you are right, supporting bitcoin will help economy, that is the reason why i really don't understand why some countries ban bitcoin, at some point if you support bitcoin this will help your country .
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

this is actually a very good sign heading for mass adaptaption, samsung could play a very good part in this, looking forward to other companies to support bitcoin.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

This should dispel the fake news that South Korea is banning Bitcoin since Samsung is a flagship entity of South Korea.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

This is a great news but Samsung can resolve the paying problem by bitcoin in country who don't accept btc ?
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Is it a fake news just to pump the pricing or its correct news? Its hard to digest that Samsung is supporting bitcoin at this point.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

Well then that's good news. considering that one of the biggest technology companies in the whole world to make a bitcoin mining software users can use? That is a good start. The more companies start to resort to glorifying bitcoin the more people will trust and be interested in investing. Which will then ensure a bright future for bitcoin.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

"Samsung to support bitcoin"

Now we are at that time that people try and pump the price. They are making chips, but not supporting bitcoin. They dont accept it, they are not donating to a bitcoin charity, they are not paying millions to educate people. Simply making a product that bitcoin users can use.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-confirms-its-now-making-cryptocurrency-mining-chips/
The chipmaking division of Samsung is trying its luck in the field of crypto currencies that are now on the rise.

According to South Korean media The Bell, Samsung confirmed that the company is producing chips or processors aimed at crypto crypto miner engines such as Bitcoin.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

I am very happy to support samsung bitcoin that means many that support bitcoin and good news for us,
Hopefully the news is true so everyone can more easily invest using bitcoin.
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

Definitely it is a good news. If the Asian jiant electronics manufacturer Samsung support Bitcoin that will be very great. This attempt will open the door for other companies to accept Bitcoin around the world. More investors will invest here.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

With that i agree that samsung is bitcoin friendly and who knows if they accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as payment like eth,ltc,wave,neon etc.
I don't think demand will increase with this move by samsung, yes many people will start to know what bitcoin is but still it lacks the motivation because they just simply made people know that their company will start bitcoin mining using their smartphone though this is a good news after all these fuds in the past weeks.

The chances are high that samsung will accept bitcoin or other top crypto currencies as payment for their products. We all know that samsung is one of the biggest name when it comes to appliances, gadgets, smart phones and other forms of new technology. This kind of act from samsung is a heads up and it will boost the confidence of people on believing and supporting bitcoin, as well as other crypto currencies. A lot of big companies know that the future of new technologies is on the blockchain network and no one can stop this innovation in our lives and the only thing that they can do is to accept this changes that will conquer the whole techie world. Cool
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

really i don,t believe it.really i am very happy to Samsung accept bitcoin.and it is very good new,s for crypto and bitcoin user.so i hope bitcoin pump for it reason.just amazing meter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: