Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

since such a large company began to support cryptocurrencies,you need to obviously think about it and absolutely stop being afraid
alex6464

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

It is  a good new to all of us.  i can see a great future of bitcoin and samsung. This will surely help to advertise more about bitcoin.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

woa ,, hi,
I am a Samsung employee of the mobile industry. If you do not know, Samsung is a huge Korean corporation with a lot of different businesses, and I have yet to find any official information that says Samsung will support bitcoin. Although Korea is a huge consumer market for bitcoins
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

I have not heard of this, but if it does, it will be convenient for both investors and Samsung. However, Samsung is only interested in the production of machinery, they are not interested in payment in any form. So I thought it would not care to accept Bitcoin
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Wow that's a great news. some days ago I had also you heard this news.I think it will be very helpful for Bitcoin.moreover if Samsung supports Bitcoin then the Bitcoin investor can be able to make a transaction with them so easily.
Many good news abt bitcoin
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

I heard that Samsung added powerful processors in S9, which can carry out extensive calculations up to the mining of crypto-currencies.
Seems like in a couple of years farms will be much more compact. We should definetely have a finger on the pulse and monitor the latest news in this respect.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Samsung is a great company and if this news are true than it is definitely a good thing for bitcoin. Bitcoin will go to the moon in the end of this year
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
There are now many big companies that are now supporting bitcoins. It is really obvious that bitcoin has bright future. I continuing to make investment with bitcoins becuase I know that bitcoin will become more valuable.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
it's a good news. i hope one day bitcoin go back 18000$ price
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

This is really good news,in this way Bitcoin will win the world.I think in the future that the countries in which Bitcoin is illegal, Bitcoin will support those countries.Bitcoin prices are increasing now and its demand is increasing day by day.Some days ago, KFC accepted Bitcoin and now it will also accepte Samsung.Not only this,If all the banks accept Bitcoin, then there would be a lot of improvement in the country.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

This is good news for everyone. Samsung will promote the bitcoin market to grow. They can advertise bitcoin on their phones. People will know more about bitcoin. bitcoin prices will rise.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I love Samsung because of this, they always put their finger wherever they can, they did the same with e-sports, apps, I've even seen Samsung helping promising crowdfundings, this is good for the company and the product. With a new competitor the cryptocurrency market wins even more, Samsung will be the step needed for more people get to know about miners and stuff related.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Im kind a samsung junkie, i use some samsung stuff a couple years and i can move into other brand
If samsung did that it should be another bullet to win againts their opponent like iphone
And lot people will buy samsung s9 if really can mining use that smartphone

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

This is good news for everyone. Samsung will promote the bitcoin market to grow. They can advertise bitcoin on their phones. People will know more about bitcoin. bitcoin prices will rise.
Well, samsung is a company that should be calculated. it will get better when they support bitcoin. in addition, this will encourage other companies to support the development of bitcoin. this may affect the popularity of bitcoin.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

SAMSUNG is gonna be a gamechanger for Crypro, people just don't realise how big this is. Apple already signed with Ripple! I believe Apple is making Samsung considering blockchain!
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

This is a good thing, because it will have a huge impact on the world of Cryptocurrency. Maybe if samsung really supports bitcoin, many other big companies will follow. And the most important impact is that many countries will receive bitcoin or altcoin in the country.
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

SAMSUNG is gonna be a gamechanger for Crypro, people just don't realise how big this is. Apple already signed with Ripple! I believe Apple is making Samsung considering blockchain!
Recently in Russia is practically legalized cryptocurrencies.All major players actively join in this sphere. So we all have a great and bright future ahead of us.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

I think samsung help bitcoin is very good. It will promote the bitcoin market to grow. high bitcoin prices, many people will buy bitcoin. Samsung can advertise bitcoin on phones, on electronic computers. This is a good sign for all investors.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

It's very good that big brand supprot bitcoin, bitcoin made one more step to become famous and accepted worldwide. Someday crypto would be over fiat and i believe on it.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Yes,That was a good sound earlier this year and I feel great about that. After Microsoft listed bitcoin as payment method at store. Samsung continues to be happy to announce its support for the production of bitcoin mining processors. It is a big step to push more and more big corporations to support and accept bitcoin all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: