Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:42:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

Now thats one hell of a good news but despite so many good news about cryptos and bitcoin why the hell was the prices dips constantly after an initial pump attemps? is this an indication that holder or short traders really manipulate the price?

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

I think it is good initiative by big giant Samsung accepting bbitcoin payment.  Others will follow soon and btc will be widely accepted.  It will become universal currency but we will have to educate more and more people. 
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

If that is true then that would be great for us bitcoin holders and i am sure that if they will have a device that supports bitcoins then a lot of people will choose samsung now rather than other brands especially those people who uses bitcoins. And that is a great strategy to samsung also because the people will now buy samsung other than different brand so the samsung will be much more huge and the bitcoins users will much more be increase and popularize.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

The news that samsung is creating some hardware for bitcoin is an indirect piece of good news for all bitcoin users. Hopefully they can do better on cryptocurrency platforms.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

Well, I am not aware of this information that Samsung is going to support bitcoin. But I am fully give my hope that it should happen. I believe that the support of Samsung to the bitcoin is one of the best asset that is going to burst.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

It is an interesting news that one of the biggest company in the world which is samsung will support Bitcoin. I personally new one of the CEO's of samsung and I asked him and his answer was quiet interesting too. His Point of view towards bitcoin is very positive not like other company who opposes soo much on bitcoin usage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

this is a good breakthrough, the internet world is getting better and Samsung is aware of bitcoin development as well, so Samsung issued an application that supports bitcoin, in the future it is expected other companies also participate in bitcoin development process, so bitcoin progresses and known by society.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

I think Samsung bitcoin support is a good thing because Samsung is a big company selling stuff and I think if he supports bitcoin I think it's beneficial Samsung also because bitcoin has a very high value and also affects the public or customer
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

This will be a good move for samsung which is a big company known for their innovations in technology. If this will continue, people would have an easy access to bitcoin because of samsung smartphones new apps on bitcoin that is possible to be developed. Also, it will be good for samsung company because many people would shift to samsung mobiles.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

my own warm welcome about the presence of Samsung making mining hardware. Thus people will more easily again in mine the Bitcoin via smartphone. Hopefully, this makes the Bitcoin's getting well known a lot of people and give positive impact.

I heard that samsung is in the making of miner, I mean real miner not mobile miner of course. A good step from tackling antminer's current market monopoly. With this kind of competitition, customers will have more choices and relatively cheaper price Grin

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

Well, its nice to see that the most well-known companies are engaging with bitcoin. I hope samsung will continuously support bitcoin even it is in the bearish period. Now, as we can see, technological advancement will easily be spread because the popular gadget will integrate bitcoin in their products.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

it will be good for bitcoin if samsung support bitcoin. because samsung is a big company they are so famous all over the world. samsung i think use bitcoin as stratigic marketing only because they see bitcoin is blooming now.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

not only bitcoin grow because of this i think whole market grow fast like men who consume two satchet of steroid testrone nutrient into body , with this style steriod gear they call it samsung s9 i think alls evry coin affect huge huge big time grow size because of this one

i think even they offer cheap price for us and this one can only be graet thing for us who are in this place who enjoy mine like this , not all ppl here understand it how to feed famaily from mine only but this one very very good way to do it
many freind i have here who do this one , gd huge monies they collect from this

sansumg is g8 compony , always i will support them
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

That topic was around the first of feb and i never saw untill Now, samsung to support bitcoin  is a great News despite all the hype and the common attack on crypto currencies from well known people and the media and the governments crypto currencies is going towards the big plan which is replacing the old and rusty financial system
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

Great news and to be honest, if Samsung integrates a good wallet system in their phones, a lot would probably opt to buy the Samsung Galaxy S9. People in the cryptocurrency community would definitely invest on a smart phone that has a crypto wallet on board.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Biastar

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

The market of bitcoin attracks people as well as companies which leads to the idea of having a device that will help bitcoin users and at the same time give these companies a huge profit. Samsung may not be supporting bitcoin the way we expect it to be rather they are creating a thing to help their companies grows by having many buyers of their products. Cryptos are in now so I will not be suprise if even an android phone will offer feautures for bitcoin users.

This is more likely what happens.  They really did not support bitcoin, rather they are capitalizing at what bitcoin has now - fame.
Therefore most companies, like samsung, would device a market idea to make bitcoin users or asset holders buy their product.
But it is nonetheless, a great thing for bitcoin asset holders.
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

I think that this is a good opportunity for bitcoin itself. And this might help the continuing growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin might become the best coin there is, again. Bitcoin dominance is expected by this.
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

If thats the news then it will be good for bitcoins future. And maybe in that news some companies will support bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will be accepted by the whole world and they will ready to embrace bitcoin.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

If that's the case well maybe a lot of miners will buy it and use it , but I've seen some bad effect of it the link is down below feel free to look at and what's your thoughts though?

link: https://www.bitcoinmining.com/bitmain-antminer-s9-review-bitcoin-mining/

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

If thats the news then it will be good for bitcoins future. And maybe in that news some companies will support bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will be accepted by the whole world and they will ready to embrace bitcoin.

SAM SUNG supports bitcoin !!
Having one of the largest electronics corporations in the world supporting bitcoin trading is no longer new, as bitcoin has been widely accepted worldwide, and before that big corporations began. Accept it like MERCEDES, AMAZON, and more! Accepting and supporting bitcoin is just about to start in the foreseeable future, I believe with the application, blockchain technology and the scarcity of Bitcoin, by 2020 most of the largest corporations in the world will accept bitcoin as a preferred payment unit.

And even better when bitcoin and crypto currency have helped the country in financial hardship. VENEZUELA has successfully raised $ 6 billion !!!!! Help the country grow up 1 level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: