Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  (Read 6875 times)
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

I believe it but not 100% because succesfully of the ICO depend on the real product that they have, their community and solid team. ICO Bench and other site given that rating i think just depend other factor not like that i mention it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

I personally do not trust any ratings! Correctly pointed out by the author of this theme, there's ICO, which do not have high ratings, but their ICO ends in 2-4 days is an indicator of demand among users. I follow and trust my personal analysis, this is a complicated process and takes a very long time. The only way I can be sure my money will not fly away in the garbage. Never listen to anybody, learn to do the analysis! At first it will seem an impossible task, but after 3-5 projects you will learn how to do it efficiently! I have repeatedly said in their posts that if you decided to deal with the cryptocurrency, then you just need to study it. Without this you'll lose all your money!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Yes ico ratings are very important to me everytime i see upcoming ico i will try to look on icobench because most of trusted ico's are rated by experts there.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

Honestly i do believe in ICO Ratings, but that doesn't stop me from doing my own person research. But there are some icos that might not be rated high or even rated at all but they end up doing very well that icos that were rated high..
So to be on the safe side you can combine your own research with the ICO ratings .
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
I dont really believe with these websites,they are just hyping these ICOs probably because they are getting paid from these reviews,its better to do your own research so you can assure that your ICO would achieve success.

Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

no, because I think ICO rating does not guarantee that ICO will succeed, there is the ICO have a small rating but ICO is successful.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

ico rating can not be used as a benchmark to be able to give a project will be successful. but ico rating can give you an idea of a project that will run by utilizing the site. so we do not have to respond that ico with a high rating will be successful but we have to look at the ico trip is whether it can be successful or not.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Sadly no. I wanted to believe ico ratings as I kept checking them before investing. But I basically realized some specific ico devs pay money to be advertised and have greater rating from those sites. It is basically like watching ads on tv, %99 lie and only truth is the price Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

ICO ratings is only a reference for anyone who would like to participate on the upcoming ICO's but you don't need to fully believe on them 100% because it could lead to hype so you must better do your on research about the project before you invest your hard earned money although most of the details are presented on the ICO rating website's.

koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I believe in ICO rating. The first top 3 icorating websites giving the same points to the same projects. So even if you check the first 3 you'll see that the top5 ico's will be almost the same.

But for sure blind trusting is not the choice. You have to make your own research and choose points which is the main for you.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

I prefer to use my own head when I'm choosing a place to give my money. But all those ICO monitors are good source of basic information about new projects. Because they don't list many of the garbage in ANN section like pointless airdrops, xBTC clones, etc.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

I believe with the ICO rating. but I never made that data a reason to invest in a project. for me ICO rating is only for reference when i will choose project.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

When I choose ICO, I usually check its review from ICO rating site. Although some give comprehensive recommendations, I still follow it up with my own research. Some rating sites is backed up by export crypto analyst so I think they have some authority in their reviews. But sometimes you need also to trust your instinct in your investments.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Most of people are checking ico ratings as one of their reference on where they will choose to invest, but for me ico ratings is just a guide and I am not really believing on how they rate some icos. But is still depends with the investors how they will believe this ratings.
Indeed I agree. Some of these ratings offer a solid stepping stone but shouldn't necessarily be an ultimate decision to your investment. What I like most is reading about detailed reviews and analysis of the icos and getting that second perspective from the experts. It certainly helps me identify the strengths and weaknesses of the project overall, something that could have taken me longer to do myself. I would say looking at these reviews definitely gives that extra boost.

fyi Crush Crypto and Crypto Briefing are usually my go-to's.  
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

Those sites are just another source of information.  It should be considered,  but the ratings cannot take any responsibility for your losses.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cartheron

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

I think we should at least look into this ico rating sites because they filter total scam and we dont waste time, and about rating, just dont trust them, but first filter they are doing fine.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

What you need to realised is that most of this ICO rating website are just doing their own job, and mostof them are paid to give some of these ICOs high rating, which to me makes the rating not independent report, they can help you find a project but the decision to invest in those projects still lies with you

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

I think it is necessary to take into consideration the ICO ratings, it can do a lot of help. But there can be an opportunity that ICO ratings are made by people who are paid for that. ICO ratings give you general idea, but I believe the best way to understand whether ICO is worthy or not is to do your own independent research.
gorush

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Always do ur own due diligence.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

For me ICO rating is from a lot of people who already have investments on it which is they support it to become successful.  Or maybe  they are satisfied on it or they trust the dev and the team because of their good work  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: