Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  (Read 6875 times)
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

yeah  i believe in ICOs rating cause every time i check!! it always active community!! and  then most of people always check the ICOs Rating so they know if they got a hard cap!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

No I don't because every ico rating site use different factor that will determine the score for the ico, and I also have a different point that I must check in order to participate in ico. It's always better to do your own research for the ico because that way you can see directly what kind of ico it is and whether it is suitable for you as a long term investment.

ICO ratings is one of the basis to invest into ICO projects. But i don't believe it 100% because some of it are not true and some are paying advertisement also. It really pays to read and learn about there projects and do research in order to understand more about it. 
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I don't believe these ratings, as the opinion made by couple of people and based on their view! At the end of the day, market/investors shows and decides who survives in it and what price is there for demand of curtain category of product, that ico based on. I of course pay attention to the these rating's and have more interest in reading white paper and what it has to offer, but only after doing my own research, I decide whether to trust this rating or not, which most of the times I don't trust

crydevil_crypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Trust but verify Grin
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

All rating sites give subjective information-their opinion about the project,sometimes this opinion is paid,  but it can be seen. I always read these opinions, sometimes you can find there interesting and needful information. And on these sites  you can find the latest information on funds raised on the moment.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

I don't believe these ratings, as the opinion made by couple of people and based on their view! At the end of the day, market/investors shows and decides who survives in it and what price is there for demand of curtain category of product, that ico based on. I of course pay attention to the these rating's and have more interest in reading white paper and what it has to offer, but only after doing my own research, I decide whether to trust this rating or not, which most of the times I don't trust
I agree, this ratings could be good as your second opinion or option to see how they rate that particular ico. I am firstly doing my research and reading next is to find reliable informational materials and go with ico ratings. Some of their reviews was biased or not good because manay good ico was a low rating for them and that is not so much good to invest some of it was on top rated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Currently, there are many websites that display about ICO rating such as ICO bench, ICO drops, ICO alerts and others.
We can utilize the valuations of these websites as our reference and studying their reviews before we choose or contribute to the ICO we are interested in.
Indeed not all the info we get from these websites is accurate, but the info is still worth to use as our reference.
I personally do not fully believe in the info available on the website, but I do use the existing ICO assessment for my own comparison and reference
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

I don't believe in ICO rating. i will do some research to make sure . Most of the time they are not objective and use speculation. I usually read ratings, but never let them form my opinion,
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

From my deep thought, it is very necessary to take consideration into the ICO ratings. For me, I casually check some of them to get some informations, it can do a lot of help for me. However, it had better understand whether ICOs are worth or not by doing your own independent and active research, which could be more efficency for your investment.  Grin
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

ICO ratings should be used as guides only, so it's fine to look at them and see what they have to say, but I wouldn't part with any funds based solely on their opinion. Best to do your own research, coupled with ICO ratings, plus it doesn't hurt to check forums - like here - to see what others have to say.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

there are lots of ICO rating site. So you can find some trust-able and track ICO over what you find 
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Yes, there are ico's today who are really successful depending on their platform and if investors will like their services on the roadmap then probably the coins will grow even further in the market after a years.
nev1d

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I partly trust them and rely on them when choosing bounty campaigns. All the same, people who evaluate projects have qualified in this area.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Many people got fooled by that ICO rating.
been encounter with some ICO that is SOLD Out and Good rating .
i think the ICO for me is great when they are so many Ads around in Internet .
it may help their ICO to be notice and have a good trust and more rating .

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

The problem is anyone can give ratings on ICO rating sites. There are no barriers to become an ICO reviewer and give ratings on ICOBENCH and some other ICO rating sites.

You have to register a profile. No KYC, of course, so you can pretend to be anybody. Then you have to “Apply for Expert” in order to be granted the privilege to assess ICOs.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

ICO Rating is a good website to see the details of an existing ico project, I have been looking at the details there but I do not make reference value given ico rating as a benchmark to invest, I just see the details of a legit ico project.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

I believe, maybe the ico rating is given after analyzing the whole ico, and become a benchmark to know the ico is good or not

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

I don't believe much in ico ratings site, it's just one of references, i always do my own research on the project i want to invest in. But i think ico ratings site like ICOBench is good, you can check the summary and KYC project of the token .
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

Only ICObench, and ICOrating are best to believe website for ICO ratings, rest are trustless. With the help of these websites, I participate in ICO and invest without any risk and see i never face any issue with ICO. Only few times i found ratings is not exactly be done since they are using prediction but otherwise it is good and i totally believe in ICO ratings.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I trust them somehow but still, you will need to check the ICO yourself. ICO ratings sites is a good site to do initial study and of course to know what to study. But don't rely to much on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: